Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

Patrick McCourt 02-11-2008 12:39 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^^ i'm not clicking it if it's a cock but atleast you gave somecunt a warning by posting a link instead of full belt posting the bastard over the whole post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1496583)
Im with you D.C Im going to unsubscribe too.

if you didn't want to see more cocks you wouldn't keep replying and would have unsubscribed as soon as that guy posted a pic of his nob

the replys ae funny which is why i haven't but if more cocks get posted then i think we all will unsubscribe

Don Vito 02-11-2008 12:41 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
MUTHERFUHLAS ARE INSECURE ABOUT THERE DICKS .WELL HERES A PIC OF MINE GO AND START COMPARING SIZES.........

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20h4xap&s=3

LL Kool-Aid 02-11-2008 12:41 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Yea Jebus wat you said, but the shit is hilarous but I wasn't suspecting no one else to post there shit

Patrick McCourt 02-11-2008 12:43 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
i don't think anybody is insecure ... just don't think they want to show other guys their nobs fringe

i've whipped mine out with guys aroudn but it was for the birds benefit

soon enough yous cunts will be comparing sizes and girth

Don Vito 02-11-2008 12:48 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wee Jesus (Post 1496592)
i don't think anybody is insecure ... just don't think they want to show other guys their nobs fringe

i've whipped mine out with guys aroudn but it was for the birds benefit

soon enough yous cunts will be comparing sizes and girth


I ASKED IF ANYONE WANTED TO SE MY PENIS........
AND SOMEONE SAID YES. GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR ME TO POST MY COCK PIC UP...........

LL Kool-Aid 02-11-2008 12:48 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 1496595)
I ASKED IF ANYONE WANTED TO SE MY PENIS........
AND SOMEONE SAID YES. GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR ME TO POST MY COCK PIC UP...........

=)) =))

MikeMerchendise 02-11-2008 01:36 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Umbro boxers?

Don Vito 02-11-2008 01:50 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral (Post 1496619)
Umbro boxers?

AWWW. YEAH ..........................

Brainsick 02-11-2008 01:51 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
......wow @ this threads downfall.

.ScottishHead 02-11-2008 01:53 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 1496589)
MUTHERFUHLAS ARE INSECURE ABOUT THERE DICKS .WELL HERES A PIC OF MINE GO AND START COMPARING SIZES.........

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20h4xap&s=3

=)) =)) you're a leg-end..

You used the old "get a semi and hold it down to make it look bigger" trick lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder, Rap Worlds.