View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #6
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Rap Worlds Cash: 213365.00
Patrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: VIDEO: Plies & Soulja Boy Interview (Timbaland says Plies is Like Tupac !)

i didn't watch the video

but

i'm not mad at that comparison...
every artist to come out nowadays has a bit of Pac's DNA in them (Jay-Z's aswell) but Plies seems to have something alot of the others don't...

they both aren't scared to say what they feel, they both have the ability to keep their male & female audiences happy, they can make tracks that could evoke emotion....

i said this before.....
Plies is like the 00's dumbed down version of Pac
he's definetly not the gifted of rappers but he gets his point across with meaning and makes some goos music and albums that will satisfy males & females....

i could relate to Plies 'Driving My Momma Crazy' more than i could Pac's 'Dear Mama'

he might come across as ignorant but Plies seems pretty smart (apart from thinking Plies was actually the name of the tool "pliers" and his name might be Algernod but people are too quick to dismiss this guy by saying he's ignorant....actually the people that judge him off one single or his songs mentioning pussy ass crackers or simply because of his voice etc are being more ignorant......

he'll never be as big or as loved or even a tenth of what Pac was but i'm not mad at the comparison......and it's only music.......

Last edited by Patrick McCourt; 08-11-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Patrick McCourt is offline   Reply With Quote