Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 11-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 315275.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Smoke Gucci Mane Asks Young Jeezy To Evaluate Beef, ' I Just Want Him To Hear Me Out'

The bad blood between Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy is one of hip hop's most bitter feuds but it looks like Gucci is taking steps to put the ugly feud behind him.A song by Gucci titled "My Own Worst Enemy" leaked online today (November 12) and on the track Gucci asks Young Jeezy to rethink their rift and its consequences.[Listen To "My Own Worst Enemy"]"I don?t wish no death on homie, I just want you to hear me out/ Think about the past and all the many things we talked about, think about all the people influenced by what comes out our mouth..." Gucci raps. Gucci discussed the track with radio personality Miss Info. He claims he doesn't view the song as a truce record but as a way to show fans his growth and how he feels about the rift."I just want him to hear me out. Think about all the things we talked about. Think about all the people influenced by what comes out our mouth. Think about how you can hurt people in your crew," Gucci explained. "Think about somebody under you who is ambitious and wants to get to where you at. They will do anything to get what you got and they will put themselves in harm's way or put their family in harm?s way. Think about that. You ain't gotta take it, just hear it."Surprisingly, Gucci doesn't seem to think the record will have an optimistic effect on Jeezy."Do I feel like he's at a point where he can hear that and get something positive out of it? I don?t think so," said Gucci. ?If he did, that would be good but I don?t think he's at that point now. Just from the actions and the things he has said. But it don't stop for me, whatever he does or anybody does, it don't stop my serenity or peace. I'm good."Gucci also mentions T.I. and other personal relationships on the record.Unfortunately for Gucci, his attempts to make things right comes around the same he is headed back to jail.Earlier today (November 12) , the rapper was sent to jail for a year for violating his probation. It is unknown what part of his probation he violated. The last time he was sent to prison was because he violated his probation by taking drugs and alcohol.

More...
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
**H00DSTAR**
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 68815.00
**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush**H00DSTAR** is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 4

Re: Gucci Mane Asks Young Jeezy To Evaluate Beef, ' I Just Want Him To Hear Me Out'

Ha.........................
**H00DSTAR** is offline   Reply With Quote