Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

LL Kool-Aid 02-11-2008 06:06 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Cloudy SkieZ* (Post 1496738)
What The Fucc. I Didn't See Any Penis Yet.. I Don't Plan On.. But I Don't Get It..

All The Time These mods Spend Editing Posts Nd Shit.. Why Don't U Edit Out The Diccs?

Tha Fucc is This Shit..

They edit it out because the shit is fucking Hilarous.

Ezekiel 02-11-2008 06:09 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I would if i modded this area lol

Brainsick 02-11-2008 07:44 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
If i was mod of this area,this thread would be deleted before it was even started!

coolplaya 02-11-2008 08:37 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^ Technically impossible.

thaduke 02-11-2008 09:17 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 1496589)
MUTHERFUHLAS ARE INSECURE ABOUT THERE DICKS .WELL HERES A PIC OF MINE GO AND START COMPARING SIZES.........

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20h4xap&s=3

lol. not bad
NO HOMO.

Ezekiel 02-11-2008 09:23 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Fuck off you gay cunt

thaduke 02-11-2008 10:25 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
whoa whoa whoa?
why so angry ezekiel?

i thought u was a cool dude.

#NUMBER9 02-11-2008 11:44 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Fetish (Post 1496852)
If i was mod of this area,this thread would be deleted before it was even started!

Ummmm no you wont......

NINE aint making no PG rated threads, my shit explicit, son

Brainsick 02-12-2008 02:52 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MISTA NINE (Post 1496987)
Ummmm no you wont......

NINE aint making no PG rated threads, my shit explicit, son

..but you're a homo,and I don't respect them.Explicit threads are fine with me,but when dicks are being posted i tend to lose interest in why it has become so "explicit"..

#NUMBER9 02-12-2008 02:55 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
How am I homo? lol....

You know I love pussy, ass and titties right? This thread was just me fuckin around, but it got turned into a post a dick pic thread, lol, but whateva

This is another platinum thread made by the legendary MISTA NINE

LL Kool-Aid 02-12-2008 04:00 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MISTA NINE (Post 1497075)
How am I homo? lol....

You know I love pussy, ass and titties right? This thread was just me fuckin around, but it got turned into a post a dick pic thread, lol, but whateva

This is another platinum thread made by the legendary MISTA NINE

Ok fine your a Bisexual is that better lol.

Brrrrruv 02-13-2008 11:34 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Lmao... this thread is quality.

Surely people can't be that pissed off because someone posted a dick?

I've seen plenty of dicks. Don't mean I'm gay.

I was in my school rugby team, we all showered together afterwards. Don't mean we're gay.

If you know you're not gay, why does the site of a cock piss you off?

Don't you see yours everyday?

Don Vito 02-13-2008 11:53 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeatBrof (Post 1497824)
Lmao... this thread is quality.

Surely people can't be that pissed off because someone posted a dick?

I've seen plenty of dicks. Don't mean I'm gay.

I was in my school rugby team, we all showered together afterwards. Don't mean we're gay.

If you know you're not gay, why does the site of a cock piss you off?

Don't you see yours everyday?

real talk........................

LL Kool-Aid 02-13-2008 11:53 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
How bout I post my nut sack just to spice things up.

Dezpotic 02-13-2008 11:59 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeatBrof (Post 1497824)
Lmao... this thread is quality.

Surely people can't be that pissed off because someone posted a dick?

I've seen plenty of dicks. Don't mean I'm gay.

I was in my school rugby team, we all showered together afterwards. Don't mean we're gay.

If you know you're not gay, why does the site of a cock piss you off?

Don't you see yours everyday?

I haven't seen my dick since we had an argument while playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, because it kept beating me at the javelin toss even though I told my dick that someone I knew in real life died and I was too sad to concentrate on winning the gold metal

it stormed off into the night, and who knows what mischief the little guy is up to now, I'm so worried

worried, and offended that people in this thread are posting their dicks

Don Vito 02-13-2008 12:00 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1497839)
How bout I post my nut sack just to spice things up.

hey can i use that as a reason to post mine up ? i

Don Vito 02-13-2008 12:02 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezpotic (Post 1497850)
I haven't seen my dick since we had an argument while playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, because it kept beating me at the javelin toss even though I told my dick that someone I knew in real life died and I was too sad to concentrate on winning the gold metal

it stormed off into the night, and who knows what mischief the little guy is up to now, I'm so worried

worried, and offended that people in this thread are posting their dicks

HAHAHAHAHA

LL Kool-Aid 02-13-2008 12:13 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 1497852)
hey can i use that as a reason to post mine up ? i

naw dawg I was kidding

#NUMBER9 02-13-2008 09:56 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Beatbrof got a point......Shit back in my day camp days when we went swimming, there was all kinds of weird fuck ass *****s that would flash their dicks to everyone, but I didnt...lol.....I mean I wish I didnt see those dudes dicks, but hell it happened

Plus dont we ALL look at porn in here? And what do we see when we watch porn? A *****s dick stroking pussy....aint like its wrong to look at a dudes dick during a porno....

Ezekiel 02-13-2008 10:12 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Congrats..you all just made this officially the gayest rap forum on the net

Extra Pressa 02-13-2008 11:12 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I luv this place

#NUMBER9 02-13-2008 11:12 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Nah its only gay if I ask you to send me pics of ur pipe for homosexual reasons.....which I do not have

Extra Pressa 02-14-2008 01:21 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeatBrof (Post 1497824)
Lmao... this thread is quality.

Surely people can't be that pissed off because someone posted a dick?

I've seen plenty of dicks. Don't mean I'm gay.

I was in my school rugby team, we all showered together afterwards. Don't mean we're gay.

If you know you're not gay, why does the site of a cock piss you off?

Don't you see yours everyday?

I wouldn't have been able to post this without at least 3 no homos

pH.oLL 02-14-2008 04:04 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I had been proud in the knowledge this is the gayest rap forum on the net for years :)

Nico 02-14-2008 04:38 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Even if you say you're not gay... you're posting pics of your dicks so other guys can see how big they are?

You can take this however you want, but... if that satisfies you, you're probably gay. :)

Ohini_Jonez 02-15-2008 12:57 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MISTA NINE (Post 1498535)
Nah its only gay if I ask you to send me pics of ur pipe for homosexual reasons.....which I do not have


Nine you my ***** and everything, but asking to see a muthafukaz meat is homo... lookin at the meat intentionally is homo and then discussing said persons meat is homo...

I've seen accidental penis before to, but the key word is ACCIDENTAL...

ALcTraZ 02-15-2008 04:36 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Ayo i ain't no muthafucken homo but imma proudly say im 6"3 inches biatcH!! so fuck all you pin dick motherfuckaz!

thaduke 02-16-2008 12:31 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Proof^...
NO HOMO
Im 7.4 Inches. Almost to the 1/2..

Brainsick 02-16-2008 11:59 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Who cares?...Besides Nine

FireWall 02-17-2008 12:19 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 1498969)
Even if you say you're not gay... you're posting pics of your dicks so other guys can see how big they are?

You can take this however you want, but... if that satisfies you, you're probably gay. :)


baaaasically..

#NUMBER9 02-17-2008 12:27 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Fetish (Post 1500315)
Who cares?...Besides Nine

Well you came into the thread, so I think you care

M. Applewhite 02-17-2008 06:33 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
This thread, has fucked up the balance in the hetrosexual universe... I'm sorry to all fudge packing fruits cakes out there who might find this offensive, but this had got to be done...






















http://scans.sicknote.org.uk/picture...er_nuts_25.jpg

Okay, I know it doesn't quite even it out as there has been some serious homo alerts, but the hetrosexual universe is a bit more evenly balanced now. You can all sleep a bit more safer.

Patrick McCourt 02-17-2008 06:35 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^^ i remember i had a quick wank to her when she never used to show her nipples a few year ago

LL Kool-Aid 02-17-2008 08:53 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Why didn't I think of that.

pH.oLL 02-17-2008 08:55 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^ Too busy thinking about cock?

Patrick McCourt 02-17-2008 09:02 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
she actually has very nice nipples, don't see why covered them

i though she was covering them due to her having those big fuck off massive areola's with the hair bump things ... that just looks rank ...

LL Kool-Aid 02-17-2008 09:08 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil.I.Am (Post 1500870)
^^ Too busy thinking about cock?

hahaha Naw, I guess so much Shit effected this thread that no one could think about it cuss it hilarious how people wanna post there shit

M. Applewhite 02-17-2008 10:01 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wee Jesus (Post 1500876)
i though she was covering them due to her having those big fuck off massive areola's with the hair bump things ... that just looks rank ...

Nah man all that's just tounge texture, I don't mind it at all. I tell you what is rank though, when girls got them pussy lips that hang down longer then your balls... I see that, I run like Forrest Gump on speed.

marky 02-17-2008 10:12 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
haha love it man if i were you i would jus dive straight in there as you never know it might be the last shag you'd ever get lol

Brrrrruv 02-18-2008 04:22 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by no homo P (Post 1498864)
I wouldn't have been able to post this without at least 3 no homos

Well, I don't use that stupid no homo thing.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder, Rap Worlds.