Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #11
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Rap Worlds Cash: 78838.01
.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: FUCK SCOTTISHHEAD (The Movement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.I.N.E. View Post
AND IMMA REPEAT, WHAt THE FUCK IS COMING FROM ME IS STR8 UP FORREAL.......I DONT HIDE MY FUCKIN FEELINGS LIKE MOST DO, I LET THINGS BE KNOWN IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS BOTHERING ME.....SO FUCK THE 'ATTN WHORE' TALK......I ALREADY GOT FUCKIN HOMIES, SO LETS NOT ASSUME IM SOME KINDA NET-NERD HERE
Oh mayne you're so forreal, you're so real on the internet man, can I be like you?

I come here to discuss hip hop not to have random e-beef with some faggot I'm never goin to meet in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99
You're the biggest playa hater that I have ever known.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
#BOSSMAYNE
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 18735.00
#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to #BOSSMAYNE Send a message via Yahoo to #BOSSMAYNE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishHead. View Post
Stop tryin to act hard on the internet like you're some southern gangster, you're a token black from an american suburb in Chicago who says "mayne" and sees himself as a "RAPWORLDS LEGEND!!!1". I could care less for your opinion on me, and on anythin for a matter of a fact.
LMAO, SEE NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.....I AM NO 'TOKEN BLACK MAN' AND I AM NOT EVEN FROM THE BURBS, NOR AM I IN THE HOOD, THANK YOU, BUT I AM OF MIDDLE CLASS, SO WHAT CHU KNOW ABOUT THAT?

AND LMAO @ YOU BELIEVING I 'ACT HARD'? OH THE FUCKIN IRONY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT SOME BIG BALLS TO SAY I ACT LIKE IM A GANGST WHEN I AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE......AND SCOTT, I WOULD NOT BE TALKING IF I WERE YOU ABOUT THE 'ACTING HARD' PART, SEEING YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT SHIT URSELF EVER SINCE YOU GAINED THE MOD SPOT......DO I NEED TO CITE EXAMPLES?????

IF I EVER SAW YOU IN PUBLIC, I COULD IMAGINE YOU BEING A LIL MARK ASS HOE THATS FRAIL AS SKINNY DICK.....AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!!

MESSY MARV > YOU

Old 06-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
JerodThomas
What is Hip Hop?

Rap Worlds Cash: 610.00
JerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. BushJerodThomas is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to JerodThomas

SH is one of the coolest people on here... no ones going to go with this movement
Old 06-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #14
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
LMAO, SEE NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.....I AM NO 'TOKEN BLACK MAN' AND I AM NOT EVEN FROM THE BURBS, NOR AM I IN THE HOOD, THANK YOU, BUT I AM OF MIDDLE CLASS, SO WHAT CHU KNOW ABOUT THAT?

AND LMAO @ YOU BELIEVING I 'ACT HARD'? OH THE FUCKIN IRONY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT SOME BIG BALLS TO SAY I ACT LIKE IM A GANGST WHEN I AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE......AND SCOTT, I WOULD NOT BE TALKING IF I WERE YOU ABOUT THE 'ACTING HARD' PART, SEEING YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT SHIT URSELF EVER SINCE YOU GAINED THE MOD SPOT......DO I NEED TO CITE EXAMPLES?????

IF I EVER SAW YOU IN PUBLIC, I COULD IMAGINE YOU BEING A LIL MARK ASS HOE THATS FRAIL AS SKINNY DICK.....AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!!
I've never acted hard on here, like making threads about people, audios etc tryin to be the centre of attention like you do. Yes, I take the piss and slag people, just like every other cunt on here, but I don't try and act like a hardman like you, thinkin you're fuckin Z Ro or somethin. And bein a mod has nothin to do with anythin, I was the same before I was ever mod, still said the same stuff, still had the same opinions. You need to take a serious look at yourself, and realize you made a thread about somebody you don't know 1000 of miles away on a hip hop forum and shouted abuse in the form of text, it's seriously pathetic, and cringy, and I actually feel very embarrassed for you.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #15
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
SH is one of the coolest people on here... no ones going to go with this movement
You'll get some on the bandwagon, like seitz, pressa, and some other people who I've hurt their feelings along the way on the magical journey that is RW..

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #16
Ike-One
The One & Only Icon

Rap Worlds Cash: 6193.75
Ike-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illestIke-One is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Ike-One Send a message via MSN to Ike-One Send a message via Yahoo to Ike-One

Scottish head, did you have a previous username?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #17
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike-One View Post
Scottish head, did you have a previous username?
No I did not..

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
#BOSSMAYNE
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 18735.00
#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush#BOSSMAYNE is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to #BOSSMAYNE Send a message via Yahoo to #BOSSMAYNE

I THINK IMMA CONSIDER COPPING A LIL TICKET OUT TO GLASGOW ONE OF THESE DAYS, YO.......I GOTS TO SEE THIS DUDE IN FUCKIN PERSON.....YES I WOULD GO THAT FAR IN DOING THAT....OR ILL BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR YOUR MOTHAFUCKING TICKET TO THE CHI MAYNE......WHICH IS It?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MESSY MARV > YOU

Old 06-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #19
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

Rap Worlds Cash: 727.00
MikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. Bush

Haha Nine you take the internet way too serious. I would consider turning off the computer if people hurt your feelings, or just don't post up your homoerotic fantasies.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #20
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Quote:
I THINK IMMA CONSIDER COPPING A LIL TICKET OUT TO GLASGOW ONE OF THESE DAYS, YO.......I GOTS TO SEE THIS DUDE IN FUCKIN PERSON.....YES I WOULD GO THAT FAR IN DOING THAT....OR ILL BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR YOUR MOTHAFUCKING TICKET TO THE CHI MAYNE......WHICH IS It?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just how sad you really are. If you are actually willing to pay lots of money to take a plane over here to fight me, shows how angry and insecure you are, just because I said somethin to you on a hip hop forum on the world wide webbage. You're a person who needs professional help my friend.

Quote:
Closed Thread