Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you like to suck dick?
Yes 3 15.79%
No 11 57.89%
Only if it's pretty and clean 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 04:30 AM   #31
.LadyMarmalade.
.Are.You.Curious?.

Rap Worlds Cash: 27727.67
.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Do you like to suck dick?

It's actually pretty disgusting. I would rather starve myself..

*edit*
For those of you that never tasted it.
Kay you know when you get sick and that FLEM builds up on the back of your throat, and then it comes out when you caugh your lungs out. Well it tastes like that, except more bitter and more disgusting cuz its coming in your mouth, not out of it..
Theres something to think about next time you're sick

xoxox

Last edited by .LadyMarmalade.; 05-05-2006 at 04:32 AM.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:45 AM   #32
Wreckin Eyez
Your Idol

Rap Worlds Cash: 318635.36
Wreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

^^We could have gone without that little piece of info.
“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” - Ghengis Kahn

^Click For MySpace^

"In the U.S. you have to be a deviant or exist in extreme boredom... Make no mistake, all intellectuals are deviants in the U.S." - William S. Burroughs
Old 05-05-2006, 08:53 AM   #33
Kataracks
One Man Army

Rap Worlds Cash: 6740.00
Kataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyDivine*
And this tounge ring isnt here for nothing [/B][/SIZE]

^^its confirmed
Old 05-05-2006, 08:59 AM   #34
Fend
A Liars Stolen Heaven

Rap Worlds Cash: 1.00
Fend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Fend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyDivine*
It's actually pretty disgusting. I would rather starve myself..

*edit*
For those of you that never tasted it.
Kay you know when you get sick and that FLEM builds up on the back of your throat, and then it comes out when you caugh your lungs out. Well it tastes like that, except more bitter and more disgusting cuz its coming in your mouth, not out of it..
Theres something to think about next time you're sick

xoxox

I don't think commonly girls like it that much. Yes, they'll do it but yeah.....it's the same thing in eating pussy.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #35
S Dot.
Karen's Toy Boy

Rap Worlds Cash: 2712.00
S Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad gameS Dot. has mad game

i love eating pussy

Statik.

- There Will Never Be Another Me...And No Matter What They Do There Will Never Be Another You -
Old 05-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #36
H_O_V
the HHF

Rap Worlds Cash: 2168.28
H_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. Bush

^lol, me to.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:51 PM   #37
Rapp~on~Krak
Boston's Rising Star

Rap Worlds Cash: 415.00
Rapp~on~Krak is a dope memberRapp~on~Krak is a dope memberRapp~on~Krak is a dope member

ya wat the fucks rong wit eatin pussy, and the reason i said my girl tells me she loves me but she still is resistant to do it is cause someone said they would suck a guys dick they really liked a lot...

Old 05-05-2006, 05:47 PM   #38
Kataracks
One Man Army

Rap Worlds Cash: 6740.00
Kataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka upKataracks is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lost: 0

^^what the fuck is wrong?

Hmm...lets go back to 10th grade biology..

1) Monthly menstrual cycles
2) Daily passing of urine
3) Not to mention its only inches away from the anus..And you know about the water-shit.. when that shit start runnin..its everywhere..not to mention your occasional splish splash after dropping a load
4) Dried sweat after a long day at work/school.. All that salt cannot be good for your system
Old 05-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #39
-Evey-
...I Said No No No...

Location: in a city, in a state, in a fucked up country thats part of a fucked up world
Rap Worlds Cash: 289175.00
-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataracks
^^what the fuck is wrong?

Hmm...lets go back to 10th grade biology..

1) Monthly menstrual cycles
2) Daily passing of urine
3) Not to mention its only inches away from the anus..And you know about the water-shit.. when that shit start runnin..its everywhere..not to mention your occasional splish splash after dropping a load
4) Dried sweat after a long day at work/school.. All that salt cannot be good for your system
1. dont mess with no dirty bitch that doesnt clean herself and theres no problems.
2. Yall PEE TOO, and most of yall dont wipe. That shake and go shit aint cuttin it.
3.excuse me but if yall wanted too you can stick your own dick in your butt, we cant do that. So who's closer??? Also...if you were with the right girl she'd know that you wipe from front to back...dont bring shit to the clit. (sorry kiddys it that was too much for you).
4.Yall sweat more then we do and unlike males,CLEAN females shower when they feel dirty or after a work out or some somethin. Where as yall funky ass's come home sweaty n shit and go straight to the fridge! not the shower.

basically the only excuse for not eatin pussy is having a dirty chick. If you know your chick is a lil funkay down there then tell her ass. Buy her a damn summers eve basket and say you won it at work or something lmao. Then again you should know not to mess with no dirty chick.

Edit: anymore reasons?

Last edited by DiAmOnD_EyEz; 05-05-2006 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:20 PM   #40
Rapp~on~Krak
Boston's Rising Star

Rap Worlds Cash: 415.00
Rapp~on~Krak is a dope memberRapp~on~Krak is a dope memberRapp~on~Krak is a dope member

damn, go diamond eyes, kataracks u were kinda served, and dude everything u said was wrong wit eatin pussy, was about dirty shit, tell ur bitch to clean up (anbd she should already bein showerin a lot any way) and problwm solved

Closed Thread