Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Sports Central
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
kosgrovegetsanal

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 05:05 PM   #551
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 248348.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: The 2009/2010 Football Season Discussion Thread

SECOND RATE?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARSENAL!!!!!!! Fucking classic. Fucking classic, in the end Almunia kept us in that game, could've been well over well earlier... Walcott should've been brought on earlier? should've started even? Key man when he comes on these days, harshly criticised. Cesc Fabregas is a fucking god. Thierry who? Lionel who?

Bring on the Nou Camp.

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:23 PM   #552
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

^^^ you hyper on the Pepsi wee man ?
youd be almost mistaken for a dyed in the wool Gunner fir a wee second there instead of someone whos home team got beat comfortably at home by arabs fae Dundee.

anyway...
from a neutral who is has always been an admirer of both sides.

first half was just fantastic to watch...
footballing lesson taught by Barca to Arsenal......Wenger and co should be wiping the sweat off their brow and unclenching their arse cheeks wae relief.

Ibra secured me weekend out monies while proving the commentators are the utter arseholes they are.

Arsenal going against their "way" and playing dirty but i'm sure Arsene didnt see the tackles
also getting a bit of Liverpool's CL luck for a change with both goals.

biggest compliment i can give to Arsenal is that it was smart of Wenger to thrown on Walcott at that time (even if it wasnt the original plan) when Maxwell's tank was runnin on empty and Walcott and Eboue had pace to burn and it worked out...lucky goal, both goalies at fault for the first goals they conceded.

as for the penalty...50/50.
only seen it about 2 times but it's a penalty that wouldnt have been gave on the regular tbh

Henry never burst into pace once in that game...cunt played like it was his testimonial.

the change of the media before and after the game is hilarious
not as funny as the panic last night for Rooney but from gushing about Arsenal being beautiful to the "fight" of pulling out a draw at home.

i commend Arsenal for sticking to their task but they should as they're the home team
but if that was fighting...

EDIT: fuckin hell, reading that back it sounds as if i'm slating Arsenal....
not really, they wir outplayed but used their last resort and end up with a result and those things will get more focused on.

fair play to em and all that bollocks...its the overreaction i slate more than anything
i'm just glad the game lived up to the hype.

Last edited by Tim Cellic; 03-31-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Tim Cellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:52 AM   #553
Brrrrruv
Breakin in mic stands

Rap Worlds Cash: 16919.00
Brrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. BushBrrrrruv is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

After Barca scored two, I would have been pleased if we even got 1 back.

The penalty was one of those that sometimes gets given, sometimes don't. We've had harsh penalties against us in key games anyway, so it's all swings and roundabouts.

And as much as I like him, and how good I think he is, I swear Diaby gave the ball away 80% of the time,

Next leg though, we have no Cesc. Possibly no Gallas or Arshavin too after they both went off injured. But possibly RVP... Barca are without either of their main centre back. Will Iniesta still be out?

Brrrrruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #554
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

aye, Iniesta should be back for the 2nd leg...
Wenger thinks Gallas & Cesc might be out for the rest of the season...even read something about a broken leg in the papers this morning.

i like Diably but he was like a man down alot last night for Arsenal
youd think he would have put himself a bit more due to his presance about like Song was doing while Barca wir running riot...Nasri did well though last night.

Barca have only themselves to blame for that...
i think a few of their youngers thought it was game over and the pace went out their game hence a couple of strays and mistakes.

Old 04-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #555
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Aye Barca really relaxed once they had that 2 goal lead... Nasri was MOTM for Arsenal imo, rarely ever lost the ball... Seeing how RvP could be back, well tbh I thought Bendtner done very, very well last night, he also rarely gave the ball away and made some smart passes to get Arsenal out of trouble but RvP would bring a whole different side to the game.

And aye Greeny you could say people are overreacting but this Barcelona are one of the greatest football teams ever, they schooled Man Utd in the final last year and beat them 2-0 so I don't see why it's not a massive thing that Arsenal drew 2-2.... Were we expected to win?

As for the next leg, with no Cesc or Arshavin, Theo will have to step up and I believe he can.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #556
MCD
MC Duff

Rap Worlds Cash: 62289.00
MCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD

both fabs and gallas are out for the rest of the season

cesc has a crack on his fibula so a technical broken leg and will miss the remainder of the season.

good times.

predicted 2-2 though
Old 04-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #557
meehai
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 8010.00
meehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bush

aye nasri was the pick of arsenals players... i've never seen them so schooled as barca took the piss for the first half an hour

and yes almunia is second rate, if you cant see that you havent a clue... van der sar, casillas, buffon, given etc dont need to let in a howler every few games
meehai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #558
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Nah I know Almunia is second rate but he kept us in that game... even though it was 2-0 at one point it could've been 3 or 4-0 before the 2nd half. So I am grateful for his performance.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #559
meehai
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 8010.00
meehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bushmeehai is bigger than George W. Bush

^ aye, he made one cracking save from pedro i think it was and a xavi shot he smothered well... could have been an embarassing score, god knows how you's got a draw out of it

would love to see arsenal go through, but cant see em winning in the nou camp... walcott needs to start, he may fuck up the final ball more times than not, but if he's on it he offers more than others
meehai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #560
Dütch
Shagged Barz' Mum

Rap Worlds Cash: 50354790.00
Dütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Dütch

No Fabregas, Gallas, Arshavin, Clichy and Denilson = us getting pumped at the Nou Camp and means 3rd place in the league is ours in the bag.

Dütch is offline   Reply With Quote