Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 04-29-2004, 08:52 AM   #1
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Laughing Rakim Arrested

Rakim was arrested by officers last night as he was about to enter the Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan to perform at a very anticipated concert featuring Ghostface, Talib Kweli, Slick Rick and Royce Da 5'9. Plain-clothed officers flashed their badges around 11 p.m. and took the rapper away in an unmarked car.

"Rakim was falsely arrested," says manager Zach Katz. "We have written evidence to prove it. We intend to sue all parties who have led this unwarranted attack on Rakim."

Security guards at Roseland allege that police had staked out the venue and were waiting for the rapper as early as 6 p.m. Slick Rick announced from the stage that the veteran emcee had ran afoul of the law.

"He was arrested on family court charges," Sgt. Behrle of the Suffolk County police said. "I cannot specify the exact nature of the charges."

A representative for the Central Islip Family court said that they could not comment on the nature of the charges over the telephone but sources stated that the charges were related to child support.

"There are no unfulfilled obligations on Rakim's part towards anybody," Katz stated emphatically. "We have documents that he has paid everything. If I have to print those on the internet I will print them."

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:08 AM   #2
D-Illar-1
Jay Redd

Rap Worlds Cash: 14776.00
D-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad game

Send a message via AIM to D-Illar-1 Send a message via Yahoo to D-Illar-1
That sick ass concert got ended by Police? FUCK 5-0!

Click Mixtape Cover For RHE Soundclick
D-Illar-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:56 AM   #3
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1367586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Damnnn..
Old 05-01-2004, 11:10 AM   #4
-Saracen-
.Me > You.

Rap Worlds Cash: 82958.50
-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds

Damn...... Would have been a classic concert with all them

It Goes When You Dealin' With The Evils
But Thats The Nature Of People...
Why You Think Muhfuckas Like To Feed Pigeons, But Try To Shoot Eagles?

-Saracen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:10 PM   #5
Fend
A Liars Stolen Heaven

Rap Worlds Cash: 1.00
Fend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Fend
I would've posted this if i were a mod...i saw this on a uhhh "personal site" last week.
Sad, rappers goin down 1 by 1.... espically a man like Rakim whom is not violent and crazy...kinda a father of hiphop..ya know? even just being convicted is bad...

Yeah, that concert would've been ill.

Last edited by Fend; 05-01-2004 at 12:12 PM.
Fend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 01:38 AM   #6
F02936GF12
HITMAN

Rap Worlds Cash: 23696.52
F02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka upF02936GF12 is smoking this mutharfucka up

Rakims Testomony in court:

judge: Okay Mr. Kim what exactly happened on the night in question?

Rakim: Homey thought I was a donut, tried to glaze me.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #7
Ruthless
Wooo'd Up

Ruthless is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Ruthless
Rakim's arrest was some bullshit. How dare they do that to the legend?
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote