View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #13
GrandNOBLE
Dark End of the Stage

Rap Worlds Cash: 1462.50
GrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. BushGrandNOBLE is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to GrandNOBLE Send a message via MSN to GrandNOBLE Send a message via Yahoo to GrandNOBLE
Re: Pusha T been the nicest rapper out for about 5 years now...

^^ Riding Around Shining, imo, you just proved my point. Both of them sound exactly the same, their voice, but also their rap style. And they both have monotonous rap voices.

They are not wack, they have talent. It's just boring. And besides the kickdrum that beat was really annoying.

The Door Man, nice beat. The hook sounds nice, except the lyrics are the same boring generic shit "You aint got money like this" blehh, how drab. They actually don't sound the same as each other on their verses. It's amazing! The 2nd verse sounds EXACTLY like every other Clipse song though. The 1st sounds different. But again... I don't know who is who, so I don't even know who to give props to.

tbh, by the 3rd verse/hook, I was over this song. It's so repetitive. Crack rap is so boring.
GrandNOBLE is offline   Reply With Quote