Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

Rap Worlds Cash: 727.00
MikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. Bush

Quick "Spoke" Sketch

Just a quick one that went balls up, the S was okay, but the rest is shite. what's more i started outlining in the wrong pen then got extremely pissed off. Drop some feedback; what you did/n't like.

I carried on with the wrong out lining to see if it looked anydifferent:

MikeMerchendise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
Don Vito
Mission: Bumallurdads

Rap Worlds Cash: 1840.00
Don Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. BushDon Vito is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Quick "Spoke" Sketch

yeah man thats wicked u got talent
Old 02-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #3
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

Rap Worlds Cash: 21.00
Eddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Talent Send a message via MSN to Eddie Talent

pretty sick..basic strucker now just work on great detailing in the letters and u will have a master peice...im liking ur basic writing 2...sick style

Hades = BIGGEST RIDER ON THE SITE

Untouched MiddleWeight Champ
The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'
Eddie Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

MikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
pretty sick..basic strucker now just work on great detailing in the letters and u will have a master peice...im liking ur basic writing 2...sick style
Cheers but i really didn't think this was good at all, The loop on the p should have come down behind the O and the K was at the strangest angle ever. The E was just rushed cos i got pissed off. cheers for the looks though man. And haha at makevelis new sig, the best one yet.

Last edited by MikeMerchendise; 02-19-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:43 AM   #5
.meZ

Rap Worlds Cash: 25.50
.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush.meZ is bigger than George W. Bush

the K isnt that great, looks a bit like an R. I like the bit that sticks out on the bottom of the S, you should have done more of those on the other letters.
.meZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #6
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 22
Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd

i liked this man..
i dunno anything about graff..
but it looks good lol
Old 02-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #7
ALUCARD
MEMORY CORRUPT

Rap Worlds Cash: 675.00
ALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad game

Won: 10
Lost: 25

Send a message via AIM to ALUCARD

the e was shitty but the rest of it looked decent

keep it up
ALUCARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:36 AM   #8
KR3@T10N
Lyrical Mastermind

Rap Worlds Cash: 1577.50
KR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad gameKR3@T10N has mad game

Send a message via AIM to KR3@T10N

Its aight....but how does it look on the streets? Thats the question!

* $kRiLLaFoRniA * * YaY aReA * *408 - $$$J *
KR3@T10N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #9
I Deal Eyez
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1835.00
I Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap WorldsI Deal Eyez is a strong force on Rap Worlds

eh, wasnt feeling this one as much as the one I just peeped from you. The style's decent, just need to tweak a few things... like you said the 'p' isn't right, the curve is up way too high, and how it relates to the 'o' is just awkward to me... the 'K' could use a little work to, but I think you were definitely on the right path here...

-iDeals
Old 03-13-2007, 01:55 PM   #10
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

yeah i did this all in one, did the S fairly good then just rushed freehand the rest.

Last edited by MikeMerchendise; 03-13-2007 at 01:59 PM.