View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #9
Ice Cube
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 340.00
Ice Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illestIce Cube is one of the illest

Re: Fedor V.s. Arlovski

Fedor is a beast and keeps proving why he is the number 1 P4P in the world. A dream match for me would be Anderson Silva moving up to LHW, Fedor moving down to LHW and those two clashing. That would be a fight for the ages. Fedor/Barnett, I cannot wait for, just let it happen already. Vitor Belfort is an animal at 185, he should of moved down a long time ago in my opinion. Just knocked the fuck out of one of the best middleweights in the world in Lindland. Arlovski thought he had Fedor hurt and attempted the flying knee, Fedor wasn't hurt, he just went back from a push kick which anyone would do. Don't know what was in Arlovski's head then but Fedor countered his knee for a spectacular KO.