Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
max minelli, who is john galt?

Old 05-07-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
KingMayne
Δ

Rap Worlds Cash: 280457.60
KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

Second best mixtape behind Strange Journey

I don't even listen to mixtapes like that. This shit goes so hard. Gutter southern lyricism over classic NYC beats and others. This shit is insane.

Originally posted by Wu:

Quote:

1. Backpack Intro
2. Brain Distortion
3. Full Metal Jacket
4. In My Street Dreams
5. Fresh 2 Def (Remix)
6. Dead Rappers
7. Pirahnna Bait
8. Miss My Doggs (Prod. by The Alchemist)
9. Padded Room
10. It Ainít No Secret
11. Like They Love B.I.G.
12. Show You How To Do This
13. T.O.M.S
14. Take The Money
15. SLFEMP Sixteen
16. Robot Army
17. I Still Love Her
18. Dear Streets

http://www.zshare.net/download/586491568a80c4f5/

Probably the best emcee from Baton Rouge (not named Young Bleed) but it's close. This is Max's new tape going over some classic NYC beats. Check out his discog though in the Southern Thread. If you don't know Max, he was a part of the Concentration Camp group w/ C-Loc & Young Bleed. He also had a minor hit that got some radio play, Find Me a Freak w/ Paul Wall.
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

One government, one world motto,"in God we trust,"But what about us?

KingMayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 AM   #2
Insensitive
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 75.00
Insensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap WorldsInsensitive owns Rap Worlds

Re: Second best mixtape behind Strange Journey

awesome I needs to get up on him.
Insensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #3
KingMayne
Δ

KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

DAMN

"It's cool, Im'a talk a lotta shit from a safe place// At school- my kids caint even much say grace// Santa Clause, Easter Bunny I'm lyin to they face// And expect 'em to tell the truth.. say they cain't pay attention, they give 'em a buncha pills// I'm in a lotta pain, whateva the doc gimmie gon' be the same thang// And *****s on the corner slang, but they go to prison for it// While pharmaceutical companies be makin' millions for it// God bless America... let's go start a buncha wars// Just tell us some scary shit and we gon' be down for the cause// Polar caps melt from global warming, it's so hot// Time to panic, schizophrenic- organic robot//"

touches on a BUNCH OF other shit...
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
KingMayne
Δ

Over Dead Presidents: http://www.imeem.com/mrmoten/music/s...-dead-rapperz/

Old 05-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #5
Jimmy the Greek
Offensively Honest

Rap Worlds Cash: 8720.00
Jimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. Bush

Absolutley agree...it's crazy that you made this thread cause I was talking to Wu last week about doing the exact same thing.

Great mixtape..."Robot Army" is my shit.

Max is a perfect example of what I was talking about in the Gooodie MOB thread the other day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek View Post
At times, I guess you can view my opinion of artists from the south as biased. But that only applies to the Legends, the dudes that paved the way: UGK, Goodie Mob, Outkast, 8 Ball & MJG, etc. And a part of that is because you've got to take the artist's body of work into consideration. I guess because I grew up listening to them there's a certain level of nostalgia there as well.

But other then the ones I consider as Veterans, I'm usually harder on artists from the south. Why? Because I think the majority of what the rest of the world gets exposed to, as it relates to the south, is not a true representation of the south. Why doesn't Cunninlynguists get the same exposure as a fucking Lil' Boosie? Because the masses pay more attention to shit that is simple and conforms to the status quo, then they do to music that is actually innovative.

So then you've got a bunch of people that do pay attention to good music, but are not from this region, categorizing what comes out this region as trash. The problem is that these same people, more often then not, don't give artists from the south that do have substance a chance because they've already wrote them off.
A lot of guys on this forum (Yeah Verm, I'm talking to you too ), that appreciate good music, will never even give him a lsiten because if he's from the south he must be on some "Lean with it, rock with it" type shit
"Dope man nikes-And the t-shirt coke white-Pants pulled up, but the Levi's never tight-Unh-Unh-That don't rub me right-Like something bout' these rappers don't rub me right-They voices too light, they clothes too tight-A bunch of skinny *****z dressing like lil' dykes...Please tell these faggot rappers don't try and sing to me-Shit sickens me...How these black men go and emulate sistas G?-That shit's COONERY-Straight up BUFFOONERY...This ***** aint' hard, I'm big as his bodyguard!"
Jimmy the Greek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
Roscoe.
Martiiiiin

Rap Worlds Cash: 899.44
Roscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Now you need to dig into Max's discog.....and re listen to I'm All I Got.

Max is right there w/ Bleed for best from the city.

@ Reborn, we already went on about it haha but that's the point. Even Max got caught in trying to make a "commercial attempt" w/ The Remedy since it got well promoted and he was on Koch. This mixtape was kind of his statement that he was still capable of this and that is what to expect from him from now on. Hopefully Pain Medicine will finally come out this year.

Blood on Chef's Apron is #2 right now though

And Verm doesn't hate the south
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
KingMayne
Δ

lol @ the responses.

But nah bro, Verm would check it out. He may not be crazy bout Goodie Mob but he gives a lot of shit a chance. He likes a lot of southern shit, also.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
Jimmy the Greek
Offensively Honest

Rap Worlds Cash: 8720.00
Jimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. Bush

Wow Verm, you've got a lot of support on this site, LOL.

But in all seriousness, I wasn't really criticizing...just fucking around more then anything else. Hope no offense was taken.

Wu, post a link to "I'm All I Got" if you get a chance.
"Dope man nikes-And the t-shirt coke white-Pants pulled up, but the Levi's never tight-Unh-Unh-That don't rub me right-Like something bout' these rappers don't rub me right-They voices too light, they clothes too tight-A bunch of skinny *****z dressing like lil' dykes...Please tell these faggot rappers don't try and sing to me-Shit sickens me...How these black men go and emulate sistas G?-That shit's COONERY-Straight up BUFFOONERY...This ***** aint' hard, I'm big as his bodyguard!"
Jimmy the Greek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #9
Roscoe.
Martiiiiin

Rap Worlds Cash: 899.44
Roscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek View Post
Wow Verm, you've got a lot of support on this site, LOL.

But in all seriousness, I wasn't really criticizing...just fucking around more then anything else. Hope no offense was taken.

Wu, post a link to "I'm All I Got" if you get a chance.
first one:
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...5&postcount=80

his debut (solo) is in this post if you haven't heard it:
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...1&postcount=85
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
~Barz~
Live~Love~Life

Rap Worlds Cash: 61033.00
~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush~Barz~ is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 2

Sounds really dope based on the reviews written and the lyrics Draq quoted...I'ma check it out later tonight...thanks for the reviews and all that.