View Full Version : Is DMX Retiered

JackoSeagal
06-08-2004, 06:43 PM
i thaught Ruff Ryders had Split up because of Of DMX stopping His Career, well tell me what ya know

Verbal X
06-15-2004, 10:50 AM
nah dmx isnt done yet he doesnt want to go out as a failure his grand champ albumn which i thought was hot flopped his next albumn will be 2005 i sent a letter to him recently but i dont think he writes back to his fans

Yo Less
06-16-2004, 03:15 PM
nah dmx isnt done yet he doesnt want to go out as a failure his grand champ albumn which i thought was hot flopped his next albumn will be 2005 i sent a letter to him recently but i dont think he writes back to his fans

None of that is true, Grand Champ didn't flop at all, it made DMX the first artist in history to have 5 albums debut at no 1 on the billboard charts. The second part I highly dought, Earl is in hollywood now and he made it clear in an interview with The Source that he's in no hurry to go back to rap. I do know that he's left Def Jam now (part of his reason for retirement) but I don't think he's coming back.

Royce Da 5'9
06-21-2004, 05:12 AM
DMX never retired. For all i know he's prolly gonna keep going at it.

Yoc Town Norteno
06-22-2004, 01:56 AM
^^^Why tha fukk u named after another rapper u dickryder haha!

JackoSeagal
06-25-2004, 12:47 PM
well long live dmx one of tha best

Verbal X
06-26-2004, 03:08 AM
None of that is true, Grand Champ didn't flop at all, it made DMX the first artist in history to have 5 albums debut at no 1 on the billboard charts. The second part I highly dought, Earl is in hollywood now and he made it clear in an interview with The Source that he's in no hurry to go back to rap. I do know that he's left Def Jam now (part of his reason for retirement) but I don't think he's coming back.

r u serious man i didnt even know that shit was number one on the billboard charts i didnt know ne one with the cd except me.everyone else in my city is hooked on that fake bullshit they call hip hop.