Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

LL Kool-Aid 01-27-2008 11:20 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^^So u have a 100 pound dick but its 5 inches? and you need a forklift just to piss right?

Ohini_Jonez 01-27-2008 11:27 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
No... I let two midget bodybuilders squat press my shit... I jerk off with the forklift

LL Kool-Aid 01-28-2008 12:22 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Oh I see.

Brrrrruv 01-28-2008 09:47 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Big enough for me never to worry about it and measure.

Never had any complaints about it, so I don't really care.

Jayse 01-28-2008 05:04 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
lmao @ this strange ass thread.

Well, I've got 3 things to say.

1. Last time I measured it, was probly 6-7 inches long.
2. The picture wit the penis penetrating the earth, I think, means something like "fuck the world."
3. @ OP: No offense, but you really actin like some gay ass man, asking question's like this ahaha. Very suspect lmfao.

LL Kool-Aid 01-28-2008 05:05 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayse (Post 1487588)
lmao @ this strange ass thread.

Well, I've got 3 things to say.

1. Last time I measured it, was probly 6-7 inches long.
2. The picture wit the penis penetrating the earth, I think, means something like "fuck the world."
3. @ OP: No offense, but you really actin like some gay ass man, asking question's like this ahaha. Very suspect lmfao.

Yea I think that too.

This Fuckin Guy 01-28-2008 08:48 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
This is getting out of hand.... I mean the occasional homo remark from Nines has become part of his 'swag' but this is just redic.

coolplaya 01-28-2008 09:09 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I think Nine just wanted to know how his compares to "the average males".

LL Kool-Aid 01-28-2008 09:16 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 1487752)
I think Nine just wanted to know how his compares to "the average males".

very small and no competition at all.

KBaby5 01-28-2008 09:27 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
fo real you dudes just gonna put your shit out there huh?! damn....this is def. some homo ass shit. not gonna lie this shit made me laugh tho.....that poll is too funny. From a females perspective, you gotta be able to work it regardless, but don't come at a lady wit a baby dick...

PERRY 01-29-2008 12:57 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBaby5 (Post 1487765)
fo real you dudes just gonna put your shit out there huh?! damn....this is def. some homo ass shit. not gonna lie this shit made me laugh tho.....that poll is too funny. From a females perspective, you gotta be able to work it regardless, but don't come at a lady wit a baby dick...

so is one inch okay?

KBaby5 01-29-2008 01:05 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PERRY (Post 1487950)
so is one inch okay?

haha one inch....that shit ain't cute and definitely not satisfying. one inch qualifies for a baby dick....hopefully that ain't what u packin

PERRY 01-29-2008 01:21 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
haha nah, ijust wanted to see what u would say

LL Kool-Aid 01-29-2008 02:48 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBaby5 (Post 1487958)
haha one inch....that shit ain't cute and definitely not satisfying. one inch qualifies for a baby dick....hopefully that ain't what u packin

What if he has a baby Dick but can Lick pussy like he was a fat kid eating his Fav Ice Cream,

KBaby5 01-29-2008 03:04 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1487999)
What if he has a baby Dick but can Lick pussy like he was a fat kid eating his Fav Ice Cream,

haha u wild lokes.... no comment :)

Australian™ 01-29-2008 03:06 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBaby5 (Post 1487765)
fo real you dudes just gonna put your shit out there huh?! damn....this is def. some homo ass shit. not gonna lie this shit made me laugh tho.....that poll is too funny. From a females perspective, you gotta be able to work it regardless, but don't come at a lady wit a baby dick...

damn I thought this was Basement Guys only, now I feel uncomfortable admittin 'I got that small dick, mayne"

LL Kool-Aid 01-29-2008 03:15 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBaby5 (Post 1488004)
haha u wild lokes.... no comment :)

Yea I know. I don't have a baby dick if thats wat u thinkin Im Black

Australian™ 01-29-2008 03:23 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^ :smh: thats just an urban myth lmao

LL Kool-Aid 01-29-2008 03:29 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^Whatever your an Urban Myth

Tony.. 01-29-2008 10:10 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PoKeR (Post 1488018)
^ :smh: thats just an urban myth lmao

no it's not...

SIETE 01-29-2008 11:46 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
depends on the day..

sometimes my dick is a little moody, and just stays at around 5", but some other times he gets all brollic and veiny and get intimidatingly big.

jazz music helps me calm him down,

JerodThomas 02-07-2008 11:41 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Səiƶ (Post 1488159)
depends on the day..

sometimes my dick is a little moody, and just stays at around 5", but some other times he gets all brollic and veiny and get intimidatingly big.

jazz music helps me calm him down,

lmfao.
r u serious..?

Vybe 02-10-2008 05:34 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
rofl yall are gay

Don Vito 02-10-2008 04:08 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
No Shit But I Think My Dicks Grown,,,,,,,

Metatron 02-10-2008 05:02 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
no lie though, im 3 inches
and im not even chinese

Brainsick 02-10-2008 06:33 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1488010)
Yea I know. I don't have a baby dick if thats wat u thinkin Im Black

That's very inaccurate .

The truth is,The size of the male genitalia is varied through genetics.So to say"I have a big penis,because I'm black"..is very opinionated and stupid.If you assume that is true,then you must assume all white people have small genitalia.Fact is,the largest penis recorded in the porn industry was by John Holmes(13-14 inches)..He was Caucasian.

I know of females at parties I've attended saying the myth is not true.

I don't mind people going around bragging about a big penis because i don't care.If you're not a homosexual then you shouldn't care about another mans penis size.

If this thread was 90% of females instead of males,I might disclose my penis information.But until then...

Mista nine must assume because..





























No homo

NYCSPlTZ 02-10-2008 06:41 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Mayne, I gots dat small dick =D. It's cool though...one time I won a bet after I str8 up TOLD peepz my cock measured in at 3 and a half.......






























































































Micrometers. :( :confused: :@ :shifty: :smoke:

LL Kool-Aid 02-10-2008 08:09 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Fetish (Post 1496167)
That's very inaccurate .

The truth is,The size of the male genitalia is varied through genetics.So to say"I have a big penis,because I'm black"..is very opinionated and stupid.If you assume that is true,then you must assume all white people have small genitalia.Fact is,the largest penis recorded in the porn industry was by John Holmes(13-14 inches)..He was Caucasian.

I know of females at parties I've attended saying the myth is not true.

I don't mind people going around bragging about a big penis because i don't care.If you're not a homosexual then you shouldn't care about another mans penis size.

If this thread was 90% of females instead of males,I might disclose my penis information.But until then...

Mista nine must assume because..





























No homo

LOL Scientifically the African American Penis is averagely Larger then the White Male, My Auntie is a Doctor she told me that.

Dezpotic 02-10-2008 09:04 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
my dick would crush this forum under it's weight

that's a slight exaggeration, but only very slight

Brainsick 02-10-2008 09:32 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1496223)
LOL Scientifically the African American Penis is averagely Larger then the White Male, My Auntie is a Doctor she told me that.


"Averagely"

That does not mean you fall into the category,bro.Even if it was "Averagely" larger,it's only by about an half an inch.True shit..And if you want to get all scientific,Mr Lokes..Lets go.

The claim of the African American penis being averagely larger,does not necessarily mean all "African Americans" are larger than Caucasians,or any other race.In fact,it has been said,The African American penis may be larger due to the fact of one certain subject in this specific part of anatomy.Although,All anatomy is fairly similar,there is one slight difference.

They say the Black male's penis is "Slightly" larger because of the fact the Black females Vagina is "slightly" larger than other races.

Penis size varies moderately across populations.

I have many sites to back these facts up.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=366192

Tell your auntie,it is not a fact,her theories.


:cool:

DunLo 02-10-2008 11:51 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
This is hands down the gayest thread I've ever seen posted..

Seriously, wtf was whoever made this dumb ass thread thinking?....

Stop taking internet cock, you stupid fucking homo's....

Brainsick 02-10-2008 11:53 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Mista Nine,I'm absolutely convinced hes a homo.

LL Kool-Aid 02-10-2008 11:55 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^We all are.

thaduke 02-11-2008 12:20 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2282/feb62008vo0.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2282/feb62008vo0.jpg

Brainsick 02-11-2008 12:22 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
.....what the fuck.....

LL Kool-Aid 02-11-2008 12:25 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
WTF!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: this ***** posting his Dick =)) =))

#NUMBER9 02-11-2008 12:27 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID THIS ***** ACTUALLY POST HIS FUCKING COCK IN THIS THREAD? WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....Goddamn, the thread wasnt even THAT serious to begin with yo, lol......but all good I guess

LL Kool-Aid 02-11-2008 12:28 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MISTA NINE (Post 1496365)
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID THIS ***** JUST POST HIS FUCKING COCK IN MY DAMN THREAD? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....Goddamn, the thread wasnt even THAT serious to begin with

Nine you probably saved the Pic and put it in your Private time files

Brainsick 02-11-2008 12:29 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1496366)
Nine you probably saved the Pic and put it in your Private time files

Pure truth.

#NUMBER9 02-11-2008 12:32 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
NAh I aint savin shit lol.....Now if I DID get a hard on from lookin at his cock, then I would probably be a certified homo


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder, Rap Worlds.