View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #7
SQUIRREL..
the king is here

Rap Worlds Cash: 43.50
SQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap Worlds

Re: On_Cor.S Vs. Death Con.

Shots Hitcha Abbs Wen I Click And Blast, Homes' Done To Me,
Cause My Job's Tah Get "Con Neck"/Connect Like I'm Workin For Phone Companies!
Nahhh..
Ya Punches Suck D, And This Name's The Worst In Ya Alias Team,
Command Me? I'd Only Listen To Ya If Ya Got Flipped (Cd) With The Clip And Beam!
Reachin' For That Wp..
Give Ya Bean Bat Blows Dog, This Cats Dozed Off,
I Dont Mean Sex, But You Bite Harder Than Girls Giving Bad Blowjobs!
Played, But Str8 Personal..

Like 'Un`Swept Truth' Im 'Dooming This Liar'..Kid Sings So S'ache'/fake like sum 'Tylenol' Illuding A Choir!!
Its True That Hes Lubing A Guy Or... watch COR Get Cut Up..to show its ME whos Producing The Fire!!!
No....
Knife Splitcha Groin In Two! ur garbage..so like 'Doctors revealing its a not girl' OH BOY ITS TRUE!!
Call It A Depressed Holiday..No Joy Fa You.. This battles some Blind Untied Ropes Playin Basketball!...cuz theres NO Point For You!!
The Set Up Was Nicer Then The Punch...
Like Foolish Tree Cooks Phaze'll Leave Em' Sliced! Ya "Skills Low"..Ur a "Baby Mountain Sleeping" you Dream Fa Heights!
Dont Breathe Or Write..Its you im LUNCHIN! heres Some judgement while I End CXMS Faster than Jesus Christ!!!!
How Does CXMS Have To Do W/ Jesus?..

Overall: Im Not Voting Till PhaZe. Explains His Last Bar..