View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #36
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Harsh vs PayRoll

Damn.. doesn't anyone (besides Ell) explain a vote these days? Here:

PAYROLL

I c u come equipped wit them Tales...Waitin!, 2 drop Pre-written bars, So u can jus Sit in my Trail
U TUN now?, So Shit get Thick n ya Bail...Son, thats 'Lower than a Slugs Nuts', But 'You like Dickriding Snale!'/

OK double wp concept & personal

Me,You know I Dont Fake!...I'll Leave u wit 'Blank-Thoughts', n a 'Idle Brain'
Ill make 'u Kneel' to ya 'Rivals Reign'...When I "Rip LOD's heart-out", like "Ohio State loosin the Title Game"/(if u dont get dont even vote)

I get the LOD/legion of doom thing, I'm guessin Harsh is Lod.. ? If so this is an OK flip.. If not, & LOD is a reference to something you said earlier in the bar it's ehh, not feelin

I aint Even Seen it, I dont Believe wut he wrote...Legion of Doom,Please, Hes Needing Hope
his teammates a Joke, so he aint Recieving a Vote, n the Only Way u'll see 'H, Rock'...Is 'Free-Bassing Dope!'/

Nahh.. very generic nameplay, it was boring

Ive never, Felt this Poets Pain...ill make u Fold in Shame, ull be Exposed as Lame!
cuz ya brains useless, n "Frank Lucas"...Couldnt Help "H, Control the Game"/

This was better than the last line but drugs flips are pretty much ALL generic/played.. also two in a row isn't good

I would Make a Run at ya Spouse...But ur Gay! thats y when verses Cum Hard, u Come out ya Blouse
n y ur Landing None in this Joust...Cuz the "Last 2 Letters in ya name", Is the "best thing 2 Ever come out ya Mouth"/("Sh"...Silence!)

OK nameflip, more creative than the others

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HARSH:

Hes got uncontrolled rage since his goals stay uncompleted cause UL beat his whole base
Youd think we had terrible heartburn the way we ran through every one of ROLL-aids*

Cool personal, you set it up well in the first line. WP's ok

You get owned-and-sonned, You make NO DINERO and stay broke ya chump
So throw ya ones! It’s like mexico switched to the Euro the way Pay-so(Peso) is done!

Good wp concept, except you shoulda flipped it with Spain instead of Mexico - they actually went from pesos to euros.. Mexico isn't even in Europe... But yea the concept was OK

Bring your ‘A’ game and I just keep commin up with ways to make the crowd hate it
His sounds basic, I must love buying new cars the way I keep making “Down Pay-Mints’

OK wp.. coulda made it a stronger punch somehow

It’s a sad matter this wack rapper could never hit the big screen youd hear mad laughter
We’ll be seeing PAY-loss fast after, cause im fuckin up THIS ROLE(ROLL) like bad actors

OK nameflip here

His crews some hos though, I already beat this clown in a tag match im abusing bozo,
This battles like Pay seeing his best crew members leave, we know he’ll be ‘losing SOLO’**

OK personal & punch

delivery: Harsh, less filler and he sometimes used his set up line to actually set up the punch
personals: Harsh - 2 personals & 3 nameflips vs 1 personal and 4 nameflips
punches: Payroll - 'you d/r snale' and 'best thing you ever said was shh' were the best punch concepts, followed closely by H's opener.. the rest was all "I'll kill you" stuff from both
complexity: tie, didn't think either outdid their opponent by a considerable margin here
creativity: Harsh, the two drug references from Pay were the most generic things in this battle
enjoyability: Harsh, I found less faults with his verse & preffered the to-the-point delivery

Vote = Harsh