Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Battle Arena Discussion/Complaints (DO NOT FREEPOST IN YOUR BATTLE) (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81292)

Rowe 11-19-2006 10:50 AM

Re: Battle Arena Discussion/Complaints (DO NOT FREEPOST IN YOUR BATTLE)

^with vocab like that you don't deserve to even be on the same page as me i had to get my "a to z on how to talk gangster on the net" and stfu about getting at mods, Jesus. shit gets lame after a while everyone bashing the people in power. give them a fuckin break, PERIOD!

on another note, the RBL is starting back up with me running it. Aero,Jimmy,ZuLou,Dominate,Fixion,Flatline,Triple 6ix know how i run leagues and how active my leagues are.

So yeah, join up people. you guys can get a chance at titles n shit with added rewards that me and war will think of

so yeah, if you text, sign up

Kine 11-20-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

^with vocab like that you don't deserve to even be on the same page as me i had to get my "a to z on how to talk gangster on the net" and stfu about getting at mods, Jesus. shit gets lame after a while everyone bashing the people in power. give them a fuckin break, PERIOD!

I can spell betta then u... but wutz the point wen i can shorten all ma wordz??.. Itz called slang.. dunno if u heard of it.. but normalli onli surburban kidz got problemz wid it. If vocab = respect.. den y'z Bush President... America = Stupid Country??.. lol smh.
I'm onli postin to wut i've herd bout them. Read the otha postz.. itz taken enuf dayz to set st of the battlez up. E iz the onli one workin.. wut u exect us 2 do?? sit around n let the modz not do they jobz?? Obviousli not. If peepz did their jobz.. their wouldn't be anyproblemz. There r problemz.. not jes 1 or 2 everynow n agen.. but constantly. Thatz y people are bashing at 'people in power'. We can't stop complaining. But mods can sort out the problemz instead of jes saying stfu... there are no problemz.
Jes lyk my 'vocab'... u saw sumin wrng wid it.. so u sed sumin bout it. If modz worked more efficiently.. then maybe ill stop this.

Rowe 11-20-2006 12:49 PM

Fuck what you just said

1- your never going to be mod so dont even start to emply that
2- get a spell checker for your computer cus theres no way i understood what you just said

Quote:

I can spell betta then u
Better*

Quote:

but wutz the point wen i can shorten all ma wordz??.. Itz called slang.. dunno if u heard of it.. but normalli onli surburban kidz got problemz wid it. If vocab = respect.. den y'z Bush President... America = Stupid Country??.. lol smh.
I'm onli postin to wut i've herd bout them. Read the otha postz.. itz taken enuf dayz to set st of the battlez up. E iz the onli one workin.. wut u exect us 2 do?? sit around n let the modz not do they jobz?? Obviousli not. If peepz did their jobz.. their wouldn't be anyproblemz. There r problemz.. not jes 1 or 2 everynow n agen.. but constantly. Thatz y people are bashing at 'people in power'. We can't stop complaining. But mods can sort out the problemz instead of jes saying stfu... there are no problemz.
Jes lyk my 'vocab'... u saw sumin wrng wid it.. so u sed sumin bout it. If modz worked more efficiently.. then maybe ill stop this.
Quote:

I can spell betta then u
Lmfao, just hush little boy before you get yourself into hot water.

and no, people who have half a brain are fuckin sick of how people like YOU type

ask anyone, i bet it would take them a long time to read your posts than it would do to mine

and you hardly know shit, iv been here longer than you, infact about a year longer but i lost my old account password until a few days ago, but this account has more rep ect ect so you hardly know anything about the TBA

just stfu

Kine 11-20-2006 01:24 PM

WOW.. i didnt know my riting was so bad you couldn't understand what i said.

1- your never going to be mod so dont even start to emply that
2- get a spell checker for your computer cus theres no way i understood what you just said
LOL.. who said i wanted to mod here??
2 - didn't i say earlier.. WUTZ THE POINT??

smh

Quote:

Lmfao, just hush little boy before you get yourself into hot water.

and no, people who have half a brain are fuckin sick of how people like YOU type

ask anyone, i bet it would take them a long time to read your posts than it would do to mine

and you hardly know shit, iv been here longer than you, infact about a year longer but i lost my old account password until a few days ago, but this account has more rep ect ect so you hardly know anything about the TBA

just stfu

So you're sayin u know ME becuz of the way i type on the internet?
AHHA ok.. thatz a funny one.

I dnt care if it takez peepz longer to read my shit... aslong as i can type it faster. Didnt i say that earlier?? ur jes dumb.

Didn't i say that FROM WUT IVE READ itz bad modding??. Idiot.

All people i chill wit.. dnt give a shit bout how i type. Onli u and some otha posh suburban kidz do.Smarta peepz can decipher it quicker. Stupider onez take longer to understand it. You seemed to have nto understood shit... so i've tried makin it easier. Showz ur stupid.

~Rose~ 11-26-2006 01:04 PM

Lmmfao...

Herb...

*walks away*

Amishstad 12-11-2006 10:01 PM

whats the post minimum to post battles?
as for viewing your messages??

MikeMerchendise 12-12-2006 03:35 PM

Someone needs to put up my battles... its been three or four days.

Archaic 12-14-2006 07:10 PM

yeah there be mad mods on this joint......but we still got to wait days for threads to be set up......think we gonna need anything system implemented far as that goes

Rowe 12-15-2006 05:17 PM

LOL....

lay off their backs a bit ;)

MikeMerchendise 12-15-2006 07:33 PM

Nah not saying that, more of a comment aimed at the system that's implemented. But then again I'm not really too bothered.