View Full Version : Mr. Buddens saying how he ALMOST beat up the rebel INS

hacksignbro
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
fq346eh40dg
:smh::smh:

Roscoe.
07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k263/LSUTigerSaint/beatdeadhorse.gif

People at the DC show said that the crowd joined in on the "Fuck Buddens" chant btw. Apparently missinfo talked to Deck about what actually happened as well. This is kind of a like a car wreck, you just can't help but look. The NY Show is next I believe and that's where it could get interesting because Method Man is apparently gonna be performing too along w/ Rae, RZA & Deck already being on the tour.

Ohini_Jonez
07-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I wanna see some Black on Black on Hispanola violence...

HiP HoP HEAD 22
07-14-2009, 04:22 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k263/LSUTigerSaint/beatdeadhorse.gif

People at the DC show said that the crowd joined in on the "Fuck Buddens" chant btw. Apparently missinfo talked to Deck about what actually happened as well. This is kind of a like a car wreck, you just can't help but look. The NY Show is next I believe and that's where it could get interesting because Method Man is apparently gonna be performing too along w/ Rae, RZA & Deck already being on the tour.

Nah Boston is the next one on Saturday and the New York one is on Sunday. I'm goin to the New York one show so its gonna be interesting to see what will happen. I didn't hear that Meth was gonna be on tour with the other three, but thats good news. Hopefully Ghost might show up on Sunday too.

Kosgrove
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
And Budden is banned from Boston^ hahaha.

ledford94
07-14-2009, 04:25 PM
J
o
e
b
u
d
d
e
n
i
s
a
f
a
g
o
t
t

Kosgrove
07-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Trying to act hard :smh: but Lol at the same time.

EDIT: He was quietly raging there.

Street Crime UK
07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
We dont believe you. You need more people!

~Barz~
07-14-2009, 04:40 PM
LOL @ The Wu stans coming out like crazy since Budden said he's better than Meth. No one cares about Ins...ok he may be part of the Wu, but he's a part of it that is the "I don't know of this guy" part. People like GFK, Meth, ODB, Rza, Gza...no one has ever cared about Ins outside of Die Hard Wu Stans...more people would know Joe Budden over Ins. If u asked the common hip hop fan, they would know Budden more even if its just for Pump It Up. Come on now.

hacksignbro
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
LOL @ The Wu stans coming out like crazy since Budden said he's better than Meth. No one cares about Ins...ok he may be part of the Wu, but he's a part of it that is the "I don't know of this guy" part. People like GFK, Meth, ODB, Rza, Gza...no one has ever cared about Ins outside of Die Hard Wu Stans...more people would know Joe Budden over Ins. If u asked the common hip hop fan, they would know Budden more even if its just for Pump It Up. Come on now.

most common hip hop fans would know about INS just cause of his verse on triumph

Nathan McIntosh
07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Uncontrolled Substance > owt Budddens has put out.

ranger ron
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM
=))

when will budden stop this silent hate shit hes been doing

nadnad
07-14-2009, 06:37 PM
budden aint makin diss records instead he frontin about almost beatin INS behind his fuckin keyboard and talkin a whole bunch of bullshit

ranger ron
07-14-2009, 06:39 PM
he also seems to think hes smarter than everyone in the game, shit aggervates me

Houston
07-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Budden is a badass...second favorite rapper behind Z-Ro...but he should just ignore the Wu Tang Clan even though he started it by talking half-shit.

ranger ron
07-14-2009, 06:55 PM
u serious fam?!!?

Brrrrruv
07-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Barz, you have such tainted views on everything.

ranger ron
07-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Barz, you have such tainted views on everything.

agreed, but its his opinion, i dont really care

The Troof
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Listen to these verses. You can't say Inspectah Deck isn't ill...

bk8SMperwS8

isumZjs3dKA

73Ec2AH0tTc&feature=related

3IoPeNC4k_0

j03eqK3IRLE

All of those verses are CLASSIC, not to mention he has many other classic verses on the wu albums like on Hollow Bones, 7th Chamber, Bring Da Ruckus, Heaterz, Visionz, and many more. Also not to mention he has a GREAT solo album in Uncontrolled Substance. His involvement in Wu's first 3 albums, his solo albums, and guest verses is more than enough to put him over the top when asking if he is better than Joe Budden..

Killuminati96
07-14-2009, 09:24 PM
This is kind of a funny beef cause both of them are kind of irrelevant at this point but Buddens keeps making a fool out of himself and on the real not to seem like a dickrider but Deck's verses on Triumph, C.R.E.A.M. or Protect Ya Neck >>>> Joe's career.

BigWorm
07-14-2009, 11:16 PM
I used to like Joe Budden, idk if I dislike him now because the quality of his music has declined or just because he's such a faggot.

ranger ron
07-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I used to like Joe Budden, idk if I dislike him now because the quality of his music has declined or just because he's such a faggot.

same here fam

i enjoyed some of his mixtapes, but he is infact a faggot emo buttons now