Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Other > Feedback
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Feedback Post your comments and questions? Also hook us up with ideas so we can improve this urban community. [No Moderator requests]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #61
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25840675.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Can't confirm E-Mail?

I can't confirm your stuff anyway, only Denz can.
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #62
KingMayne
Δ

Rap Worlds Cash: 302957.60
KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

well shit...

lmao
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

One government, one world motto,"in God we trust,"But what about us?

KingMayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:26 PM   #63
KingMayne
Δ

KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

denz, could you please fix this?
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

Old 08-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #64
Nico
Super Moderator

Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

I'll remind him tomorrow if I catch him on MSN... there's no way he'll ever see this lol.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #65
KingMayne
Δ

PLEASE do. It's extremely frustrating lol

Old 08-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #66
Al B. Chew
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 85.00
Al B. Chew is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 0
Lost: 1

cant confirl the email.. it wont send to me.. but if you could help me fix that.. shit would be sweet thanks you..
Al B. Chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #67
Nico
Super Moderator

^ You're confirmed.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #68
Phenomenon OC
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 135.00
Phenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap WorldsPhenomenon OC is a strong force on Rap Worlds

I NEED HELP !!!!

I am brand new to this site , and I did everything right as far as getting registered. I made my user name , password , my email is legit and everything should be fine. When i got my conformation email , I clicked it and it took me to the site but said something like - I already have an account and that I would be banned if I made multiple user names. Well i am brand new to this site and only have one username. I dont understand why it wont let me register. It says this on my page -

Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email. If you have lost this email, or it never arrived, please go here to request another activation email be sent to you. If you suspect your email address is set wrong, go here and fill the form out so an administrator can fix your account. Also please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that this and all future messages can reach you.

I dont know why this message is displayed on my page when I followed the directions exactly how i should have. I am so amped to join this site but am frustrated that It wont let me get completely registered. Can you guys please fix this ??? I'm pretty lost here and don't know how to fix this.... Thank you !!!!
Phenomenon OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #69
taybomber
Please Confirm Email

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
taybomber is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Unhappy Re: Can't confirm E-Mail?

i can't confirm my email because it didnt send it
taybomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #70
TBROshow
Please Confirm Email

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
TBROshow is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

tbro_show@hotmail.com never sent anything.... I wanna post some tracks up so help me out soontime plz!!
TBROshow is offline   Reply With Quote