Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
propro
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 2990.00
propro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worlds

New Wu-tang mixtape- Wu-tang returns

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO2PWV0F

http://www.zshare.net/download/471862419b8f47/

Just started listening, sounds dope so far!!

Excitement building up to 8 diagrams
propro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
propro
Home Dogg

propro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worldspropro is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Re: New Wu-tang mixtape- Wu-tang returns

Some of the songs are remixes but it has tracks like life changes and thug world there. They will probably change it for the album but life changes and thug world is dope anyway

some other dope songs I've never heard too, Definetly d/l this if you are into the wu like me. 29 songs on this

Last edited by propro; 11-06-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
Scrilla
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 8799.00
Scrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. Bush

bout to dl this propz
Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #4
Bakke
Live And Let Die

Rap Worlds Cash: 1460.00
Bakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. BushBakke is bigger than George W. Bush

All new tracks = DOPE AS FUCK

“Yeah, I wear my heart on my sleeve
There are very few people that work harder than me
Then give you all this love for the lowest of fees
While a large amount of you download it for free
Then come back and tell me it’s priceless
‘Cause my music help you get through your crisis
It’s hard to be selfish, man
Even for me the music’s been a helping hand"
-Substantial

Bakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:14 AM   #5
propro
Home Dogg

This is real dope... 8 Diagrams will be the best album this year I think..
Old 11-07-2007, 04:03 AM   #6
ADDZZZEEEE
Maxing On Air

Rap Worlds Cash: 2640.70
ADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to ADDZZZEEEE

Cheeeers.

I Cant Wait To Peep This Shit Out.

ADDZZZEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:04 AM   #7
Jayant
R.I.P. UNEEK

Rap Worlds Cash: 1812.50
Jayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illest

^ are you a wu stan or fan thou?

Maestro Fresh Wes & Percee P - Pray To Da East
Jayant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:04 AM   #8
Jayant
R.I.P. UNEEK

Jayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illestJayant is one of the illest

@ propro

Old 11-07-2007, 05:52 AM   #9
propro
Home Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycook View Post
^ are you a wu stan or fan thou?
Yes. I go days listening to just wu-tang sometimes, i guess im addicted.

And choose one or the other? I don't think I'm a stan... I don't obsess about what they are like personally lol just dig their music
Old 11-07-2007, 06:06 AM   #10
Jayant
R.I.P. UNEEK

na i meant are you just a casual fan, or are you someone who is like wu-tang are the best if you dont agree fuck you..

but sweet i was just getting an idea of how you'd judge the mixtape to see if i'd download it or not..