Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #21
Harsh
Legion Of Doom

Rap Worlds Cash: 0.50
Harsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka upHarsh is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 42
Lost: 8

Re: Dominate -vs- DunLo (new thread)

Sorry it took some time to get to this. I had a hell of a weekend.

Okay...here we go...

Since he Bitchin it Seems I’m First.. & that Lame Flipped shit makes Rippin this Geek Light Work
Y'all can play Witness – You’d only see DunGen-a’-rate Sickness if Prisons Critiqued MY Verse
this was some nice WP...solid opener 4/5
He’s a Trite Herb, Dartin’ words, - Accepts Challenges then Never Starts the Verse
Cuz Dun gets "So Many Hang-Ups from Making Call Outs", he could be a Telemarketer!
lol nice personal 4/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBL Rules & Guidelines
+Undisputed Champion:

Has The HW Belt & Has 3 Consecutive Successful Title Defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Belts/Champions
Past Heavyweight Champions

Hades.
PayRoll
ZuLou
Jimmy White
Ike-One
mightythurZ™
Auroura

Snale

Where's your name?

SMH..

Can’t believe this “Vet’s” Absurdity, Not Even HW – you were NEVER worthy D
So the Belt? Only way to Collagen - you Entitle… is Permitting Cosmetic Surgery! (Call a Genuine Title)
sick WP, but the undisputed doesnt have to be HW...all of the people holding belts are supposed to battle for it... 3.5/5
I’ll Shred him Urgently - this Coward’s Fearing cuz his Fans are Nothin but Minions
So FUCK his Ego, He’d need ‘Power Steering’ to See That “Rack Up with a-Pinion”
solid WP... decent jab 3.5/5
Check his Fuckin Dominion! Pink Walls & Floral Curtains?! I'm Certain you're Weak Fam
But you ARE a She-man, so I could See your HabitAt Work, - like Employment in Rehab!
lol nice 4/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh & Snale
Damn, was that a battle verse or a picture slide show with wack caption/narraration?.... Every concept was played, come with something fresh homo's....All of those idea's were played out before you two faggots even signed up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Harsh
Damn homie, I've never seen so many played bars in my life.... And that picture again?...Damn, how many battles has that been used in?.... P.s....Your delivery is wack, and where the hell are the rhymes at?....Champs and laughs?...Suspect and dead?....THESE WORDS DON'T RHYME RETARD!!!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo in DunLo vs Payroll
God Damn your STRUCTURE IS FUCKED!!!!Where the hell did you learn to rap?....And also, how many times did you use the same exact punch except re-word it?....LMFAO!!GET ORIGINAL FAGGOT!!

You’re Pathetic.

Bet this Rook’s Fuming, - Can’t Express a Diss in Verse, he gets Shook Losing
And “Swayze Chin- Every Time it’s a Close Shave” like Patrick with Good Grooming!
nice personal...4.5/5 you had just about every element of a good bar in this one
You’ll run when The Hook’s Looming, just another kid w/ Bland Attacks, and in Fact,
I Could Compare RW’s Downfall with Ovens – “You Needa AddMitt to a Hand in That!”
lol nice 4/5
Damn you wack.. Please TRY to stop.. Lil Insane Betting on you Wasn’t the Wisest Plot
Cuz Closest you’ll get to a ‘Sum-Arising for L’ … Is when Voters tell you WHY you Lost!
solid closer 4/5

31.5/40
78.75%
-----------------------------------------------------

Does Dom bomb the flows?....NO!!Like 'Chicago Peformances', his level is only 'Common-Shows'...
My '3 votes' will dawn in rows...so you'd think I was 'delivering Pizza's', the way I'll leave 'Dom-in-O's'!!,
lol dope opener 4.5/5
Your a rival?, no, so his vital sways shy...it's 'Never Dominate', even the 'Bible says why'....
This Pshycho Raves High...but Dom's like 'Southern Asia', cuz he's only seen where the 'Title-Waves-By(e)'!!,
lol solid 4/5
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/de...tsun-d27.shtml
Your Name 'Rhymes with Nominate'??...NO SHIT!!, so quit crying, while trying to pawn a great....
Get your Karma-Raped...Cuz he isn't worth 'TEN BARS', why you think I was skeptical to accept 'Dom-In-Eight'?!,
lol nice...4/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
So 10 bars wednesday, yes?

I'll make the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
Make it 8....

GL...

Now where was I....

Oh Yeah....
Insignificant, so let's see if his number climbs...in a lyrical slumber, so how does he wonder minds?....
We havn't been through dumber times....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
I love Summer

What a coincidence!!, except we only 'love Sum-Ur'' Rhymes'!!,
ehh too forced 3.5/5
His material's ass!!, and the ash got gone...In a clash?;NO, So Watch this crash drop Dom!....
His trash caught on....cuz his 'Personals?: Out-Dated', like 'Finding success on Match dot.com'!,
lol solid 4/5
This herb is a written legend?....he'll get 'Slammed with Colts', like he was 'hittin' Edgrin'...
Dun's Rippin' Weapon?...Is to leave 'Domin-Ate', like 'digesting six and seven'!!....
not feelin this one as much 3.5/5
Never will this man stand clever...'cut his wrists from Text', watch as his damn hand
severs....
So take all the grands and betters...but also 'Bridge your Thoughts;-Planned', like 'Stan Fan Letters'!!
solid closer 4/5

27.5/35
78.57%

punches-tie
personals-Dom
wordplay-Dom
nameplay-Dun
multis-tie
flow-tie
metas-Dun

Pretty good battle here. Both had some areas where they shined and both had some areas where they disapointed. Neither however had a bar that was just like WOW that's the KO

As you can see from the cats and the bar-by-bar breakdown it is extremely close and I don't think I can justify voting for Dom based on .2%

vote/TIE

Peace.

Quote:
Choke a giraffe, snapped his neck and broke him in half
The demon is here, steamin this year...ripped out Mystikals voice box and screamed in his ear
Kill Bill Sword
Audi Performance Parts
300zx Body Kits
Old 04-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #22
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 1

Thanks for voting

2-2
Old 04-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #23
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 22
Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd

Tie votes are for cowards harsh!

Lol, I'll vote here later.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #24
812 E 54thApt1w
^Nines ChicagoAddress

Rap Worlds Cash: 13.00
812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush812 E 54thApt1w is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 62
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to 812 E 54thApt1w

Here's My Opinion.

1) Treetops Vote (If You Guys Want To Count It) Seems Valid To Me. Even Tho He Has Dun Winning More Categories...If You Re-Read His Bar By Bar Breakdown, It Shows He Was Giving "Eh Not So Good" Feedback For Each Bar. He Did Explain Everything, And I Also Do Agree That Some Categories Are Worth More Than Others. My Only Contest Is That Treetop Has Been On The Site For A Month...? And Is Voting On Big Vet Battles Like Dom Vs Dun...Personally This Should Have Been Vet Votes.
2) King Rapids Vote Is Newb As Fuck And Barely Has An Explanation For Anything. To Be Honest, Throw It Out. Dun Can Even Vouch For This Simply Because Its Better To Win By Explained Votes, Than To Win By 3 Straight Newbs With No Explanation Simply Voting For The Hell Of It.
3) Knucklez Vote Needs To Be Thrown Out. I Dont Even Need To Argue This.

And 4) To Be Brutally Honest, Imo I Say Clear The Score Card, Get A List Of 4-5 Vets That Would Vote (Papa Genesis, Aero...etc.) And Make This A Vet Based Battle.

Last edited by 812 E 54thApt1w; 04-14-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #25
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

i agree
with him

Old 04-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #26
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

^Word I wouldn't wanna follow in your footsteps eh...

Thanks for weighing in Jimbo... What do you reckon about callng it 1-1 (Harsh) and asking a panel of vets to vote Dun? Not like we're inundated with votes from others anyway...

Burd
Jimmy
Otto
Def Con

?
Old 04-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #27
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

i dont care dude....

like i said, it's just a text battle....Either way is cool....

Go ahead homie, leave it up to the vets.....

Peace....

p.s....why is aero always weighin' in with his 2 cents of wackness?...I feel like I have a Stan....I've peeped dudes rhymes, and why the hell is his head soo big?....His shit is wack juice....Dom would slay him easy, Dunny would too....

Last edited by DunLo; 04-14-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #28
Aero
The Apex

Rap Worlds Cash: 1057.00
Aero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka upAero is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 3

^lol Yea riight.. You love my style.. You should rep me for even addressing you..

PinkSlip if you're bold

Last edited by Aero; 04-15-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:16 AM   #29
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

LoL, Aer's OK but yea I dunno how his body can support that head... I'll go 'head and pm those people then ... pz
Old 04-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #30
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

^i got the PM this morning... i'll do my breakdown/cats later on today
Closed Thread