View Full Version : Tupac A BLOOD???

BA Bloodz187
02-19-2005, 08:26 PM
is tupac a blood, cuz i hear from a lot of people that hes a blood, and he wears a lot of red..............................

Thug_Life
02-19-2005, 08:58 PM
when he joined death row he became down with the mob piruz who were bloodz

BA Bloodz187
02-19-2005, 09:24 PM
oh, aight thats cool

EAZZY
02-19-2005, 09:45 PM
2Pac was with Deathrow and Deathrow was affiliated with Bloods. So he was down with the Bloods. But I think he never had a problem with any Crips. For example Snoop (Long Beach Crip) was cool with Pac. He was Cool with all Rappers that were down with the Crips I guess. He made songs with Ice-T (Hoover Crip), Mc Eiht (Tragniew Park Crip),...

The only time that he did had a problem with Crips was when he got murdered for being involved in this fight with Orlando Anderson. I think it wasn't personal against 2Pac, but they just killed him because that's the way to hurt Suge Knight the most. Killing the most succesfull rapper on Deathrow Records is something that Suge Knight would hurt the most in my opinion.

Nems
02-20-2005, 12:30 AM
did pac help unit the crips and bloods...i dont know for sure...i saw it in the Ressurection movie

Thug_Life
02-21-2005, 04:15 AM
yeah i saw it to, he had like a crip/bloods together thingy cuz he wanted gangs to be positive or somethin and it has a crip and a blood swappin hats and bandanas

The Spectrum
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
he was affiliated but never actually was 'blood in'

M. Applewhite
02-21-2005, 08:34 PM
If YOUR really a Blood. You would of known the answer.

Nems
02-21-2005, 10:40 PM
^^^^thats true.....

The Spectrum
02-22-2005, 03:02 AM
If YOUR really a Blood. You would of known the answer.

no you wouldnt

bloods aren't united internationally
fuck knows who is what from elsewhere, much more another time

M. Applewhite
02-22-2005, 11:45 AM
^ but Pac was one of the most famous Bloods around, with Suge Knight...

OK?

The Spectrum
02-22-2005, 06:27 PM
these kids swear they know everything

if Suge was a real blood, how come he signed Snoop Dog, a 'self proclaimed' and supposed crip

and fuck cares if 2pac was a blood or not. the point is he dead, let him RIP

M. Applewhite
02-22-2005, 06:49 PM
these kids swear they know everything

uuuuuuuugh ok then, I swear I know everything.

And the point you just made about Suge signing Snoop, it's a good one, and one that is quite a mystery to me.

But you can't say that Suge wasn't a blood. Don't make me laugh...

BA Bloodz187
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
ok, just because im a blood dont mean i gotta noe evry thing bout every blood out there, and pac wasnt a well known blood OK, suge was

M. Applewhite
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Ok from now on.....

I don't give a fuck... [Closed]

DABLACKGOKU
02-22-2005, 09:45 PM
he was down wit alot of gangs butt mob standed for member of bloods he use it as money over bitches

EAZZY
02-22-2005, 10:10 PM
2Pac with blue bandana (http://home1.gte.net/steven1/tupac.jpg)

Nems
02-22-2005, 11:17 PM
ok, just because im a blood dont mean i gotta noe evry thing bout every blood out there, and pac wasnt a well known blood OK, suge was

wow a gansta with a computer and internet........the ones i know can bearly afford shoes

The Spectrum
02-23-2005, 12:15 AM
wow a gansta with a computer and internet........the ones i know can bearly afford shoes

the ones I know distribute cocaine and make a couple million a year in profit, so dont be dumb saying anyone that has money is soft....truth is most rich people are ruthless and will slap you up quick, especially first generation rich people. A person that can barely afford shoes is just a lazy fuck or real stupid with his money and even if he may be quick to fight he'll die real fast. Even if you hit rock bottom, a real OG will rise back to the top or at least be able to feed himself.

But you can't say that Suge wasn't a blood. Don't make me laugh...

Suge was affiliated with bloods at a much later point in his life. He payed them large sums of money for protection and noriety. He wasn't a blood for the start, nor did he ever blood in, so you can fall back with your bullshit.

Nems
02-23-2005, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=The Spectrum]. A person that can barely afford shoes is just a lazy fuck or real stupid with his money and even if he may be quick to fight he'll die real fast. Even if you hit rock bottom, a real OG will rise back to the top or at least be able to feed himself. QUOTE]
nah man they cant afford shit couse they on welfare....and also the ones i know have tried to change they're lives but can't..you know why...they immagrants..mexicans...and pour and that all what people see...they dont see that they hard working and ready to work...........the facts...but you are correct i'm just talking about what i see

Funkadelic
02-23-2005, 01:41 AM
Fuck the Crips and the Bloods the both fags all those unhard black gangs fuckem heres a quote you should hear.

Quote. Its A Black Thing from New Jack City 1991

The Spectrum
02-23-2005, 02:09 AM
^^you would never say that in front of a bunch of crips or bloods, and if you did then it'd be the last thing you say, talk is cheap partner, i hope your pride aint bigger then your balls and acknowledge that cause you'd be singing to them if you ever bumped into a platoon

M. Applewhite
02-23-2005, 03:54 PM
so you can fall back with your bullshit.

Sorry......don't get one of your big bad millionaire gangster friends from cananda to blast my ass... :eek:

The Spectrum
02-23-2005, 09:00 PM
I won't because I haven't made a threat to you nor do I intend to so you can cut your bullshit once again.

M. Applewhite
02-24-2005, 03:41 PM
There you go again... :(

Nems
02-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Pac wasn't a blood but he was cool with them just like the CRIPS

SLick G
02-24-2005, 11:47 PM
ay funk i ain't a crip nor blood but i guarantee you wouldnt say dat shit in front of no crip or blood and don't insult black people bitch. you sound like jus anotha internet shit talka. i wish i could see you in person id slap the shit out of yo fake ass. pussy
tell em Slick G said it!!!

Nems
02-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Who are you talking to???

Funkadelic
02-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Man I odnt insult black people just there gangs I also insult mexican gangs white gangs whateva I dont respect gangstas cause some are realy smart but there throwing there life away on bull shit.

Nems
02-26-2005, 12:44 AM
ok first of all dont diss on gangs couse you have no idea whats it like.....2nd people that join gangs have thier life fucked up and have no where to turn..they cant make they're life better....if they could they would....yeah lots of people in gangs are smart but who gives them a chance of who gives a shit....i do care and i have help alot of people to get out of gangs but i have also seen alot of people die for this stupid shit...i'm just glad i fucken got a computer with internet so i'm not out on the streets. but i see what you are saying.....if you want to do something about then do some thing about it...

SykexTek
03-19-2005, 08:50 PM
HEY!! You from B.A.B.?????Are you tha same clicc that shot down my homey "Smokey (R.I.P.)" in newark???

Nems
03-26-2005, 02:37 AM
who are you talking to.........

Slim_dogg_06
03-26-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah I've wondered the same thin with Death Row ages ago;
Suge a Blood, Pac' beating up Orlando the Crip, coz they were supposed to be bloodz
but down with Snoop Dogg, a one Crip?
And now the Game... A blood, whose the son of a Hoover Crip, and whose also supposed to be down with Snoop, and all Crips. But aren't they in a truce still? I dunno I just heard some shit
Fill me in on what yall know Lol

Nems
03-27-2005, 04:45 AM
Yeah I've wondered the same thin with Death Row ages ago;
Suge a Blood, Pac' beating up Orlando the Crip, coz they were supposed to be bloodz
but down with Snoop Dogg, a one Crip?
And now the Game... A blood, whose the son of a Hoover Crip, and whose also supposed to be down with Snoop, and all Crips. But aren't they in a truce still? I dunno I just heard some shit
Fill me in on what yall know Lol
there are different types of crips and some dont like each.....Orlando was a south side crip....

SykexTek
03-27-2005, 03:51 PM
who are you talking to.........
BA Bloodz187, just look at BAB in his name

BA Bloodz187
03-27-2005, 05:46 PM
ya mah clicc, but i didnt have nutin to do wit it.....mah homies did that shit

Nems
03-27-2005, 08:55 PM
^^thats fucked up shit
BA Bloodz187, just look at BAB in his name
alright i got it now

SykexTek
03-28-2005, 12:00 AM
OOooooo, damn..... I knew him, not alot though, i kicced it with him a few times.... DOnt you guys got white bloods up in there?? Do any of them goto Newpark mall??

Nems
03-28-2005, 12:22 AM
so getting back to subject....... Tupac wasn't a blood....he was cool with them but he wasn't one.....

Jesterz
03-28-2005, 12:30 AM
Hows Funkadeldic gonna claim to be from East La, and yet direspect gangs the way he does, wouldnt u know a little sumpin?

SykexTek
03-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Yea, Deathrow was kinda "ran" by MOB Piru, and Tupac was on DeathRow..Tupac has a tatoo of MOB, buy says its stands for "Money Over Bitches". So pac wasnt a slob, he just awas around them..And they jumped Orlando, its like me, I hang out with crips, im not one, but i help jump others cuz im really cool with them, and if i had trouble with someone, theyd help me 2...

KizerK
03-29-2005, 10:10 PM
yea, i agree ^ death row definitely was affiliated with the bloods, so pac prolly kinda hanged with them, but prolly never was one. but i heard that his MOB tattoo, stood for money for bytches AND member of blood. and suge got the same tattoo as well

PacaveliT
04-25-2005, 01:38 AM
a lot of ppl say crip/blood but in general he was against gangs he never approved of them....always insulted them cause he believed it was bad selling to kids and shit and useless violence.

METAPHYSICAL
05-01-2005, 07:38 PM
i agree coz rember pac woz really trying to make a change in the comunity like when he made that code with inmates to try an clean up the streets abit an the main reason for that prop woz following abit in his mothers foot steps former black panther peace

Lilscarface
05-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Man who cares about whos a blood and whos a crip. All that shit is is a fucken snot rag. Half the people who claim that shit nowadays don't even know how that shit started or what that shit stands for. The shit aint nothen but a damn trend,a fad, like sagging your pants, wearing nikes, wearing jerseys or white tees. The shit dosent mean a damn thing. Hell in L.A (where the shit started) crips bang on each other more than they bang on bloods or essays. Hell when I was in Junior High everybody swore up and down they was a cripen, as soon as I got into High School eveybody swore up and down they was bloods. Gangs aint shit but bitches anyway.

And to answer the original question Tupac wasnt no damn blood.

SIETE
09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
if he was blood then that makes me like him even less.. FUCK'EM BLOOD *****S.. Them niggz is popping off over here in BX wit Some DDP *****s..We bout to erk them, hardbody..

Aura
09-29-2005, 08:48 PM
No, Tupac wasn't a Blood.

The MOB tattoo does stand for "Member of Bloods" in their sense, but Pac's tattoo strictly meant Money Over Bitches.

Because of Suge's affiliation with the Damu set, one would believe that Pac was Blood but he wasn't. He was Suge's apprentice in a way, I don't think he was ever put down though. Maybe some ties, but he wasn't banging.

Arminius
09-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Why is this thread even still goin. It's fuckin pointless. (Well actually most of the threads on rdubs are pointless)

~BІ
10-08-2005, 05:46 AM
yep......it did mean Money Over Bitches

KINGPIN23
09-02-2006, 11:28 PM
It Goes Catch A Crip Kill A Crip Watch My Favorite Color Drip

B-Raff
09-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Why is this thread even still goin. It's fuckin pointless. (Well actually most of the threads on rdubs are pointless)

rep for that one

Piru Park Boy
11-28-2006, 11:49 AM
Tupac wasnt no blood
first of all they would never of accepted him/ he did ballet. Most rappers claim to be a blood or crip like Snoop dogg that bitch iz no crab the muther fucker never did any dirt and he is just taken all the credit for what REAL LONG BEACH CRIPS DID.
Game iz no blood his brothers the real Compton Cedar Block Piru

I HATE ALL MUTHER FUCKERS WHO TAKE ALL THOSE PICTURES BY GOIN GOOGLE AND BLOODS THEN PASTIN THE PIC AND SAYIN THESE ARE MY HOMEBOYS , BUT IN REALITY HE IS A FUCKIN PUSSY WHO NEVER SEEN A CRACK ROC OR A 9 IN HIS LIFE. IF YOU WANNA BE A BLOOD GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL AND JOIN A SET WHERE THE BLOODS BEGAN AND WILL END.L ALL OTHER SETS EXCEPT IN NEW YORK /PHILLY /DETROIT /AND ST.LOUIS/ ARE WANNA BEES. LIKE I SAID GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL AND YOULL SEE THE REAL BLOODS AND LOC'S. M.O.B FO LIFE *****Z
Also in like Canada Toronto and Montreal they got wanna be bloods but the only real set iz in the ghetto of GPK Piru Park Boyz 4 life *****z. Ive been to Watts, Compton, Inglewood to the homie 187 in inglewood Rollin 80's family keep bustin them crabs *****.

MOODYGIRL
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
no you wouldnt

bloods aren't united internationally
fuck knows who is what from elsewhere, much more another time

Thank you kuz a lot of bloodz down here you ckan not tell till you ask kuz they do not have there flag on or showing due to the ckops stoping them a lot. And I am happy he is not no ckrip I do not like ckrip music.

MOODYGIRL
12-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Yea, Deathrow was kinda "ran" by MOB Piru, and Tupac was on DeathRow..Tupac has a tatoo of MOB, buy says its stands for "Money Over Bitches". So pac wasnt a slob, he just awas around them..And they jumped Orlando, its like me, I hang out with crips, im not one, but i help jump others cuz im really cool with them, and if i had trouble with someone, theyd help me 2...

Who the fuck you calling a slob you ckrab ass mark bitch CK all day.

Whoa
12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
smh @ this thread... who da fuck cares

AkAdEmiX
12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Bz up bitches

bscblood4life
04-08-2007, 02:26 PM
suge was never blood in he was just affiliated with them and as far as tupac he wasnt the most famous blood.....and the spectrum is completely right most OG make a come back when the hit rock bottom most are millionaires.....

Vinci
04-27-2007, 05:14 PM
just like suge tupac didn't technically bang he was just associated with them.. and death row wasn't just an affiliate with bloods also crips too kurpt(rollin 60 crip) snoop(rollin 20 crip) etc..

Hood Rih
04-27-2007, 05:32 PM
lol, weird thread, no he was not envolved in any gangs, because his overall thing was to save the community were most people in gangs or people who did narcotics or any crimes, but he hanged around blood and crips....but he was caught on tape beating the hell outta one crip lol

ZOMG
05-01-2007, 02:12 PM
im a blood. who cares?

Exothermic
05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
no 1 so why post that?

ZOMG
05-01-2007, 04:56 PM
^to prove that no one in fact cares.

StickyG
05-11-2007, 04:19 AM
LOL wow yall *****s make me laugh "im a blood, who cares?" "im a blood, so what?" "do they have white bloods up there?" LMAO. Yall some false claimers who don't know shit you just like the color red so you think you a blood but the truth is YOU A BLOOD IN YO OWN MIND. Probaly some white boy siten at home beaten his meat livin in the suburbs with pimples all over his face who just got done watchen a gangsta movie bitch boi no blood or crips gets on forums and tells everybody they a blood or a crip. And white bloods? LOOOOL I never seen a white blood in my life. I can tell you right now there aren't even white gangs, maybe little white trash gangs that don't do shit but dress black and there's only 5 members in they little dusty crew then one year later the REAL gangs took em out. I know yall fake because it's not associated it's called TIED. When you hang with crips or you hang with bloods it's called TIED. Tupac was TIED with the bloods, point blank.

themanager
05-11-2007, 11:13 AM
nall i doubt it..he just hung wit dem *****z...he more of gd material anyway

lilredmama
05-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Tupac was down with bloods, but i dont think he was a blood

texasraised817
05-29-2007, 02:52 PM
if u a blood dat shit doesn mean u like red! it means wut u been thru alot in yo childhood life!!! u had a alota dead familys and homiez dat been shot or sumtin and livin in da sky right now!!!
so all yall fake azz *****z sayin ALL BOUT DAT RED, yall need 2 go visit TEXAS and see wut all dem bloodz cripz latin kingz and surdano shit all about and get a taste of wut da real south iz made of!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brrrrruv
05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Tupac is a blood fo sho'.

I seen him chilling with em last week under a bridge, smoking crack

LoGGo
06-12-2007, 03:38 AM
he was a blood.
but never was very involved whit the bloods vs crips fight

alexjoelee
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
yall are dumasses Tupac joined with deathrow and straight up became A BLOOD in his Hit em up video he had scenes with flames wich other blood affiliated rappers do to piss off crabs(crips). He has the cross tattoo on his back, the cross is the blood symbol. WATCH THIS VIDEO http://youtube.com/watch?v=kevMXZ4uPr8

pH.oLL
11-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Yo blud i dunno about no tupac muda fucka but i kno you iz ganksta

Senci
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Pac wasn't a blood, actually he was uniting Bloods and Crips

Style Wars
12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
^^^ yeah

H_O_V
12-05-2007, 03:41 PM
It dont matter now, hes dead.

Australian
12-21-2007, 02:38 AM
when he joined death row he became down with the mob piruz who were bloodz

He wasn't a blood, Suge Knight dressed in red, decorated his office's in red etc.. but Tupac didn't want beef he wanted unity etc..so If he wore something red he would always counter it by wearing something blue, he was good friends with Snoop Dogg who has crip affiliations, he stuck by his own "Thug Code" and emphasized this when he began recording his album "One Nation"(or East2West)

Australian
12-21-2007, 02:40 AM
LOL wow yall *****s make me laugh "im a blood, who cares?" "im a blood, so what?" "do they have white bloods up there?" LMAO. Yall some false claimers who don't know shit you just like the color red so you think you a blood but the truth is YOU A BLOOD IN YO OWN MIND. Probaly some white boy siten at home beaten his meat livin in the suburbs with pimples all over his face who just got done watchen a gangsta movie bitch boi no blood or crips gets on forums and tells everybody they a blood or a crip. And white bloods? LOOOOL I never seen a white blood in my life. I can tell you right now there aren't even white gangs, maybe little white trash gangs that don't do shit but dress black and there's only 5 members in they little dusty crew then one year later the REAL gangs took em out. I know yall fake because it's not associated it's called TIED. When you hang with crips or you hang with bloods it's called TIED. Tupac was TIED with the bloods, point blank.

Someones been reading up on gangs on wikipedia

TheO.G.2Pac
02-16-2008, 02:45 PM
tupac is not a blood he is a westside outlaw hes a crip for live

TheO.G.2Pac
02-16-2008, 02:47 PM
tupac is dead and it dont matter a if he is a crip or a blood he is dead and still the best rapper ever

eazy-tupac-crip
03-15-2008, 07:01 PM
tupac aint no blood he just wore red sometimes and a red bandana cuz he wnted to show the bloodz pirus his deathrow bodyguards respect but in actuall he was maybe a blood but also maybe a crip foo cuz he waz down in the dog pound which wre called gangsta crips so pac was crippin and he wore blood colorz cuz he wanted to stay coo wit knight cuz he knew knight dangerous

B-Raff
03-19-2008, 11:05 PM
I think this goes down as one of the funniest threads in RW history. This topic is three years old and we still have idiots coming in here randomly and blessing us with their extensive knowledge of Tupac's gang affiliations.

young kill
04-11-2008, 12:50 AM
pac is a straght thug.... he doesnt claim a set but he affiliates wit bloods and crips the crip he beat down he had beef wit.. it had nothin to do with gang bangin or nothin like that hes a THUG

youngstyle10
07-06-2008, 06:12 AM
oh, aight thats cool
wat's up *****z in this area yo wat's poppen in the hood ?yo halla ya later#-)=))

youngstyle10
07-07-2008, 09:03 AM
yo all ya *****z did we r gonna do again b a straight up blood see ya *****z b always straight up *****z

.EX.
07-07-2008, 10:39 AM
He was fucking neither shut the hell up like tupac was hard, he just saw how shit was and rapped about it.

**H00DSTAR**
07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Tupac Was No Blood. i Used To Chill With Em Back In Oak town We SUed To Smoke And ALL

ZOMG
07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
^lol really?

**H00DSTAR**
07-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Yeah Me, Him And that ***** Ray Luv, Ray was kinda weird But He Alwayz Pulled Hoes So We Aint never Said Shit..... LAst Time I Spoke To Pac, Told me he Got Into With Some MExican gang In LA Called The Tortilla Flats... And Suge Got His Blood Ties to help In the Darma but That Was As Far AS the blood Ties Went...... He Honestly wanted To be A Crip *****, But Felt He Was Too Old To get jumped iN, At Age 25....... Just Droppin That First Hand Knowledge

*Predator*
07-12-2008, 07:28 PM
fuk yea tupacs a blood

Hood Rih
07-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah Me, Him And that ***** Ray Luv, Ray was kinda weird But He Alwayz Pulled Hoes So We Aint never Said Shit..... LAst Time I Spoke To Pac, Told me he Got Into With Some MExican gang In LA Called The Tortilla Flats... And Suge Got His Blood Ties to help In the Darma but That Was As Far AS the blood Ties Went...... He Honestly wanted To be A Crip *****, But Felt He Was Too Old To get jumped iN, At Age 25....... Just Droppin That First Hand Knowledge

damn....that's some real shit :D

vnbc
07-13-2008, 02:13 AM
LẠi Thm Sao LỒn NỮa

*Predator*
07-14-2008, 08:35 PM
He was fucking neither shut the hell up like tupac was hard, he just saw how shit was and rapped about it.

u fuckin retarded if u think dat he wasnt a blood u know u dont know shit about him jus stop postin

.EX.
07-14-2008, 09:12 PM
u fuckin retarded if u think dat he wasnt a blood u know u dont know shit about him jus stop postin

... die plz tupac as a "thug" is a joke

*Predator*
07-14-2008, 09:14 PM
u a joke ***** 2pac's live as shit

.EX.
07-14-2008, 09:15 PM
i like tupac but he was as rowdy in actual like as MLK

**H00DSTAR**
07-16-2008, 07:09 PM

***** He Aint No Blood That ***** AInt Felt No Red Flag Second... Meaning He Aint get jumped In....

rememberTUPAC
07-17-2008, 02:07 AM
Look here, I dont realy think he was a member of bloods..

Because he Didn't wear Red.
He said MOB stand for Money over Bitches.
And he weard green clothes alot, For MONEY.

So i think its MONEY OVER BITCHES:)

R.I.P 2Pac :smoke:

rememberTUPAC
07-17-2008, 02:08 AM
BTW, Hes bodyguard frank alexander said it self that he had green for money

Nes1
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Tupac claimed neither side...he was an outlaw...outlaws throw 1 pitchfork up and 1 down, they rep nor folk or peoples nation.

whiteboymark
09-15-2008, 08:58 PM
you guys are all retarded... i just stumbled across this site googling some shit about game. and decided i would create an acct just to tell you how stupid you are. first of all 2pac was neither a blood or a crip if u have seen any of his dvds or actually listen to his lyrics and interpret the message he was trying to get across you would know that. also it isn't just crips and bloods right there are different sets like tree top piru cedar block bloods cedar block crips rollin 20 crips etc. some crip gangs are at war with other crip gangs some blood gangs are allied with other crip gangs. its not always blue and red although it is in most cases. on another note many rappers that are crips and bloods are both friends. why? because like i said its not always blue and red especially if your from different cities you think your going to have a problem with someone because theyre from a blood or crip set from another city or another block that they werent beefing with? these rappers come from the same struggle that is gang life and they often times have a lot in common (rags to riches). like for fuk sakes listen to the lyrics of these rappers songs for then make a comment. PAC WAS NEVER A CRIP NOR A BLOOD
peace

whiteboymark
09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
2pac was more of a philosopher then a "gangsta" tards LISTEN TO THE FUKING MESSAGE

BrotherV
10-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Pac wasn't a blood before deathrow. If you know anything about the Black Panther movement, you'd know that he was probobly raised on doctrine of the Five-Percent or the Nation of Islam (since his mother was part of the movement and his step dad was muslim). Bloods took on this docturine in 93. He wasn't wearing RED until Deathrow Records. If anything he was originally gang affiliated with the People Nation (Vicelords,Stones, Latin Kings, etc.)

jborg92
11-15-2008, 03:46 PM
What a dirty Black party this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83cjRtLoRc
w

bullcap
12-09-2008, 02:33 PM
is 2 pac was realy a BLOOD why would he were a CRIP bandana

follow link it is 10 seconds into the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiMhZ7cCn8

Metatron
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Him as a blood rolling with dave chappelle and shit

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm296/brolic300/tupac24.jpg

FlowSt3t!CAL
12-09-2008, 06:23 PM
pac didnt bang he was from marin village and was cool with suge which never bangd nor had freinds b4 money but pretended to be a blood after cash like lil wayne and birdman

but pac used to kickit wid snoop c-bo brothalynch hella more ice-cube crips homie

smooth_nuts
12-12-2008, 04:09 AM
why does any gang affiliation he did or did not have matter anyway?
it's about lyrics,not bullshit like gangs,cloths and females...

Senci
12-15-2008, 03:37 PM
mehhhhh got his thread in my email. Been forgot about this site. For the OP no Tupac was not a blood. He actually was smart enough to see this tyrany for what it really is. Tupac from what i've learned was actually trying to unite bloods and crip about the same time that be got laced

MS. BLUETAFUL
12-18-2008, 11:12 AM
TUPAC WAS A CRiP CUZZ HE MADE A SONG ABKOUT iT N iM FRM DA HOOD DAT iM FRM N WE HAV A WALL OUT HERE FA HM N iT HAZ CRiP TAGGiNGZ ON iT SO PPL DNT GET iT TWiSTED.BK.DUEC^EZ

sheronB
01-14-2009, 04:39 PM
watch tupac dance and rap
YouTube - GTA 4 first PS3 MOD

B-Raff
01-18-2009, 04:36 PM
I love this thread so much...

The Dawg 187
04-14-2009, 10:39 PM
wow this thread was posted in '05..

the dutch rat
07-31-2009, 03:08 PM
B^s L-|-|Illa

djak24k
08-27-2009, 03:26 AM
West Side Rollin 20 Outlaaaaaaw Bl00d Gangs in tha house?