Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Central (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The 2009/2010 Football Season Discussion Thread (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145874)

Seamo 08-16-2009 08:02 PM

Re: The 2009/2010 Football Season Discussion Thread

^^^ Was fucking delighted!! Carragher is awful. End of.

pH.oLL 08-16-2009 08:05 PM

What was he trying to do when he managed to nut Skrtel lol he shouldnt have even been going near that ball anyway

Ken Tinker 08-17-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meehai (Post 1865805)
anyone see the disallowed goal for sheff utd vs crystal palace? ref had a mare

Bristol city vs Palace

Brrrrruv 08-18-2009 07:07 AM

Good weekend.

Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea didn't look too convincing. We looked pretty sick.

Can't wait for the game tonight now. I fancy a 2 - 0 win at Parkhead. We could have Cesc out. Think Sagna could be out too?

Kosgrove 08-18-2009 09:17 AM

Is it not certain that they will be out?^ Denilson too.

I'll go with 1-1. Will be a class game... Heading into this season I seen a lot of people underestimating Arsenal but now heading into this match it looks like lots of people are underestimating Celtic, fuck, even Celtic fans I've spoken didn't seem that optimistic.

Arsenal looked good against Everton but that was only one game so I'm gonna be counting my chickens before the eggs hatch but I said before the opening game this would be a good season for Arsenal and I will stick by that... 2nd in the league, FA Cup winners and Carling Cup winners, Champions League semi-finals. I'd be happy with that.

Brrrrruv 08-18-2009 09:33 AM

Dunno, I read it in the paper this morning, don't know of any updates, haven't really checked.

I dunno about second in the league. We'll end up with massive injury worries again I bet. But what you said about the cups is easilly achievable.

meehai 08-18-2009 09:54 AM

even at home, cant see a result for celtic tonight...

MCD 08-18-2009 05:40 PM

harsh on celtic tonight..nice to see arsenal get some luck for a change...arsenal look a lot more impressive physically this year..really putting themselves about..vermaelen makes me excited in my pants a little bit..he is a terminator born without mercy..world class defending so far for us...its really weird to see us a little bit weaker than last year going forward..but absolutely solid at the back lol.

Kosgrove 08-18-2009 05:49 PM

I'm happy with the result but it was a pish game... Fabregas, Sagna and Denilson all turned out :s dunno what the fuss was about them being injured. Well it's a stroll now but now that Arsenal have the 2 away goals I doubt they will try that hard at the Emirates. 1-0 or something.

Patrick McCourt 08-18-2009 09:16 PM

shite result (on my end) & a shite game which neither team really looked like scoring (especially us)

2nd half performance was woefull...worst in Europe in a long time
mainly due to heads going right down after that first goal and a sluggish start to the 2nd half..always makin it harder on ourselves.

its the fact that we lost to two jammy bastardin goals...i would rather have lost to good goals.

that Belgian cunt at the back looks like he could be a good buy for Arsenal in the 2 games i've seem from him
can tackle, is strong, mobile, wont take shite from a moody prick Gallas and got forward.