Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
mbdtf

Old 11-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 202348.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: How dissapointed are you...

Aye the like the covers, the one in my sig and the rumoured one that used the image in my avy but the one that is going to be used for the physical copy is the one withe ballerina who looks like she has a moustache....

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

he already said most of the songs will not be the final versions we've heard..the album will most likely be classic.
he hasn't dropped a dud/average album yet.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #13
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Aye i'm no worried about it being a bad album, just dissapointed I've heard so much of it...

Old 11-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #14
Dütch
Shagged Barz' Mum

Rap Worlds Cash: 50354790.00
Dütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Dütch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE B.U.C.K.$. View Post
I haven't listened to the leaked tracks. Only heard Power and Runaway. Not trying to ruin the album for myself when it leaks.
This.

Im looking forward to this album more than any other in ages.

Dütch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #15
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

i havent watched the film yet either as i dont want to hear bits of the songs...
just watched about a minute odd's inn to where Nicki Minaj brought out her English accent and Kanye running like Usain Bolt.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #16
Mr K I D
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 3315.00
Mr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kamara View Post
i havent watched the film yet either as i dont want to hear bits of the songs...
just watched about a minute odd's inn to where Nicki Minaj brought out her English accent and Kanye running like Usain Bolt.
there's really not that much of each song in there...maybe like a minute of each song. honestly i watched the film a week or two ago and i don't remember the songs in it at all.

but the film was pretty terrible tbh so don't waste your time.
Mr K I D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #17
Kunk D
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 2850.00
Kunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap WorldsKunk D owns Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to Kunk D

Yeah i dont listen to any single songs before the album drops as i want to listen to the album the first time through as a whole..

The only song ive listened to was So Appalled because it was on Cyhi's mixtape (which is dope)

The only thing is i feel that theres too many features but kanye knows what hes doing when it comes to an album so im not too worried

So Sorry
Kunk D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
Mr K I D
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 3315.00
Mr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka upMr K I D is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunk D View Post
Yeah i dont listen to any single songs before the album drops as i want to listen to the album the first time through as a whole..

The only song ive listened to was So Appalled because it was on Cyhi's mixtape (which is dope)

The only thing is i feel that theres too many features but kanye knows what hes doing when it comes to an album so im not too worried
Lol...but as i keep repeating the GOOD Friday songs such as So Appalled, Power Rmx, and Monster weren't going to be on the album...they were just supposed to be songs for the fans to enjoy leading up to the album, they were never designed to be singles or even included on the album...but because they got such a good reception and how much Kanye liked the way they turned out he added a few of them in there.
Mr K I D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #19
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Aye if I did know before hand the majority of them would be on his album I would'nt have downloaded them lol, but now I have and they are the most played songs on my iTunes lol

Old 11-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #20
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Track 2 "Gorgeous" just leaked aswell.... Another ones bites the dust.

that means excluding bonus tracks all of the songs from the album but one (Blame Game) are out there lol, when's the last time something like this happened?