Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

#NUMBER9 01-25-2008 08:30 AM

How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0

No homo 1st and foremost, post up yall.....Im curious 2 see what yall packin these days....

I just measured my cock about a while back and discovered I am 6 inches....YEAAAAAAh!

Australian™ 01-25-2008 08:33 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0

First of all - this is homo lmao at "no-homo"
2nd you should make it - Under 5, Under 6, Under 7, Under 8, Under 9, Under 10 Over 10

D^Coy 01-25-2008 10:15 AM

gtfo.

LL Kool-Aid 01-25-2008 11:31 AM

This is very homo. Dude u need help

Metatron 01-25-2008 12:21 PM

you really are a raging homo arent you

Vokals 01-25-2008 12:22 PM

=))

wow... u really are suspect.. then caught

Patrick McCourt 01-25-2008 12:32 PM

fuck sake ... play along with the thread ... it's a joke ...

Papa Gen you wir in the army/navy/marines take your pick ... you've been round mer cocks tham Graeme Norton ... you should be used to seeing tadgers and having your cock looked at

"i got that small dick mayne" made me laugh ... i could imagine some southern rapper saying that

my names Jesus so you know i got the love log ...

but to be honest, i've never measured my piece before ... when i had a stooge i put it next to my tele remote once years ago but never actually measured it to see the stats ...

Tony.. 01-25-2008 12:42 PM

how big is your COCK can't be followed by 'no homo'... just doesnt work that way... lol

two inches is pretty sad

last i checked it was 6 inches but that was a long time ago... i really stopped caring after pussy became a normal way of life and i noticed women actually don't care.... unless she's a ho.... or you're two inches... damn that's sad

Vokals 01-25-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wee Jesus (Post 1485741)
fuck sake ... play along with the thread ... it's a joke ...

Papa Gen you wir in the army/navy/marines take your pick ... you've been round mer cocks tham Graeme Norton ... you should be used to seeing tadgers and having your cock looked at

"i got that small dick mayne" made me laugh ... i could imagine some southern rapper saying that

my names Jesus so you know i got the love log ...

but to be honest, i've never measured my piece before ... when i had a stooge i put it next to my tele remote once years ago but never actually measured it to see the stats ...

i never went around checking out peoples junk, thats just homo to me.. i'm comfortable with what i have to where i didnt feel the need to compare shit... and i have never been laughed at or called baby dick except on 12 occasions

LL Kool-Aid 01-25-2008 01:30 PM

I haven't really measured in a while last time I did I was like at 7 inches.