Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Designers Block > Graphics Discussion > Tutorials And Resources
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
pro, professional, tools, update, usb

Old 11-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Shaun P.
Its A War Outside

Rap Worlds Cash: 1894.00
Shaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illest

Won: 1
Lost: 9

Send a message via MSN to Shaun P. Send a message via Skype™ to Shaun P.
M-Audio

baught protools m-audio mic with producer usb interface, and already recorded 2 tracks, i tried to update my protools m powered to LE off rapworlds, and it fucked up my software, so im lookin for a full version of pro tools that will work with my hardware(m-powered 8), and i will give u 1500 RW cash, not much but all i have right now... please help

The Jacka:
The same way I was taught, please forgive me for my deepest thoughts, I took advantage of my people, where the weakest walk, *****s dying in the street, I never seen no chalk, Still when I was a teen we had to kill for our props

EMINEM:
I'll puke, eat it, and freak you (eww)
Battle? I'm too weeded to speak to
The only key that I see to defeat you
would be for me to remove these two Adidas and beat you
and force feed you 'em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe
I lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you think I pulled the fuckin ground out from underneath you
(Bitch!) I ain't a fuckin G, I'm a cannibal
I ain't tryin to shoot you,
I'm tryin to chop you into pieces and eat you

[Today 02:09 PM] GreenY: "I looked up skirts till I was tall enough to look down shirts"
Shaun P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Shaun P.
Its A War Outside

Rap Worlds Cash: 1894.00
Shaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illest

Won: 1
Lost: 9

Send a message via MSN to Shaun P. Send a message via Skype™ to Shaun P.
Re: M-Audio

nobody?

The Jacka:
The same way I was taught, please forgive me for my deepest thoughts, I took advantage of my people, where the weakest walk, *****s dying in the street, I never seen no chalk, Still when I was a teen we had to kill for our props

EMINEM:
I'll puke, eat it, and freak you (eww)
Battle? I'm too weeded to speak to
The only key that I see to defeat you
would be for me to remove these two Adidas and beat you
and force feed you 'em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe
I lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you think I pulled the fuckin ground out from underneath you
(Bitch!) I ain't a fuckin G, I'm a cannibal
I ain't tryin to shoot you,
I'm tryin to chop you into pieces and eat you

[Today 02:09 PM] GreenY: "I looked up skirts till I was tall enough to look down shirts"
Shaun P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Demik
Microphone Menace

Rap Worlds Cash: 351.50
Demik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. BushDemik is bigger than George W. Bush

Good luck on here man... No one gives a shit about helping people on here... unless its about fuckin, "Gay talk" or talking shit to new people...

I'd try another site or look for it on Frostwire or megauploads or whatever people use...

Sorry man, If I could help I would...
Old 01-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #4
j0ebananaz
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1055.00
j0ebananaz is real whack arounds these partsj0ebananaz is real whack arounds these partsj0ebananaz is real whack arounds these partsj0ebananaz is real whack arounds these partsj0ebananaz is real whack arounds these partsj0ebananaz is real whack arounds these parts

i just bought protools..and i need help recording ^ i opened the menu and its like greek to me i dont get any of it please help i appreciate it
j0ebananaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:11 AM   #5
Ceo ChAsErDoWn
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 35.00
Ceo ChAsErDoWn is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

hey mayne don't worry your mic isn't gone to shit...u can still use it on AA3 it was i use mine on and we have the exact same mic..Plus that disk was a demo and teh hard drive just made playback threw the headphones..Just thought I'd let u know that pro tools or not u can still record if u can find AA3

We don't take away your creative writing to make shit sell!
Ceo ChAsErDoWn is offline   Reply With Quote