Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #1
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Royce Da 5'9 speaks out! [Hot 97 Interview]

Royce Da 5'9 speaks out! [Hot 97 Interview]- Brought to you by Your Worst Enemy

Royce Da 5'9, former Eminem protege' and friend, spoke out about Eminem, D12, and G Unit yesterday at the Hot 97.1 radio station in New York. Royce blasted Bizarre by calling him a fat slob who went to high school with him. Insisting that Bizarre has been "hating on him" since then. He also states that the reason why D12 and G Unit have had much more success than him is because they are closer to Eminem at the time.

"You see... I [Royce Da 5'9] didn't meet Eminem until '97. They [D 12] been knew him around Detroit. I met him through rap and battling and stuff but once we met we became good friends. Me and Bizarre ain't never liked eachother since high school. So you got D-12 on one side and then I'm on the other side and Eminem is the one in the middle trying to calm everybody down.

I was Em's hype man basically when he went on tours. And Bizarre was kinda getting in Eminem's ear that he shouldn't have me around and it spread to all the other D-12 members. But I don't know none of this yet. Meanwhile Bizarre is telling Em that I'm against them and that I don't fit in.

But on the business side of things, it couldn't be worse. I thought of the song "Renegade" and I had Eminem on it. But for a lotta reasons we couldn't get that to be my first single on that album. So we had to drop it. The next thing I know Em is asking me if he can use Renegade with Jay-Z instead. I was a little upset but I said go'head, you don't have to ask me.

Then when Em was on the Anger Management Tour with D-12, I was supposed to be there also. But stuff happens. Later on they were working on the 8 Mile Soundtrack and Em asked me to do a song. So I did a song in which I said: "fuck Anger Management I need someone to manage my anger" and it was misinterpreted as a diss to D-12. And Bizarre really got in Eminem's ear saying how I shouldn't be there. My engineer was the one who told me because he's cool with Bizarre. He told me Eminem said that he would stop defending me. So that let me know that for a long time Bizarre's fat sloppy ass had been talking about me behind my back to Em and it pissed me off.

Then he had the nerve to 2-way me the next day. He's 2-waying me asking me "Whaddup my *****?", and I was like "Quit with the bullshit, we ain't buddies, what you 2-waying me for?" And basically it was like he knew that Eminem had sided with him...."

The interview with Royce lasted about 2 hours, but later Rich Nice asked Royce how he felt about 50 Cent's success...

" I ain't mad at 50 for his success but he's too cocky. I really don't undestand why Em pushed the button on 50 and on D-12 but it never got pushed on me. Eminem is the type of person who can only do one thing at a time. And I don't fault him on that but it frustrates me to listen to this cocky ***** brag when personally I would eat him and D-12 for breakfast..."

More talking and questions from listeners until Royce decides to spit over a few beats in which he lyrically devours Bizarre and really comes hard at 50.

Tomorrow I'll post the lyrics to that verse he spit and I'll post his comments to what he had to say about the Eminem being Racist Allegations

--Your Worst Enemy

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:00 PM   #2
Schillah
RW's GreatGrandfather

Rap Worlds Cash: 17905.00
Schillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Schillah Send a message via Yahoo to Schillah
but it frustrates me to listen to this cocky ***** brag when personally I would eat him and D-12 for breakfast..."----true true true

...nice post

schillah- since 2002...
Schillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:31 PM   #3
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Thanx fam. I'm gonna post the lyrics to his verse prolly tomorrow cause you gotta hear how he dissed Bizarre and 50 Cent. lol. He was talking about luring Bizarre outside with a cheeseburger or something like that. lol

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 03:11 PM   #4
RedScare
Gangsta

RedScare might aswell go to jail now...RedScare might aswell go to jail now...

Was this on recently on Hot 97? Old news about the D12 beef though. He already killed them on Malcolm X.
Old 02-19-2004, 03:24 PM   #5
milkcrate
Rellagade Records

Location: Ea$t Dago AKA $an Diego .. on the blade promoted the label
milkcrate is slowly elevating to the top.milkcrate is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to milkcrate
50 would break that skinny *****s jaw
Ea$t $ide $AN DAGO

Chivas #1
milkcrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 05:41 PM   #6
cold nightmare
Rookie

cold nightmare is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkcrate
50 would break that skinny *****s jaw
50 vs Royce in a physical match up I say that would be good match up
because 50 has power and size on his side Royce is not as big but makes up for it in speed and skill. Lyricly Royce destroy 50 without any real effort. 50 could be at the top of his lyrical game and would still struggle just to compeat with Royce and still lose.
cold nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:01 PM   #7
Fend
A Liars Stolen Heaven

Rap Worlds Cash: 1.00
Fend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Fend
^true......Royce is ill.....nice post YWE....D-12 is wack...50 is good but not on royce's level...
Fend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:48 PM   #8
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1368586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1

Quote:
but it frustrates me to listen to this cocky ***** brag when personally I would eat him and D-12 for breakfast...
So So True..

Nice post YWE, I actually read it too.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:50 PM   #9
-Saracen-
.Me > You.

Rap Worlds Cash: 82958.50
-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds

Royce can kill D12 and 50..

It Goes When You Dealin' With The Evils
But Thats The Nature Of People...
Why You Think Muhfuckas Like To Feed Pigeons, But Try To Shoot Eagles?

-Saracen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:11 PM   #10
DaTiger
Home Dogg

DaTiger is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

ok now ur making me want royce album even more......stupid me trying to go legit and buy cds....