Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Peter Appleton
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Peter Appleton and Itachi Uchiha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Itachi Uchiha
    04-30-2010 02:15 PM
    Itachi Uchiha
    hallo

d'ya like the pix? Want see moar?
  2. Itachi Uchiha
    10-12-2009 12:32 AM
    Itachi Uchiha
    d'ya like the pics?
  3. Itachi Uchiha
    07-23-2009 03:36 AM
    Itachi Uchiha
    wait, is that you rapping on that Bonestarr dissed song??? HAHAHA, wow... I am so spreading this wackness lulz You fucking suck you dumb bastard... I ain't the best but I'm light years ahead of your wack ass... You suck so hard at rap, maybe closing threads is the only thing you're good at? lulz Wow, I can't believe this... LMAO wow... fuck you can't even flow, no emotion, crap lyrics... you're absolutely shit man. I ain't even saying this cuz I don't like you, you seriously just suck man lol...

lulz.... dumb Muslim... quit rappin, stick to suicide bombing you dumb fuck...

You suck so bad that in fact you should make an account on JustinTV, set your webcam to live stream, get a couple hundred Xanax and Atavan pills, swallow them all and then die in your sleep you dumb fuck...

Dumb idiot has the nerve to talk so much shit and then raps like I did when I first started when I was in middle school... dumbass
  4. Itachi Uchiha
    07-23-2009 02:48 AM
    Itachi Uchiha
    What the fuck is your problem you fucking retard? Quit closing all my shit you dumb muslim... Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone you stupid obsessed freak... Maybe if you weren't such an asshole and didn't close every fucking thread there would be a bit mroe traffic, and the site wouldn't be as dead as it is now.... damn annoying bastard, just leave me alone...