Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Sports Central
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Brainsick
.eatit.

Rap Worlds Cash: 6875.01
Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Send a message via AIM to Brainsick Send a message via MSN to Brainsick
Anderson Silva Vs Patrick Cote

What a fucking disappointment.

ROSEMONT, Ill. – Anderson Silva spent most of the fight fooling around and not fighting, yet he still retained his UFC middleweight championship with a bizarre TKO of Patrick Cote on Saturday just 39 seconds into the third round at Allstate Arena.
Silva was running circles around the cage and generally goofing off for most of the time. Silva cut Cote with a knee in a dull first round in which little happened, and then did even less in a second round in which he seemed to want to play to the crowd rather than fight.
Cote tried to throw some kind of a leaping punch and as he did, his right knee gave way. He immediately collapsed in pain and was shrieking on the ground. Referee Herb Dean, who was initially confused, stopped the bout and gave Silva the victory.

“I want to apologize to everyone in the stadium and everyone in the arena,” said Silva, who urged the upset fans not to boo Cote.
Cote apologized to the fans, but it was Silva who had the explaining to do. Cote at least was the one who was trying to make the fight, but Silva was playing with him for much of the fight.
With the win, Silva tied the UFC record for consecutive wins with eight, matching Royce Gracie and Jon Fitch.

Anderson Silva is a very talented fighter,but I don't like the way he carries himself.I have been wanting someone to beat him down for months now..they aren't putting real talented fighters against him..Georges St. Pierre could fucking ruin him..Patrick Vote let us all down.

Is God willing to prevent evil,but not able?
Then he is omnipotent.
Is he able,but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you

Last edited by Brainsick; 10-26-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Brainsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Shift

Rap Worlds Cash: 9194.51
Shift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Anderson Silva Vs Patrick Cote

Anderson is usually respectful in all his fights, and yeah he would kick your ass so fast

but everyone knew Cote was going to lose and GSP fights in a different weight class
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 194143.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2

Gsp would lose horribly. Size advantage is too much, and Anderson would overwhlem him on the feet for a first round ko.

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Brainsick
.eatit.

Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
Gsp would lose horribly. Size advantage is too much, and Anderson would overwhlem him on the feet for a first round ko.
If GSP moved up a weight class he would take him..Silva is what 205?..all GSP would have to do is gain 10-15 pounds..

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you
Old 10-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
The Troof
Super Fly

The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Come on now. GSP fights at 170 and Silva has fought at both 205 and 185. He would be far too big. I don't see why you would post such a biased article. It almost like they are trying to blame the unfortunate events entirely on Silva, while discrediting his win.

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

Old 10-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
Brainsick
.eatit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
Come on now. GSP fights at 170 and Silva has fought at both 205 and 185. He would be far too big. I don't see why you would post such a biased article. It almost like they are trying to blame the unfortunate events entirely on Silva, while discrediting his win.
You have got to be kidding me.They aren't blaming anything on Silva,except for the absurd dancing and gloating around Cote.The win wasn't personally legit to begin with,so discrediting it is out of the question.Personally,I think GSP is a more respectable fighter than Silva.Being a great fighter isn't all about your record,or skill.being a great fighter is about taking a loss or a win respectably and with dignity.Great fighters don't dance around in the ring and disrespect the opponent with bullshit..

Record wise,Silva is better than GSP,despite weight class ..But i think GSP is more skilled and definitely has more respect for his opponents than Anderson Silva.

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-29-2008, 11:16 PM   #7
The Troof
Super Fly

I didn't think that dancing was so bad, it was more showmanship than disrespect. What about GSP trying to discredit Serra's win with an insane ammount of excuses???Now thats classy right?

Quote:

Old 10-30-2008, 02:55 AM   #8
Shift

Rap Worlds Cash: 9194.51
Shift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. BushShift is bigger than George W. Bush

Well I read that GSP took the excuses back

but yeah Anderson would kill GSP. He is problems for big 205 guys

oh shit I justt read this

Quote:
Dana White has recently said that if GSP is able to defeat B.J Penn, then that will set up a big money fight with GSP against Middleweight champion Anderson Silva sometime in 2009. Possibly at catchweight.
awww man that would be kick ass, but I hope Penn gives GSP a beat down

Last edited by Shift; 10-30-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #9
Brainsick
.eatit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
but I hope Penn gives GSP a beat down
Won't happen.

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:

Quote: