Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

Metatron 01-26-2008 03:08 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1486358)
So your telling me that you was raped by a bunch of ugly bitches. that sucks

Ive been raped before. I dont know why girls dont like being raped I enjoyed it

Some whore just totally through me against the wall when i was hammed, started making out with me, ripped out my belt, through me into the room

and when she saw how small my cock was i think she left i dont know i dont remember, but i remember losing my favorite belt which pissed me off

LL Kool-Aid 01-26-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReziN (Post 1486440)

Some whore just totally through me against the wall when i was hammed, started making out with me, ripped out my belt, through me into the room

and when she saw how small my cock was i think she left i dont know i dont remember, but i remember losing my favorite belt which pissed me off

=)) =)) =)), U wasn't rape she was just aggressive although I don't think a guy can be raped by a women because he'll enjoy it. Rape is basically fucking without permission.

YOYO50centy0012 01-26-2008 09:42 PM

lmfao.

nine you're still gay?

you've been gay since my flashlight years.

**H00DSTAR** 01-26-2008 10:44 PM

mines only two inches

off the floor wahahahahahahah

p.s. this is a homo thread

and MIsta Nine some article i found for you i thought you might think of it as a good read

Quote:

Man Who Raped Males Sentenced

POSTED: 12:27 pm CST January 17, 2008
UPDATED: 4:33 pm CST January 17, 2008

HOUSTON -- A jury decided Thursday what kind of punishment a man who confessed to raping five male victims deserved, KPRC Local 2 reported.Keith Hill, 20, was convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a 17-year-old in 2006. His confession to that attack and four others was read in court during the punishment phase.The jury, comprised mostly of women, sentenced Hill to 99 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. IBSYS.ad.DartAdStrategy.renderAdBeforeWindowLoad( "DartJavaScriptPosition", "square", { "abr": "", "addlSz": "", "adId": "false", "adParent": "adsquare", "adServer": "http://ad.doubleclick.net", "adZone": "", "adType": "adj", "beginDate": "", "dcAdPosition": "", "dcopt": "", "endDate": "", "excludeCategory": "", "iframeWidth": "300", "keyName": "ibs.hou.news", "name": "square", "ord": 0, "pageType": "detail", "pTile": "", "qString": "", "retroQueryString": "", "segQS": "", "siteLifeUser": "false", "sz": "300x250", "tile": 1, "useSection": "news", "useId": "15075557" } ); http://images.ibsys.com/sh/sponsors/...082008-843.gif The teen told the court that Hill forced him to perform oral sex at gunpoint after he was kidnapped from his driveway in Baytown.The father of one of Hill's alleged victims said the verdict was a victory for the entire community."They jury had a hard job and they did it, and our streets are going to be a little bit safer," said the man, who did not want to be identified. "I'm very proud of all these five young men. I don't know if I could have done what they did. These young men are going to live with what happened to them for the rest of their life. None of them are over it."Hill said he committed the crimes because an older white man fondled him when he was 13 years old. He said he felt the need to gain power over his victims."I am very upset and sorry for what I did," Hill wrote in his confession. "I hope that each male can find it in their hearts to forgive me."Hill's attorney asked the jury to give Hill the minimum punishment allowed, five years of probation. Prosecutors asked for life in prison.He also faces charges of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and aggravated kidnapping. Prosecutors said they would determine how to deal with those charges after Hill's punishment for the sexual assault conviction was determined.

MCD 01-27-2008 06:18 AM

yeah i have huge sex machinery.

Australian™ 01-27-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

The teen told the court that Hill forced him to perform oral sex at gunpoint after he was kidnapped from his driveway in Baytown.
Thats some gangsta shit man,

Shift 01-27-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReziN (Post 1486440)

yeah a man can't be raped by a woman if he gets an erection on his own

Metatron 01-27-2008 03:22 PM

Your an erection

Shift 01-27-2008 04:33 PM

:/................ :d

**H00DSTAR** 01-27-2008 05:31 PM

8=======D ( Y ) <---- thats my dick bout to attack some ass