Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I'm a massive fagotte (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161004)

X2daJ 11-11-2013 04:12 AM

I'm a massive fagotte

:bloaw:

X2daJ 11-11-2013 04:14 AM

Re: Pink Slips to be handed out.

:bloaw:

Stringer Bell 11-11-2013 05:57 AM

dawg why can't u admit that u got ~murk~'d?

in my verse I floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee

look at my verse, now look at your verse, are u starting to come to reality

X2daJ 11-11-2013 06:36 AM

I wasn't going to comment again, but seeing as how I retained my rights to posting on this site and you forfeited yours...

1) It wasn't your verse. Remember, you're a talent-less biter that is so pathetic that he gets his ass handed to him while cheating and biting.
2) You chomped like an alligator and sucked like a vacuum.

Nothing worse than a loser in pure denial, except for a cheater and a loser in denial. Get your head out of your ass and get your useless ass off my site.

This is reality. Your reality is Pink Slip

Hey, Nico, I notice you're online. Take a gander at the confirmed pink slip battle and how this herb cheated and bit and whined and complained en route to earning a [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Pink Slip[/COLOR]. Let's make this happen.

Stringer Bell 11-11-2013 06:42 AM

niggga said herb:laff

X2daJ 11-11-2013 06:50 AM

Let's see if there's any dignity left on this site. There are no admirable qualities in the biter and cheater known as romeo aka diablo, but maybe there are redeeming qualities left in the rest of the site. Hell, with the biting cheater banned from this site, maybe activity levels here will pick up again. I've certainly noticed how this arrogant little troll has warded away anything respectable.

Nico, Denz, the ball is in your court: Follow rap forum rules and policies and ban romeo/diablo to reverse RW's tumultuous tumble, or stamp a legacy of corruption and drive a stake into any chance this site has of being a rap forum with active and productive members.

Stringer Bell 11-11-2013 06:59 AM

:mike:

X2daJ 11-11-2013 11:44 AM

Got the bitch supermoderators in your pocket, it seems. They're cheating along with you. You're really that desperate for approval, no matter how fake it is?

Sad.

Diablow 11-15-2013 01:43 PM

I might have to ban you again, you textcee fagotte.

Stringer Bell 04-30-2017 03:10 PM

Re: I'm a massive fagotte

Lmfao what a faggot