Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
______
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 2602.50
______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest

Re: R W K Vs. Concience 1-1

Thankz man owe and it wont let me rep i need to spread

2-1
Old 04-12-2007, 11:57 AM   #12
HoBGoBLiN
I hope you die

Rap Worlds Cash: 4398.00
HoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. BushHoBGoBLiN is bigger than George W. Bush

Concience

Sad bitch, i'm in his sig cuz sarcasm closest feed he's heard to fantastic//
Faggot thinks he's ill just cuz he on everybody's banned (band) list//

1st line, relevant but a little tame.
2nd line, pretty good personal but the double meaning wasn't great

Shit Harry, looks like your ugly ass got adopted cuz your foster's lost a bet//
Your pleas for positive feed go more unfulfilled than one of your violent threats//

1st line, pretty predictable personal
2nd line, second line good personal

Man or bitch? judging by his aliases it's a mystery//
No wonder he wack, can't grasp what it takes to even be a textcee//

1st line, not bad personal
2nd line, not bad personal

This dude like wack pick up lines, he never see-dates (sedates)//
Guess Harry couldn't pull Hermoine, now he settles for e-dates//

1st line, Had potential to be a nice punchline using the "sedates" concept but the wording could have been better
2nd line, personal, but once again pretty predictable

You ain't fuckin' with Liquid Swords, I know you think you're hardcore//
I mean only real gangstas get abused by entire internet boards//

1st line, nothing
2nd line, personal but once again quite predictable and very little humour/wit applied to the line

Overall: Jam packed with personals but I thought almost all were predictable, which isn't bad but I think you really could have put some humour into them rather than just stating things about his past. All the material was in your verse but I don't think you made the most of it by using punchlines or metaphors to relate to that material. Flow was straight, thought it lacked multis though, some alright wordplay but as I've said, I thought you could have bagged a ton of decent punches out of the personals.

RWK

I'm not even gunna break it down bar by bar, I'll pick out the lines I liked.... It's taking a long time to find a bar I like, you're spitting mad multis with a nice flow but no substance, no personals and limited wordplay which is mainly played stuff.

I'm sick of this dude!.....so my punches stay ill when i'm ripping this dude! I'm rude? He still couldn't catch my blessings if i spit in his FOOD!!!!
EG: See I like the flow and the multis but the punch falls short and it isn't personal towards Con. A lot of your verse came across as keystyled material.

The only way he'll talk shit when he lose? is when i put
'de-feet' in his mouth cuz that's the only way he'll step in my shoes!.....now i don’t need a weapon to choose, i just hit him with a mirror so even he can be sick of him too!

Same thing here, although the hit him with a mirror line is probably your best shot upto now.

because the first time anybody ever heard of you? was the last time i was merkin you!, You're alta- ego is the only dude worse than you! You're so lame this battle is RAP Vs YOU,

This part was real nice, good personal nice flow and good multis. Although it has to be said you're severely pushing the multis, using the same words a lot of the time ("You" was the finishing syllable for all four of your multis there)

My *****s leave no conscience cuz my whole town might spray, Right now? I'm beating Conscience AGAIN like it's ground hogs day!

Predictable personal but a personal nonetheless. Although you're over-mentioning the fact that you already beat him

If elevation was a door? Your so stupid you get your 'key-bored'- Your brain is scared of heights so gravity seize-urs (seizures)

Two nice concepts for wordplay but I thought both fell slightly short, the seiz-ures line was probably your best punchline so far though

Your momma got a trick up her sleeve? cuz she only gave birth to you when she decided to sit up and sneeze!

lmfao @ that... Thats just pure comedy, funniest line yet

You probably have "Jack in-box" and get thrilled when u recieved mail (male)
You're 'full of yourself' but you're more half assed than skinny females!

The Jack in box line could have been so much better, nice concept still
2nd line, no

The rest of the verse carries on with multis and played concepts aimed in no particular direction, one or two personals (the 8 losses is personal, but everybody knows 8-Ate is a played punch)

Overall: I thought you came powering out with sick multis and a tight flow, but too few hard hittin personals and a only a few punches, which were slightly played (you used the "de-feet" concept TWICE, that shouldn't even be used once). You had some lines that made me chuckle, some that made me feel queasy, and then the "Sit up and Sneeze" line which actually made me laugh out loud. You got stronger in the middle then faded at the end, there were some nice concepts for wordplay and some good humorous lines but if I was you, I woulda taken out your weaker lines and left the good material for people to read, cos this shit was like an essay. Flow fell off at times, and there were times the multis were forced as fuck, but on the flip side your flow came off nice at other times as did the multis.

VOTE=RWK

Probably only cos he had so many fuckin lines, but RWK had better multis, better flow, more humour, more punches (though most were played, some were nice concepts) and generally went harder at Concience. Concience should DEFINITELY have anticipated RWK would spit so much and came with more himself, he smashed the personals side of things but all were quite predictable things that we already knew. I think his verse was let down by an inability to capitalise on the material he had, there was very little humour or wordplay, it was all pretty much a "matter-of-fact" manner verse. Also, by seperating every two bars with your explanations it gave absolutely no rhythm to the verse as a whole.

Give me St George in my heart, keep me English
Give me St George in my heart, I say
Give me St George in my heart, keep me English Keep me English to my dying day
No surrender No surrender No surrender to the IRA (SCUM)

[Today 09:03 AM] iSmh: my friend has a nice dirk
Old 04-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #13
Yurluzn Bracket
FEAR GOD

Rap Worlds Cash: 3092.89
Yurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad gameYurluzn Bracket has mad game

Send a message via AIM to Yurluzn Bracket

Sad bitch, i'm in his sig cuz sarcasm closest feed he's heard to fantastic//
Faggot thinks he's ill just cuz he on everybody's banned (band) list//
PLAYED

Shit Harry, looks like your ugly ass got adopted cuz your foster's lost a bet//
Your pleas for positive feed go more unfulfilled than one of your violent threats//
EHHH WEAK WORDING

Man or bitch? judging by his aliases it's a mystery//
No wonder he wack, can't grasp what it takes to even be a textcee//
TOO BASIC

This dude like wack pick up lines, he never see-dates (sedates)//
Guess Harry couldn't pull Hermoine, now he settles for e-dates//
NO, TOO BASIC

You ain't fuckin' with Liquid Swords, I know you think you're hardcore//
I mean only real gangstas get abused by entire internet boards//
THAT KINDA GAVE ME A CHUCKLE... BASIC BUT FUNNY

---

I'm sick of this dude!.....so my punches stay ill when i'm ripping this dude! I'm rude? He still couldn't catch my blessings if i spit in his FOOD!!!!
NICE FLOW KINDA WEAK THO

The only way he'll talk shit when he lose? is when i put
'de-feet' in his mouth cuz that's the only way he'll step in my shoes!.....now i don’t need a weapon to choose, i just hit him with a mirror so even he can be sick of him too! My punches stay hittin this dude- and watch me 'teach him a lesson' because my fist is his school!
KINDA WEAK BUT AGAIN GOOD FLOW

You should have never listened to you- I gave you a clone just so i could merk you again!- cuz in our last battle you was shredded in two!....You are so wack that this battle is more one sided than world war two!
NAH

I don't need to be 'fa reaL' to see the nerd in you, because the first time anybody ever heard of you? was the last time i was merkin you!,
You're alta- ego is the only dude worse than you! You're so lame this battle is RAP Vs YOU, and it's obvious you 'reversed' that verse you threw- because you're so garbage you don't even know how to throw a personal!! now i don't wanna get personal- cuz ima per-son-you, and son you like your father DIDNT when he saw that person's you!
EHH OK

The rest of the verse had some good concepts with a good flow, but very poor wording...

both came too basic, but rwk's flow was good dispite cons one good line. so It goes to rwk

RWK

BACK LIKE A THICK BITCH

Old 04-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #14
______
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 2602.50
______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest______ is one of the illest

4-1

Owned/k.o/done/finito/gone/bybye/TKO/See ya/Have a nice day/Good riddance/bye bye again/

NOW CONCIENCE FOR THE SECOND TIME PLEAAASSEEE I'M BEGGIN YOU STAY OFF MY FUCKING DICK YES YES I KNOW YOU'RE A FAGGOT BUT PLEASE JUST STAY OFF MY FUCKING DICK U FAGGOT

thank you and bye bye you stupid wack cunt!

Last edited by ______; 04-12-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #15
HARLEM10035
SAX

Rap Worlds Cash: 1750.00
HARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap WorldsHARLEM10035 is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 1
Lost: 3

yo this was sorta one-sided cons is really not a battle emcee...
but he has what it take to mic versus don't get me wrong...
this was not fair for him unlimited bars against r w k,,,
is crazy in itself both are former pupil cons like using gimmks
like link and photos very nice for personal..but at the end
of day the flow and multi start going.. and punches won't
do shit basically cons got drown... but i would like to see a rematch
i think it will help cons to have a bar limit.. would make it lil harder
for r w k sorry fam i know it fun when heads say no bar limit..
but this was murder... this was almost a career ender..

vote r w k.. respect to both emcee keep spitten
Old 04-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #16
Swagasaurus Rex
Steady Cape Coddin

Rap Worlds Cash: 3640.50
Swagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Send a message via AIM to Swagasaurus Rex

lmao @ "almost a career ender"

this is an internet text battle, what "career" are we talkin bout here cuz it doesnt exist for me or RWK

Old 04-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #17
SQUIRREL..
the king is here

Rap Worlds Cash: 43.50
SQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap WorldsSQUIRREL.. owns Rap Worlds

Text Battles (4294967245)
Won: 5
Lost: 8

yeh LMFAO..what online career?

...harlem, with a 7-16 record, lookz like you dont even know what a career is
Old 04-13-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Re: R W K Vs Concience (round 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R W K View Post
HAHAHAaahhahaHAHAHAahhhaahahhahaHAHAHA

That shit nearly killed me.

Closed Thread