View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1)

And when I blast, I wont miss you… Dun, these aint just idle threats that I spit…
I don’t need to “flex” to “rip”, cuz your “fuckin dead” that’s why Patrick Bateman’s in ya sig//*
SICK……
American Psycho? Please, ur a light ho… I do need to go Louisiana to get “bayou” (by you)…
You an internet nympho, but the only time you get “action” is between two asterisk symbols//
*kicks Dun’s ass*
I could move a crowd of a few cripples… and it’s too simple to rip Dun when I rhyme…
And it’s not hard to define… I can give you an “L on two lines” like I used a pound sign//

http://www.logo-search.com/viewPreview.php?preview=1197

(wow…)

You still breatin???......

Yalls decision will be wavered cuz beating Dun like indecisive college students, nothing MAJOR!…
I saw the predictions, I know this kids favored, but don’t go to “Dunlo” thinking the Pen’ll-save-ya// (Pennsylvania) **
He’s into incest, him and his brother were forced to cuddle… he shouldn’t be forced to rumble…
Cuz he a “preemie”, so of course he’s humble, Dun could get beat by an abortion puddle//
You shook like a rattle D, you can’t rattle me… he can’t wait til this “round(s) up” like cattle meat
I guarantee he’ll just quote me… but I aint Cassidy… cuz his best bet at winning is if “I battle ME”!//
You can’t see me like Slick Rick, you on ya last eye… I’m the teacher…or Rapworlds Rabbi…
Ur a disgruntle fag or just mad bi… since we talking ‘quotes’, I knew you and your brother “smashed guys”//vvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo View Post
Ehhh....I'd get Ak and we'd smash all on you guys....

must i explain?
* Patrick Bateman fucked dead woman in the movie American Psycho
**Dunlo is a ciy in Pennsylvania

*exits thread*
*walks back in*
FORGOT MY BELT....
*exits again*

Last edited by Vokals; 12-13-2007 at 12:55 PM.