Thread: Harsh vs DC
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #8
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Harsh vs DC

LMAO!...almost a good verse DC...too bad DunLo already used the exact same line against me...lol fuckin chump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post
‘Kill Writtens’?, He doesn’t ‘depart lines’…so even if ‘RW’s was Christian Bale we wouldn’t see ‘Harsh-Times’!,

....time to get it you OJ impersonator

DC? A fake in itself, as long as Snales light weight you’ll never be taken a belt
The police felt so bad for this herb that they started taking his L’s*

This is from a PM that DC sent to me and snale, wanting us to join his crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.C.
primary reason why you should come to DS... really, you should be #2 on the site as far as winning points... and Dunlo bitched his way to a win against you... think about it

So toss your garbage text, you honestly thought we would join your mark ass set?
Your Crew is like a shitty pet clinic, just ten whack kats and one retarded vet

Def Syndicate Merk List as of 1-1-08
Payroll
Han Solo
Rican Theoriez (twice - one ho show)
The Boogey Man (Twice)
DC (Soon to be twice)
ShatterStarz (Snale is currently up 1-0, you voted for him lol)
Guerilla Kid (his verse was terrible he has no chance)

And this has just been done by me and Snale mind you…and you mother fuckers wanna crew battle?

Yall must love losing!

You’ll get stepped on son, no one wants to hear you just dissect your tongue
Battling me? Lookin under your names the only time youll see Def Con won(1)**

Pay keep your ho on a leash, your crews garbage youll never run with elite
This chump gets beat, 'Dude loses by a killinG!, guess thats why we see 'DC-eased'(deceased)

eh...and if yall want to back out the crew battle...seeing as we already disassembled your entire set, theres no shame in that little homies

Oh... and stop PM'n me and Snale beggin us for collabs and askin us to join your crew full of cunt muscles...its sick, your a grown man...hop off our dicks

*The police arrested him and took his L's (his license)
**D.C. is his initials for Def Con 1, it says it under his name

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits