View Full Version : Eminem Hires 6 Ex-CIA Members as Bodyguards

Tupac
07-27-2003, 05:43 PM
EMINEM has hired six former CIA men to protect him from gangland assassination attempts.

The rapper is shadowed everywhere he goes by the former government agents and he wears a bulletproof vest whenever he’s not in the safety of his home or car.

His former bodyguard BYRON WILLIAMS said he is terrified after becoming involved in a bitter war of words with fellow rapper JA RULE.

Em put the team of ex-CIA security experts on the payroll last month — at a cost of £100,000 each — after the feud hotted up earlier this year.

The highly-trained heavies are armed with Glock handguns and do safety sweeps of anywhere he’s going.

They have also advised him to install an electric perimeter fence, CCTV cameras and motion sensors at his Detroit mansion.

Byron used to guard the star when he first burst on the scene, but was replaced when it became clear it was more than a one-man job.

Byron said: “I was with Eminem when we bought his first bullet vest. He wouldn’t be caught dead without it. Slim is frightened, his people are frightened. He is running against big league guys.

“When hardcore gangsters say they’re gonna do something, they do it. And right now, they’re saying they want to kill Eminem.”

The war of words has seen Eminem and Ja Rule exchange insults in their songs. Ja Rule branded Em’s mum a “crackhead” and his ex-wife a “sl*t”.

Eminem responded in Doe Ray Me — which features his six-year-old daughter — by ridiculing Ja for being short.

The rap world is infamous for gangland shootings. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. and TUPAC SHAKUR were both shot dead after a bitter feud.

Last year JAM MASTER JAY was gunned down in a New York recording studio.

And Eminem’s protege 50 CENT, who has been shot an incredible nine times, wore a bulletproof vest during his gig at Milton Keynes last month.

Denz
07-27-2003, 08:15 PM
I heard about this a few days ago and thought he was doing the right thing. Its better to be safe than dead.

Lil Dinero
07-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Yea pretty much, I dont understand this shit, why get guns involed, why wont *****z just fight, and dumb fuck can shot a gun?

SpiritualDragon
07-27-2003, 10:28 PM
smart guy.

milkcrate
07-27-2003, 11:07 PM
Some bitCh shit homie ... He gone run his motha fuCCen mouth like he a straight gangsta and then go hire proteCtion ... Dont talk bout shootin and shit if you aint gonna bust

Denz
07-28-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by milkcrate
Some bitCh shit homie ... He gone run his motha fuCCen mouth like he a straight gangsta and then go hire proteCtion ... Dont talk bout shootin and shit if you aint gonna bust

Dawg, everyone in tha rap industry has body-guards protecting them, its stupid not to, Eminem's just got better protection.

shadyslady
07-28-2003, 08:25 AM
yea its good hes doin this,he dont wanna get shot or summin.im worried 4 him now! :(
he strong tho he'll get through this.

Se7veN
07-28-2003, 12:47 PM
if you can afford the protection goahead and get it..people disagree fck them too...everyone talks about gunz and sh*t likes its hard to get or hard to fire one, all it takes is some gutts and greed to do it...jealousy is consuming this industry..

milkcrate
07-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by shadyslady
yea its good hes doin this,he dont wanna get shot or summin.im worried 4 him now! :(
he strong tho he'll get through this.

WHAT THE FUCC YOU MEAN YOUR WORRIED ABOUT HIM? You aint his family cuzz fuCC it he a grown ass man. I know *****z thats rappin down here in San Diego and starting to blow up and shit and if anyone dissed them, they on some straight gangsta shit some takin flight on chins shit.

MC Paradox
07-28-2003, 09:43 PM
why r people worried? is he ur ma or sumthin? i understand that yall probly idolize him or whatever, but thats a lil too far.

as far as the bodyguard shit goes, when i first heard that im like, damn, what a pussy. But i thought about it and figured he'd probly be 6 feet under without them, and even tho ja is a lil faggot, ne1 can pull the trigger.

milkcrate
07-29-2003, 04:55 AM
no not anyone I've seen more than one freeze up and just cant do it

shadyslady
07-29-2003, 09:02 AM
look i no its sounds weird that im worried 4 him but i am.i seriously am.i luv him.
sorry if im soundin weird but there u go

Maddhatter
07-29-2003, 12:50 PM
ha, shadyslady is so stale!!! thats what your little boy gets for fuckin with someone like JA! haha, em's scerrrrrrred

shadyslady
07-30-2003, 02:57 PM
fuck off madhatter ja is nuthin but a faggot!!!wudnt u b scared if ppl were out 2 shoot u and u had a lil girl who needs her dad??hmmm?

GangstaChang
07-30-2003, 03:30 PM
sweet...i wish i could have body guards!

Maddhatter
07-30-2003, 09:49 PM
yes shadyslady, ja is a faggot tryin to kill your boy because he got into other peoples buisness and talked mad head, he gets what he deserves, biatch!

milkcrate
07-31-2003, 01:04 PM
Ja aint killin shit ... Ja aint no gangsta shit YAYO is the most gangsta and down bout his ... Murder INC need to watCh DMX he wouldnt shoot but he'll beat the shit out of them ... X is a Crazy motha fuCCa

Peter Appleton
08-03-2003, 08:33 PM
just 6?

ThizZuG
08-06-2003, 09:25 AM
every diss em does he makes fun of ja being soft... but ems the one with bodyguards up the ass and hes scured of ja now haha shadylady suck a dick..

milkcrate
08-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Ja's a bitch

NEMISIS
08-09-2003, 09:12 AM
Yo eminem is the shit and it don't matter if he hired CIA agents. He don't want to get killed, shit with all the money hes making who wouldn't wana get killed. Some fucking ppl swear that they are so hard, *****hs talk about they don't wana die and all this machismo and egoism shit. the ways of the streets are bull shit, eminem proved 2 things, u didn't need to be black to make rap albums and u didn't had to be some gangsta type of negro to be a rapper. Fuck Gay Rule, fake ass DMX, u can't even understand that shit he be saying in his songs, fucking bitch, Even if em gets hit, 50 will hit Gay Rule. GGGGGG-Unit.

blakwid0w
08-09-2003, 09:36 AM
ok for all yall ja girls sayin em is soft,u prolly rite,but does ja have boduy gaurds?hell yea,murda inc fights (fist fitesnsuch) nun of the rappers are theyre,they get their body guards to beatup on sum1,so if yall ja fanboys sayin em is soft for havin bodygaurds then u is also dissin ja(even more so since em only had 1 fo a long time wen murda has them everywere)

Iced_Out_Kidd13
08-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Ja's tha crackhead!!! He so fake....HA HA!!!

DaTiger
08-09-2003, 10:53 PM
em's doing right thing...ja is too much of a pussy to fight em man to man..so his only other choice would be to gun em down...most people like that cant take shit on theyre own the either bring in others or bring in guns...

.LadyMarmalade.
08-11-2003, 10:26 PM
not to diss em or nothing, but uhh wasent he in obies song ''bodyguard' for ja rule, dissing him for his bodyguards and telling him to get em to protect him, and now hes getting ex-CiA members, lol thats odd......

blondee_88
08-14-2003, 12:13 PM
ok i luvV eminem....lolz :P...and i think that he is rite 4 hiring body guardz...i dont wanna c him dead aye...

Ja Rule should get a life and face the facts...he is short! :P

Top $hotter
08-14-2003, 04:04 PM
Ja Iz a Lil FaKe AzZ ThUg Da PuCCi BwOi WhO GoNnA Do NuN So Ja FaN'Z GeT oN Ya KnEeZ N SuCk SuM HaHa

TailsThrewMyPEN
08-17-2003, 05:20 AM
i heard that shit runs him 30,000 a day.

SaberSham
09-09-2003, 09:41 AM
that boy em is smart for gettin cia bodyguards. no one should be fuckin with him now

Jhey {SP}
09-12-2003, 02:18 PM
ye... better safe than dead

shit... Ja Rule aint guna no body... he'll get sum1 else to do the shit for him-------> PUSSY

4cid fr34k
02-05-2004, 12:26 PM

Old fake ass jayo felony wanna be. flowing another mans shit and change up the last sentence so it looks like you wrote it...youre a fuckin joke. get off em's dick and get your own style.

R*O*Y*C*E
02-06-2004, 03:22 AM
probably for his own good...

AcE BooGiE
02-06-2004, 03:40 AM
^^yeah...lookin out for hisself....if he gets killed whats gonna happen to his daughter?

Mischieveus
02-07-2004, 04:53 AM
“I was with Eminem when we bought his first bullet vest. He wouldn’t be caught dead without it."

^Was I the only one laughing when I read that? Of course he wouldn't be caught dead w/o it.. He has the fuckin' vest on.. lol

Anyway.. Some of yall peeps take this too serious. If your life is on the line, why not have somebodies protect it. If Em's dies, does Ja's music get better? No.. The rap world is better off with Em than without him. After all, who doesn't like controversy?

Kryptonite
02-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Well...if I had a little daughter, I wouldn't really want to die on her either. Some people are just ignorant..

diRRty
02-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Hello. This thread has 1 new message.

Damn thats a lot of money to be giving away to bodyguards for a war of words.

Goodbye.

Toke-E-Yo
02-21-2004, 12:20 AM
I heard Irv's got actually got real thugz out on the street...like straight up C-Murder type gangsta's, hwo wouldnt be caught dead witout a piece on the streets...but that only from word to word shhit though...

diRRty
02-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Hello. This thread has 1 new message.

If I were Em, I'd call the beef off.. I'd call Irv, Rule or whoever and squash it with them.. At least for little Hailey's sake.. Would you actually stop listening to Em because he backed away from a life threatening fued? You might say you would, but you wouldn't.. Em wouldnt lose any fans for backing out of the beef.. He still has his mother and wife to beef with on records and that will only cost him a couple of thousand dollars..

Goodbye.

D Pheonix
02-27-2004, 12:50 AM
The unfortunate thing is that a lot of ignorent fools would call Em a pussy if he backed out now.As far as the beef not being as dangerous as it sounds..well,we dont know just what the hell goes on at clubs,backstage,ect...When I heard he had those ex-cia bodygaurds,I was like,damn...that's overkill,but like some others here have said,the man had a daughter.This is what happens when people run thier mouth on wax.If you really dont mean it,or wont do it,then you shouldn't say it.Now if somebody talks a bunch of bullshit to you 1st,your gunna talk back right?..The questions is,how is it all gunna end,cause I though the shit was just gunna fizzle out.I guess not..........

diRRty
03-01-2004, 09:08 PM
^^True words..^^

Goodbye.