View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
Royalty
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 54908.29
Royalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap Worlds

JayZ Makes New Label 1st ARTIST SIGNED FOXY BROWN!

Foxy will be signed to Jay-Z's untitled new label.It was announed on WBLS, Wendy Williams show. To me this is good news beause foxy will have new album's to come, and she isn't going anywhere and it's also bad news to me because Jay-Z is the last person I wanted foxy to work with again, and espically get signed to his label. Im just glad Foxy will be back! Red Handed posted this on foxboogie

"For about three weeks now i've known, but in NY i heard they just made it official. FOXY BROWN WILL BE THE FIRST ARTIST RELEASED ON JAY'S NEW LABEL. JAY'S label will be a division of WARNER BROTHERS. As u all know both LYOR COHEN and KEVIN LILES have left DEF JAM to run WARNER BROTHERS. I'm sure this should be a great new start for FOXY. With Jay Z as Executive Producer, she can't lose. I'm so happy for her. As a fan, and as a friend. I can't wait to finally get a Foxy Brown album in my hands. This is a great day in music." stated Red Handed signed to Kid Capri Records. Red handed used to be Foxy's Dj, and one of her best friends, tell they had a fall out, but he still gets news from Foxy's brother Gavin.

JayZ called in and told Wendy Williams Foxy Was The BEST ARTIST TO SIGN and he said that he will put all his money on her to let it ride.....Foxy (GIGGLED) and wendy just uttered 'WOW CONGRADULATIONS BABEZ'-Wendy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg olympus36.jpg (43.3 KB, 27 views)

YOU *****S WEAK YEAH I SAID IT:mad:

Last edited by Azerdae; 02-20-2004 at 12:27 PM.
Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote