Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #21
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

Re: Snale vs hades

ties dont exist....

Snale -

Quote:
Take my advice, quit rap we dont need gays on the mic, Snale's Eating this dyke
slayer's alright, but dude loves mullets so much he created a site!
first line was pretty much a filler... nothing setting up to the next line... tho it was a pretty hot punch

Quote:
When it comes to rolling with gang life? Kid carry's fake nines, but atleast the gay tried!
Santa clause himself could shoot a crip and you still wouldn't hear 'Slay Ride'
decent wordplay... solid bar

Quote:
This rug rat? Got his wins from no shows and dumb cats, He's a Fake who loves sack!
Retired last week? I guess hade's Haircut isn't the only thing trying to 'make a comeback'
lmao! solid bar... funny... tho another hair line... i wish you woulda used just this bar and changed ur opener... still, nice

Hades -
Quote:
..My Words Sure Hurt, Your Verse? It's Poor First So When '..Eyebrows To Match' I'm Not 'Speaking On Your Unibrow' ..A Poor Curse, Laughing At The Herbs Worst. I'll Tell You To '..Button It, Ugly' But You've 'Done That With Your Shirt!' ..
made me giggle slightly... nice opener

Quote:
..Offence Crude, Beat Newbs, S'What This Herb Attends, True. He `Stands Up, To Be Sat Down`Like Fuckin' Musical Chairs Your Verse Pretends Too. To Win He Has `An Uphill Struggle, Against All Odds` Like `Climbing A Mountain, With Bets Against You`..
eh, decent...wasnt hard hitting to me

Quote:
.. Get Left Hopin, Still We Wouldn't See 'LOD Up' W/O 'Failed Actions To Prevent Overdoses' Kid'll Get Choked Till Thin, Quick To Get Broken In. Not Surprised By That Drop As 'Snail Would Never Drop Harsh' ..If He Did Who'd Vote For Him?! ..
hahahaha.... nice shit... and good follow to show all the votes for him... lol

metas - tie
wordplay - Hades
wit - hard one but Hades got if for the last bar... lol
overall, this was a tight battle... i didnt like the fact that there were two mullet/hair bars by Snale... it took away from the overall verse, it woulda been koo if this had been a longer battle but only 3 bars you gotta use em all to the full... Hades, i wasnt feeling the structure of ur verse... it seemed cluttered... and the second bar was kinda 'filler-esque'... but you made up for it 10 fold on the last bar... lol... funny shit

soooooo w/ all ^that^ said

VOTE: HADES

Edits: stop bitchin Burden... lol

Last edited by Tony..; 01-17-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #22
LL Kool-Aid
Go hard or go home

Rap Worlds Cash: 160.50
LL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 13
Lost: 21

-Um No Im not feeling this Bar at all,

When it comes to rolling with gang life? Kid carry's fake nines, but atleast the gay tried!
-Nice bar, Nice name play and all the and nice setup
---------

----------------

This rug rat? Got his wins from no shows and dumb cats, He's a Fake who loves sack!
Retired last week? I guess hade's Haircut isn't the only thing trying to 'make a comeback'
-This bar was pretty decent, decent personal
..My Words Sure Hurt, Your Verse? It's Poor First So When '..Eyebrows To Match' I'm Not 'Speaking On Your Unibrow' ..A Poor Curse, Laughing At The Herbs Worst. I'll Tell You To '..Button It, Ugly' But You've 'Done That With Your Shirt!' ..
Ok this is a decent opening but Talking about his shirt isn't much of a personal to me

..Offence Crude, Beat Newbs, S'What This Herb Attends, True. He `Stands Up, To Be Sat Down`Like Fuckin' Musical Chairs Your Verse Pretends Too. To Win He Has `An Uphill Struggle, Against All Odds` Like `Climbing A Mountain, With Bets Against You`..
Ok I felt that too much was trying to be said in this one

.. Get Left Hopin, Still We Wouldn't See 'LOD Up' W/O 'Failed Actions To Prevent Overdoses' Kid'll Get Choked Till Thin, Quick To Get Broken In. Not Surprised By That Drop As 'Snail Would Never Drop Harsh' ..If He Did Who'd Vote For Him?! ..
LOL nice personal I, and this was a nice set up

ummm...... Overall now that I had the chance to actually break them down. I'd say this goes to Snale but not by a bunch, Snale you killed yourself with that Mullet line, Hades talking about someone's fucked up button up shirt, isn't that much of a personal, I thought you coulda did something else with the Unibrow line. and Snale talking about someone's haircut isn't that hard hitting too me but you worded it better than Hades did with the Unibrow word. but yes this goes to snale

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnad View Post
blame the europeans for bringin faggot soccer into their b-balling style

Old 01-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #23
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale

He didn't even vote nameplay^ lol

See what i mean hades? People aren't the smartest voters sometimes

3-3

Good battle bro.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #24
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

-Played, not creative or witty at all....

The Snale....
-This was a nice bar....I lol'z....
---------

----------------

-No momentum and sting....

The Burd....
Lol...Decent opener....

Ehhh...this wasn't much....

Dope closer....

Ok, now this battle wasn't what I expected when I first opened up the thread....

3 bars isn't really enough time to get much damage done, but I feel as if Hades took better advantage of it, and also using the longbar style....

A majority of Hades material was good, hard-hitting and relevant....Snale's verse lacked wit, wording, and multi's were non-existant....

I'd like to see this battle again when both battlers are ready to rip, but this time around my vote goes to Burden....

V/ Burden....
Old 01-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #25
Snale
Banned

Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

4-3 up
Old 01-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #26
.Distinct.
FAGGOT lolz

Rap Worlds Cash: 200.00
.Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct. .Distinct.

Won: 4
Lost: 4

SNALE

^Didnt really feel this punch, you could have made a stronger opener 2/5

^Nice word play 3/5
---------
"I have nothing left do do here, nothing to prove, I beat ZuLou who was the top battler here, so now I find it toiling dropping verses on this site as people don't know how to vote, I'm done text battling on RW, unless I
choose to again. Thanks for questioning me though."-Hades...1/02/08
----------------

^Lol 3.5/5

o/a 8.5/15

HADES

My Words Sure Hurt, Your Verse? It's Poor First So When '..Eyebrows To Match' I'm Not 'Speaking On Your Unibrow' ..A Poor Curse, Laughing At The Herbs Worst. I'll Tell You To '..Button It, Ugly' But You've 'Done That With Your Shirt!' ..
^nice opener with ther personal 2.5/5, but felt the flow was abit choppy

^flow abit choppy and punch if any wasn't that strong, average 2/5
Get Left Hopin, Still We Wouldn't See 'LOD Up' W/O 'Failed Actions To Prevent Overdoses' Kid'll Get Choked Till Thin, Quick To Get Broken In. Not Surprised By That Drop As 'Snail Would Never Drop Harsh' ..If He Did Who'd Vote For Him?! ..
^better nice finisher on this 3/5

o/a 7.5/15

o/a: Snale barely took this one, Well you progressed throughout the drop, didn't start of that strong but you brought it back near the end, with better punches and personals,, Hade's i think the structure let you down abit, not sure bout the one whole continuos bar... flow was kinda choppy prob cause how you worded it, but had the personals, Snale came with it a lil stronger though.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #27
Snale
Banned

4-4..
Old 01-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #28
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.

I hate to say but I see this as a tie....
and here's why...
out of 3 bars there is likely to be atleast 1 great bar and one filler to keep the momentum flowing and a dope bar with some personal....and I saw that from both battlers...I think that it shoulda been 4 bars which woulda showed just a lil more and been able to allow a clear victor with wit....
both had the flow down...
both came with great personals...in which I think both used somethin so obvious...and delivered it well but really didn't explode on it to their full potential if you get what im sayin....
there were no real punches(hard)...both focused on pics and personals...
with that said rematch 4 bars...im there.....
Old 01-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #29
Snale
Banned

damn lol 5-5

up
Old 01-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #30
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

Rap Worlds Cash: 11630.00
PayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illest

Won: 45
Lost: 18

aight ima settle this...Ima do CATs but if u want bar 4 bar i can do that 2...
-----
Flow-Snale (the long bar structure kinda ruined it hades even tho his flow was straight, but i dont think most of these noob voters could follow)
Punches-Hades
Personals-Snale
Multis-tie
Metas-Snale
Vocab/W.P.- Hades (ima go wit hades...i like his w/p a lil more)
Creativity-Hades
Enjoy-Snale
------
Vote-Snale

this was a nice ass battle...real close...2 completley diff. styles n schemes, but both were nice at their style...it really came down 2 whos i enjoyed more...sorry No hate 2 either...its jus how the cats worked out...but i can do bar 4 bar if ud like but that should b good enuff

"So Sick!,U can tell by the Expression on my Face
that Ill, get in that Ass like Preparation H"--Cassidy
Closed Thread