View Full Version : Concert in uk

ruffryder
07-11-2004, 08:04 PM
did any one go to the DMX concert in the uk? i actually got a ticket to go to manchester and although i had to wait till 10:20 for DMX to make his entrance it was the best concert ive ever witnessed! anyone else bin to one let me know how it went

Infeckta
07-12-2004, 04:23 AM
Yo man I was at the Manchester concert yesterday. Though I had to leave at like 11 : 30 so I missed who the specail guests were ? Who were they

benny2pac
07-14-2004, 08:40 AM
I was there, it was the illest concert ever when DMX eventually showed himself, the DJ who used his chin on the mixer was amazin, there was one song what i didn't recognise, DMX said "whenever i hear this song...." any ideas any1.

Infeckta
07-15-2004, 05:59 AM
Nah, dunno man. Who where the special guests

Kronologik'
08-05-2004, 10:21 AM
I think the song you may not have recognised was Damien, not sure though, cant remember it too well. I was there too, pissed off that he took so long to come out but glad he finally did. When he did come out, it was electric. The crowd went crazy as fuck. There were no special guests, although i swear i could see a chubby character in the background that looked remarkably like Twista. But it was just X on the stage. Hot shit.

E-clips
08-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Man that concert was bangin'. There was mad hate from the crowd when X didnt show,but as soon as that ***** hit the stage,the crowd fired up. It was heated. I must say,that ***** is good in concert.the only reason i stayed there till he showed was cos i was smokin' a bunt till the dog himself came in.It was a nite 2 rememeber

HazStyle
09-02-2004, 07:59 AM
damn..sounds good. I hope he keep's doin shit on tha music tip

Grizzlygrime
06-15-2005, 10:29 AM
I Saw Dmx In Concert In Birmingham On 29 Sept 2003 , Man I Love Dmx , But Live He Is Poor Second Time I Have Seen Him Live And Both Performances Was Weak !