Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who supervises the SuperMods (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146183)

Kataracks 08-14-2009 07:09 PM

Who supervises the SuperMods

When you have 8 year olds still running around on a power trip you need to keep them on a leash Denz.. This is getting ridiculous

O yea Im taling about MULTI/PAKAVELI .. Im sure this isnt the only complaint you have gotten. You need to choose SM's with some level of maturity

Peter Appleton 08-14-2009 09:18 PM

Re: Who supervises the SuperMods

u mad? =)) =))

u mad you not getting recognition for your pseudo-intellectual posts?

.EX. 08-14-2009 09:21 PM

Multi is pretty mature, he just doesn't like mongos.

Fixion. 08-15-2009 12:01 AM

Nah, I fully agree with Kat..

Us vets were on this site for fucking years and because we leave for a bit this dude things he can just run us off!? Denz, I was on this site for 3 or 4 years puttin' in Mod Work, and dropping as much as I could to make this place that other MCs would venture to create.

I HAVE BEEN BANNED TWICE IN THE PAST MONTH!

Because this dude is power hungry and thinks he can just toss anyone he wants off the site? Get real man, this dude is useless. Please tell me what the guy has done for our site EVER!? As an emcee, person, or ever a mod...

NUMEROUS people have inquired to his removal of Super Mod, and I fully 100% support the idea to demod him. I will come on this site daily and Super Mod just so that we can attempt to get this site to what it was.

This shit is a joke and needs to be dealt with ASAP.

ClintEastwood 08-15-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fixion. (Post 1865479)

Us vets were on this site for fucking years and because we leave for a bit this dude things he can just run us off!? Denz, I was on this site for 3 or 4 years puttin' in Mod Work, and dropping as much as I could to make this place that other MCs would venture to create.

Because this dude is power hungry and thinks he can just toss anyone he wants off the site? Get real man, this dude is useless. Please tell me what the guy has done for our site EVER!? As an emcee, person, or ever a mod...

NUMEROUS people have inquired to his removal of Super Mod, and I fully 100% support the idea to demod him. I will come on this site daily and Super Mod just so that we can attempt to get this site to what it was.

i thought u was a supermod now b.....or did that horrible man alborosie mess that up for you? :heehee:

Nico 08-15-2009 05:42 AM

Too bad Denz left this site, so the S-Mods are now admins. :heehee:

pH.oLL 08-15-2009 06:40 AM

=)) this is sad

.EX. 08-15-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fixion. (Post 1865479)

Online veterans?

You trollin b?

Peter Appleton 08-15-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 1865534)
Too bad Denz left this site, so the S-Mods are now admins. :heehee:

:heehee: :heehee:

I try telling em that. :heehee: They just don't listen :heehee:

Peter Appleton 08-15-2009 11:19 AM

There is an easy way to solve this however "Kataracks", you can make a public apology thread in the general discussion and then we can call this saga quits.