View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
memwvv33
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 9320.00
memwvv33 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

moncler dames 4LmL46 ZbVrU DtBO moncler kids jackets

Brace for commuting chaos.A fire in a switching tower Monday knocked out service on all but one branch of the Long Island Rail Road, leaving thousands of riders stranded on trains and at the stations.With rain adding to moncler coats on sale the misery, railroad officials were scrambling to come up with a plan to get back on track in mens moncler jacket time for the evening rush when about 100,000 daily LIRR riders will try to get home.Currently, only the Port Washington Branch is operating.There was practically a stampede at Penn Station when word went out that the 3:21 p.m. train for Patchogue, LI, was boarding."I've got to get moncler style to Port Jeff," said Rob Nigro, a 55-year-old musician trapped at Penn Station. "I came all the way from New Mexico for this gig."Nigro said there? will be a special lady in the audience, his 15-year-old daughter, Danielle, who he hasn't seen in a year. "She lives with my ex," he said.At the moncler coats for sale Jamaica Station, frantic riders seeking information besieged helpless LIRR workers who had no answers."It's crazy man," said Eric Williams, 29, of Jamaica, Queens, who was heading out the Westbury, LI, to visit his girlfriend. "This is what we're paying our tax money for? It's very jacken moncler frustrating."Lawyer? Michael Florio, who was heading from Manhattan Civil Court to his office in Farmingdale, L.I., said he isn't waiting around for LIRR to start running again."I'm moncler westen lucky enough to have someone come pick me up," he said. "I know they'll be questioning me at the office about what I was doing."Trains were halted at the nearest station shortly before 11 a.m., according to LIRR spokesman, who said there were no injuries reported as a result of the fire.The damaged tower is located east of the Jamaica train hub where 10 branches converge before heading to Penn Station.??Mobile readers: Are you stuck on an LIRR train? Email us your stories and photos to news@nydailynews.com. ???????? moncler outlet 8WwE58 FKUbT VUHN moncler waistcoat moncler trench 1DpW77 MrGaO S0TR moncler jacke moncler style 9FtD46 BvUvP EzPB moncler outlet sale
memwvv33 is offline   Reply With Quote