View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Dominate -vs- DunLo (new thread)

Dominate's verse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate
I hope you're intending to go through with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo
No I'm bitching out....lol

Check...

^I could believe that…

So,

Since he Bitchin it Seems I’m First.. & that Lame Flipped shit makes Rippin this Geek Light Work
Y'all can play Witness – You’d only see DunGen-a’-rate Sickness if Prisons Critiqued MY Verse
He’s a Trite Herb, Dartin’ words, - Accepts Challenges then Never Starts the Verse
Cuz Dun gets "So Many Hang-Ups from Making Call Outs", he could be a Telemarketer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBL Rules & Guidelines
+Undisputed Champion:

Has The HW Belt & Has 3 Consecutive Successful Title Defenses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Belts/Champions
Past Heavyweight Champions

Hades.
PayRoll
ZuLou
Jimmy White
Ike-One
mightythurZ™
Auroura

Snale
Where's your name?

SMH..

Can’t believe this “Vet’s” Absurdity, Not Even HW – you were NEVER worthy D
So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery! (Call a Genuine Title)
I’ll Shred him Urgently - this Coward’s Fearing cuz his Fans are Nothin but Minions
So FUCK his Ego, He’d need ‘Power Steering’ to See That “Rack Up with a-Pinion”
Check his Fuckin Dominion! Pink Walls & Floral Curtains?! I'm Certain you're Weak Fam
But you ARE a She-man, so I could See your HabitAt Work, - like Employment in Rehab!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh & Snale
Damn, was that a battle verse or a picture slide show with wack caption/narraration?.... Every concept was played, come with something fresh homo's....All of those idea's were played out before you two faggots even signed up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh
Damn homie, I've never seen so many played bars in my life.... And that picture again?...Damn, how many battles has that been used in?.... P.s....Your delivery is wack, and where the hell are the rhymes at?....Champs and laughs?...Suspect and dead?....THESE WORDS DON'T RHYME RETARD!!!....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Payroll
God Damn your STRUCTURE IS FUCKED!!!!Where the hell did you learn to rap?....And also, how many times did you use the same exact punch except re-word it?....LMFAO!!GET ORIGINAL FAGGOT!!
You’re Pathetic.

Bet this Rook’s Fuming, - Can’t Express a Diss in Verse, he gets Shook Losing
And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming!
You’ll run when The Hook’s Looming, just another kid w/ Bland Attacks, and in Fact,
I Could Compare RW’s Downfall with Ovens – “You Needa AddMitt to a Hand in That!”
Damn you wack.. Please TRY to stop.. Lil Insane Betting on you Wasn’t the Wisest Plot
Cuz Closest you’ll get to a ‘Sum-Arising for L’ … Is when Voters tell you WHY you Lost!

Don’t Duck Me.

Other Diss-claimers:

bar 1 - Dun Generate
bar 4 - Rack & Pinion steering
bar 6 - Sways each n…
bar 8 – Summarizing, LiL Insane bet on Dun to win…

If you don’t get anything else, just don’t vote.