Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Text battlers, what do you think of our new format? (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81670)

Ike-One 10-02-2006 01:57 PM

Text battlers, what do you think of our new format?

This just for Denz and the mods who moderate the TBA to get an idea of what the users think of our new format. If you have requested a battle set up, was it set up in a timely matter for you? If you reply with a valid opinion, good or bad, you'll be repped. If you respond distastefully... well take a guess.

For details on the new format, go here

~Rose~ 10-02-2006 02:07 PM

Re: Text battlers, what do you think of our new format?

Good idea...

Aura 10-02-2006 02:13 PM

I'll give this about a month.

~Rose~ 10-02-2006 02:15 PM

*kicks mal* :mad:

Aura 10-02-2006 02:41 PM

Lol... Nah, I'm not trying to hate or anything.. Actually, I'm glad you guys picked up because you may have the patience to deal with the idiocy of most of the battlers trying to bend the rules to their benefit... Like, I've seen already people still placing invalid votes when I'm sure common senses pointed them toward the new set ups... However, after a while there's like a domino effect when it comes to some rules being bent... Honestly, if you want to keep things in tact... I'd say all mods are required to confirm valid votes by editing the voters posts... Maybe putting it at the bottom or something... I say that because members are so quick to say ' 2-0 me' because they, along with the voter, maybe feel as though any vote is valid... Along comes the mod who says ' those votes are invalid' then the members start getting pissy... When the bottom line is, if it isn't according to the rules and regulations, it doesn't fly..? Correct or no...? So there should be like ' Moderator Stamps' on vote posts..

~Rose~ 10-02-2006 02:45 PM

^That's a good idea...though pretty time consuming...
I honestly don't care if they get pissy though...I'm a bigger bitch than they'll ever be. :)

Extra Pressa 10-02-2006 03:06 PM

I personally hate the whole Idea...just wack

De.Cor.Um 10-02-2006 03:07 PM

I Like That New Format, Its Very Organized. I Dont Mind The Voting At All Either, Because I Already Vote That Way.

You Just Need To Enforce It, Heavily. You Know People Wont Read This And Just Make Their Own Threads With Their Own Battles. But Good Idea, Good Concept, I Like It A Lot.

Aura 10-02-2006 03:25 PM

Working in the BA is time consuming as it is... The time you spend deleting freeposts or actually making a post stating that votes aren't valid are no different... Either way, you'd have to look over every battle and read the votes to verify them. How much time would it take after reading one who edit it and type ' Valid Vote' and move on to the next..? :( Eh... It doesn't matter really....

~Rose~ 10-02-2006 03:40 PM

I can just edit it with a shiny stamp that says "A Moderator Has Approved This Vote"....bwahaha...
Naw but...that actually is a really good idea..I'll talk to Denz about it...