Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
Mafioso

Rap Worlds Cash: 147.50
Mafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illest

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Mafioso vs. TekStyle

Word = "Street"

2 Colours Only

Check in
Old 04-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
Mafioso

Mafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illestMafioso is one of the illest

Re: Mafioso vs. TekStyle

My Drop

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...9_07_12031.jpg
Old 04-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #3
Tekstyle
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 877.50
Tekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lost: 3

checkin in...i will post in about 30 after i get off work
Old 04-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #4
Tekstyle
Banned

Tekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka upTekstyle is smoking this mutharfucka up

i only did a one color....

http://www.geocities.com/thewickedchemist/street.jpg
Old 04-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #5
Mafioso

wow. thats real good even though i dont see the word "street". maybe its just me.

u prob won this but fuck it lets start the voting.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:26 PM   #6
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.

TEk in order to confirm authenticity i need for you to retake the pic and put your username on there or something that shows that you have it in your personal possessions.......
Old 05-03-2007, 01:56 AM   #7
Tekstyle
Banned

it says rapworlds on it hahahaha......and my tag "goner" it is the exact same (obviously) as my other posts...look at my sketches. if you still need further proof i can take some close ups
Old 05-03-2007, 02:01 AM   #8
Tekstyle
Banned

actually i will do you one better i will erase the center and write in it....
Old 05-03-2007, 02:10 AM   #9
Tekstyle
Banned

what now bitches lol...

http://www.geocities.com/thewickedch...ycardbitch.jpg
Old 05-03-2007, 04:34 AM   #10
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.

calm down lil buddie....noone called you fake....so chill....