View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 AM   #9
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo
Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (0-0) Verses In!!

i gotta be honest here Dun, i've seen you come with crazy personals n wild wordplay before, so i know what you're capable of...but with the constant nameplays here, you started getting really dry. i didn't really feel anything much besides the peter griffin fanmail and the def's con lines, that's it. The RW one was like huh? like..i think you meant to make wordplay outta RocaWear and RapWorlds but it just came out sour. D.C. you struck out on a few bars as well cuz you need to get down the wording right on your disses...you seem to always have good material for punches but you don't listen to how you're delivering them which makes them fall off to anyone reading it. Work on that, and you'll be nice. Besides that, smash guys personal/abortion puddle/the nothing major..all decent lines plus sum of ya' wordplay with fillers here and there were nice, you just gotta starting hearing them out as you write it so that they make more sense and become clear. I basically took off your first 2 bars cuz they weaker and made my decision from that, but if ya'll think that it's unfair and i should wait, then i'll fix my vote later.

flow=dunny
punches=tie
personals=tie
multies=tie
metas/similies=D.C., he had more dunny had a few played ones.
structure=dunny
creativity=D.C., slightly.

My overall feeling from both verses, i'm sorry but i gotta go with a TIE...