Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Old 04-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #11
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.
Re: Sketches from my Blackbook

first of all....
i LOVE your dedication homie...thats the foremost important ingredient needed to be better...and you have a lot of it.....the only thing that i would like to comment/judge on is you thickness of you letters...they are weird in a way that bothers my eyes...not that its just horrible...but that i think that your lineage should be more controlled.....try to think of you block letters as your tag and then keep the lines all in harmony with each other nahmean.....if not i can easily show you....
Old 04-25-2007, 09:37 PM   #12
4fifth
A Line in The Chamber

Rap Worlds Cash: 455.00
4fifth is a dope member4fifth is a dope member4fifth is a dope member

Won: 0
Lost: 1

not feeling any of them....your to into the flashyness lol...not hating just letting you know...seems your stuck on one letter style and can't get anything else out.....try coming up with some better letter styles switch it up and bomb some pages.....your handys need work also...keep elevating
4fifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:15 AM   #13
.meZ

Rap Worlds Cash: 25.50
.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..wAr™.. View Post
first of all....

i LOVE your dedication homie...thats the foremost important ingredient needed to be better...and you have a lot of it.....the only thing that i would like to comment/judge on is you thickness of you letters...they are weird in a way that bothers my eyes...not that its just horrible...but that i think that your lineage should be more controlled.....try to think of you block letters as your tag and then keep the lines all in harmony with each other nahmean.....if not i can easily show you....
as in they should be consistent the whole way through?
.meZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:31 AM   #14
.meZ

.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush

right well ive got a few more....

I tried a thinner letter and I think these came out alright...

Heres an 'RZ', I like the background on this one, different to what I originally planned but still came out nice (IMO)

Ive been working on my throw-ups

More on next post...

Last edited by .meZ; 04-26-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #15
.meZ

Sorry all these are a bit blurry, taken with my phone...

I tried a little character, the put some simple letters behind it

A 3D attempt at RZ