Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
Ike-One
The One & Only Icon

Rap Worlds Cash: 6193.75
Ike-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Ike-One Send a message via MSN to Ike-One Send a message via Yahoo to Ike-One
Text battlers, what do you think of our new format?

This just for Denz and the mods who moderate the TBA to get an idea of what the users think of our new format. If you have requested a battle set up, was it set up in a timely matter for you? If you reply with a valid opinion, good or bad, you'll be repped. If you respond distastefully... well take a guess.

For details on the new format, go here
Old 10-02-2006, 02:07 PM   #2
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

Rap Worlds Cash: 15502.00
~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Text battlers, what do you think of our new format?

Good idea...
Old 10-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

I'll give this about a month.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #4
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

*kicks mal* :mad:
Old 10-02-2006, 02:41 PM   #5
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lol... Nah, I'm not trying to hate or anything.. Actually, I'm glad you guys picked up because you may have the patience to deal with the idiocy of most of the battlers trying to bend the rules to their benefit... Like, I've seen already people still placing invalid votes when I'm sure common senses pointed them toward the new set ups... However, after a while there's like a domino effect when it comes to some rules being bent... Honestly, if you want to keep things in tact... I'd say all mods are required to confirm valid votes by editing the voters posts... Maybe putting it at the bottom or something... I say that because members are so quick to say ' 2-0 me' because they, along with the voter, maybe feel as though any vote is valid... Along comes the mod who says ' those votes are invalid' then the members start getting pissy... When the bottom line is, if it isn't according to the rules and regulations, it doesn't fly..? Correct or no...? So there should be like ' Moderator Stamps' on vote posts..
Old 10-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #6
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

^That's a good idea...though pretty time consuming...
I honestly don't care if they get pissy though...I'm a bigger bitch than they'll ever be.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:06 PM   #7
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242345.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa

I personally hate the whole Idea...just wack

Old 10-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #8
De.Cor.Um
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
De.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. BushDe.Cor.Um is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 12
Lost: 3

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via AIM to De.Cor.Um Send a message via MSN to De.Cor.Um

I Like That New Format, Its Very Organized. I Dont Mind The Voting At All Either, Because I Already Vote That Way.

You Just Need To Enforce It, Heavily. You Know People Wont Read This And Just Make Their Own Threads With Their Own Battles. But Good Idea, Good Concept, I Like It A Lot.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:25 PM   #9
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Working in the BA is time consuming as it is... The time you spend deleting freeposts or actually making a post stating that votes aren't valid are no different... Either way, you'd have to look over every battle and read the votes to verify them. How much time would it take after reading one who edit it and type ' Valid Vote' and move on to the next..? Eh... It doesn't matter really....
Old 10-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #10
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

I can just edit it with a shiny stamp that says "A Moderator Has Approved This Vote"....bwahaha...
Naw but...that actually is a really good idea..I'll talk to Denz about it...
Closed Thread