View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #8
crimcartel
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 910.00
crimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad gamecrimcartel has mad game

Re: NBA 2008-2009 Season Official Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminati96 View Post
The Knicks open tonight hopefully they can stop being embarrassing to watch and play decent. This year am hoping for a record of at least 30-35 wins lol.
The knicks suck....my boy still owes me 25 bucks form last year after he bet me they would make the playoffs...lolol

I hate the knicks, mostly nate robinson and Marbury....cocky little bastads...
what was your reasoning for bitching about new england fans not knowing him....theres a reason why he plays 10 mins a game... boston got all this hype not from powe or rondo... but from garnett and Alllen... cause before they came pierce wanted to be traded and nobody wanted to be celtics fan... so dont try and sit there and say because powe had one good game that hes a fuckin God... After L.A. wins tha championship... Celtics are just gonna be tha second team you had to blow-it in tha big Game...

crimcartel is offline   Reply With Quote