View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:43 AM   #21
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Rap Worlds Cash: 47146.06
Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: [2v1] Romeo Playdo & Nine 2K14 VS X2daJ {PINK SLIP MATCH}

You didn't even get the spitting 24 bars right count my bars 24 yours one fucking hundred! Add the fact that I didn't make one reference to homosexual sex in my verse and you seem to feed of homosexual sex. YOU LOST. Follow the fucking Bar Rule PERIOD. Russell Simmons you want to vote for 100 bars of crap? Come on Bauce, mayne, lol we should laugh how a fat homosexual abstint can not even mentally challenge him self to get a century close to the 24 bar rule. YOU FUCKING LOSE. YOU Fucking baby. with a lollipop and your mouth. YOU A FUCKING SNITCH. We will do this battle one more fucking time and This time I add a rule you guys should learn the rap structure, this time you have to say my name or reference something real about me that we've been through in the pass. You didn't mention my name once. So that's the new rule. Not pull out the best battle rhyme you ever wrote you fucking dumb *****. Faggot. 24 bars my name mentioned once. Or something about me. Due Tuesday night. If you beat me I retire! RETIRE! Russell you can vote for fakes if you want. I'm a mayne I keep it Real. What do I mean to tell you Russell I didn't don't and won't reference homosexual sex in my rhymes eva. Neva. Foreva and always! He will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **HOODSTAR**
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote