Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ja Rule (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0 (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115101)

Ohini_Jonez 02-29-2008 06:05 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I'm the 200th post... platinum bitches... X gimme some of you RW cash I made yo thread platinum *****...

thaduke 03-01-2008 05:21 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
u were 201^*

Ohini_Jonez 03-01-2008 05:27 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
naw dumb shit you were 201 I was 200 look it's 202 now smart fuck...

thaduke 03-01-2008 06:35 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...&postcount=201

POST COUNT 201..



[Hint check the right side where it says post #



Smart Fuck

Jayse 03-06-2008 01:33 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Aight well I re measured my dick. It's roughly 7 and a half inches now.

Dezpotic 03-06-2008 01:46 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
keep us updated on the state of your dick!

maybe you could post this symbol in the shoutbox everytime something changes with it:

http://www.film.ubc.ca/images/exclamation_point.gif

Ohini_Jonez 03-06-2008 01:51 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
my dick is fucking huge... I mean monstrous *****... I be drillin ho's and oil come out that twat ya dig!!! ain't nothin like crashin through cervix with no condoms and smashing through to the sweet, eternally wet uterus...

GreyOfAA 03-08-2008 02:49 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KO Da God (Post 1511321)
I'm the 200th post... platinum bitches... X gimme some of you RW cash I made yo thread platinum *****...

200th Reply, Not Actual Post.. Counting The Thread Starter.... U Were 201..

Ohini_Jonez 03-08-2008 02:54 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
you know what I meant tho... duke tryna be a smart fuck...

AkAdEmiX 03-09-2008 11:32 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
20 inch wang

thaduke 03-10-2008 12:49 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
u initiated it NIGGGAA

Kre-8 03-10-2008 02:41 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
uhm.... why does this threat exist?

Dezpotic 03-14-2008 08:08 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
it's only a threat if you're insecure in your manhood

Ohini_Jonez 03-14-2008 03:13 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezpotic (Post 1521911)
it's only a threat if you're insecure in your manhood

yeah bitches... the white ***** has spoken...:boxing: got a prob???

Kosgrove 03-14-2008 03:32 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
el oh el, whatthfuck? This is prolly...thee most...homo shit... I have ever seen.

no homo.

ClassSick 03-17-2008 07:33 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
damn.. yall some faggots. lmao

Fiesty 03-18-2008 09:33 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
LMAO AT THiS THREAD - BiG COMPETiTiON

thaduke 03-21-2008 07:43 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
yalll ready for pt.2

i just had sex with my gf...

Ohini_Jonez 03-23-2008 02:45 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
wtf??? make links to your meat so only the homos wanna see... smh at seeing a jpg of some peckerwoods package as soon as I scroll down...

M. Applewhite 03-23-2008 04:57 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
:smh: :nonono: :smh: :nonono: :smh: :nonono: :smh:

Dezpotic 03-23-2008 05:40 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
maaaan

what

I

what the

shit

MikeMerchendise 03-23-2008 08:17 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
You'd thank me for this later, if you could remember it:



http://www.badastronomy.com/pix/mib_neuralyzer.jpg

LL Kool-Aid 03-23-2008 10:59 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral (Post 1529105)
You'd thank me for this later, if you could remember it:



http://www.badastronomy.com/pix/mib_neuralyzer.jpg

If only that could happen haha.

dirty-tricks 03-24-2008 04:04 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
lmao at the 1st page of this thread, this thread is really homo. lol

[Esinem] 03-24-2008 04:36 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
This has to be one of the most homosexual threads on the face of the internet.. I mean, it was homo enough when Ninez made the thread, but now all these other guys increases the homosexuality of the whole thread.. And posting your dick? smh.. Don't even talk about having sex with your girlfriend, especially when you're showing your dick off to a bunch of guys, you fucking fag..

- To the guy who posted his dick; stop lying about having a girlfriend, invite ninez over so he can suck your dick, considering you 2 are soo concerned about other guys' dicks..

Again though, this thread is ugh.!

LL Kool-Aid 03-24-2008 09:14 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcluusive™ (Post 1529280)
This has to be one of the most homosexual threads on the face of the internet.. I mean, it was homo enough when Ninez made the thread, but now all these other guys increases the homosexuality of the whole thread.. And posting your dick? smh.. Don't even talk about having sex with your girlfriend, especially when you're showing your dick off to a bunch of guys, you fucking fag..

- To the guy who posted his dick; stop lying about having a girlfriend, invite ninez over so he can suck your dick, considering you 2 are soo concerned about other guys' dicks..

Again though, this thread is ugh.!

=)) =))

thaduke 03-25-2008 02:28 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
yet ur still subscribed.. calm down *****, its not like im showin ma face, or cumming on a dog...

Treetop 03-25-2008 03:09 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
According to the comment on this last page, I am sure as fuck glad that I did NOT go through and read all the responses.

Posting a sausage link on an internet forum is just pathetic. Takin' home the bacon just took on a whole new meaning. Homo.

Scatta 03-25-2008 04:24 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
im new but yea i just stopped by to say this was homo

Street Crime UK 03-25-2008 07:44 PM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Topic is more fruity than Asda Tropical juice

I'm African thats all Im saying

[Esinem] 03-27-2008 01:15 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AkAdEmiX (Post 1518883)
20 inch wang

Wang? Only Asian people say wang, and Asian people have the smallest dicks known to mankind.. smh..

And duke, please, shut the fuck up and put your cock pump away man.

[Esinem] 03-27-2008 01:17 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Block Captain (Post 1530456)
Topic is more fruity than Asda Tropical juice

I'm African thats all Im saying

Haha, that doesn't mean shit.. I know girls who say they know African (Black) guys with small dicks.. I have watching porno flicks where girls almost have to throw out a fake orgasm because an "African" guy didn't have a dick big enough to satisfy her..

Being a certain race doesn't necessarily mean you have a big or small dick, unless you're Asian.. if you're Asian, you're fucked and you better get tips on how to use it, because the size ain't satisfying no bitch.

LL Kool-Aid 03-27-2008 01:20 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcluusive™ (Post 1531492)
Haha, that doesn't mean shit.. I know girls who say they know African (Black) guys with small dicks.. I have watching porno flicks where girls almost have to throw out a fake orgasm because an "African" guy didn't have a dick big enough to satisfy her..

Being a certain race doesn't necessarily mean you have a big or small dick, unless you're Asian.. if you're Asian, you're fucked and you better get tips on how to use it, because the size ain't satisfying no bitch.

They satisfy Asian bitches. they seem very happy for some odd reason.

[Esinem] 03-27-2008 01:21 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes (Post 1531493)
They satisfy Asian bitches. they seem very happy for some odd reason.

Maybe so, but I hate Asians.. the fucking Asian invasion - taking over the world.. and rarely will an Asian bitch be attractive to me.. So I couldn't give a fuck if they satisfy each other.. Those rice-eating-sushi-making motherfuckers.. haha, no pun intended :hand:

Australian™ 03-27-2008 01:35 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
What fucking homo posted their raging erection?

D^Coy 03-27-2008 03:15 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Frogs (Post 1531502)
What fucking homo posted their raging erection?

Why, you curious as much as Xnine is?

Australian™ 03-27-2008 03:24 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
I'm curious as to which homo posted it so I can insult them as much as possible..

Tekstyle 03-27-2008 07:47 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
lol...this poll is kinda pointless and retarded...if you are a dude why you want to know what size other dudes dicks are unless your looking for a boyfriend? Not to mention no one is gonna be honest....

J.aye 03-27-2008 11:18 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
wow, guys talking about COCKS..
can't get more gay then this...

Brrrrruv 03-27-2008 11:37 AM

Re: How big is yo COCK? : Version 2.0
 
^^ I'm pretty sure if we were talking about sucking each other's cocks, then that would be gayer


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder, Rap Worlds.