Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 02:23 AM   #1
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Rap Worlds Cash: 24182.00
Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 1

Dominate -vs- Orcusante

10 lines
Due 36hrs from now tops...
and the rest of the usual stuff..

g'luck

I'll post links with my verse...
Old 04-30-2005, 04:49 AM   #2
Anono

Rap Worlds Cash: 7915.50
Anono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad game

Re: Dominate -vs- Orcusante

WHERE YA BEEN PISSY?

I'm above-you-Shane...and not just geographically, plus trust this fucka'z-Gay
Cuz I'm not talkin bout that New Style when I say you switched to the Other-Way*
Just~look~Embarrased, only in the Hall-of-Fame because I~put~you~there~bitch
Ya~shouldn't~dare~kid, the only time Piss'll See Me is when he Looks~for~Parents
Got a rook's~appearance, ya fearin-abuse-from-Orc thrown to the ceilin-then-thru-the-floor
Now ya-useless-whore, AP's Vince Neil since Pissed don't run-the-Crue-no-more**
Removed-ya-jaw, left~furious~&~impressed~when~Jake's~battle~might~ claims~3-0
Shane's~dethroned so when I get~Sirius~and~XM~it~ain't~Satellite~Radio***
Ya~fate's~below, & a-vile-one-sir...can't face me ya shoulda-tried-to-run-first
Vet~Skills? Nah, an Aussie just ASKIN ta get~killed like the-Crocodile-Hunter

Explanations (If it's not here and you don't get it, don't bother voting):
*He writes in that "HF" style now...switched up from what he's always done...
**Vince Neil used to run Motley Crue...old rock group...
***Get serious and ex him...dethroned...I been runnin AP lately...

lol...been AGES since I battled...just keyed sumthin...I'll be disappointed if you lose...haha...

Links comin...G'luck Mr. HOF'er...
Old 04-30-2005, 05:04 AM   #3
Anono

Rap Worlds Cash: 7915.50
Anono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad game

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...572#post494572

I can't find anything else to vote on...gotta wait till Eze & Xk drop...
Old 04-30-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

Dominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. BushDominate is bigger than George W. Bush

Before reading, if you havent seen the footage of that chick at the hockey game, click this link:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...14263677657_29

watch the video - the link is on the right in the middle

*Was ThaWordsmith
**He got pinkslipped & banned from RW for a month

Goin Against-Him’s-Absurd, So Far Above Him I Gotta Lower Myself To Even Mention-This-Herb.. So Send-In-The-Hearse! Cause I Might As Well Be Spittin ‘Suffixes’ Since My Verse’ll Be “Ending-ThaWord”
Only Makes Sense – ‘Word Is Micro, Soft’ .. I’ll Have His Lights Go Off And Stop-His-Plight-Soon.. Only Takes A Couple Bars, I’ve Already Topped-Ya-Writes-Duke.. So Watch Pissed Crush Ya Will To Fight - And Leave Ya “Spirit On The Rocks” Like ‘Scotch With Ice Cubes’
In Battle? Pissed’s Known To Break-Back-Bones.. You Was Decent At One Point, But.. Now You Straight-Whack-Though.. Cause You ‘Kept Gettin Lighter, Plus Sleepin With Kids’… Hmm… Nahh Forget It, Cuz I Know You “Aint Jack, O”
Got No Hope Against Me, I Dunno Why You Even Bother Droppin-A-Verse.. Remember Ya Name When Ya Gone? Hah.. I Doubt A Lot’ll-Concur, Cause I Could Compare RW With ‘Singers At Hockey Games’ --- “After The Slip, We’d Forgotten ThaWords.”*
Since Day One I’ve Owned-Ya-Text, Aint Turnin The Tables Witcha DJ Spot, Ya Spits Are A Joke-At-Best, So Effort To “Double Or? Nothing” Like Phrases In ‘Poker Bets’

*will edit with links*

g/l

Last edited by Dominate; 04-30-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:02 PM   #5
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...459#post495459

*also waiting for xk vs zeke*
Old 04-30-2005, 11:08 PM   #6
Omen.
Brimstone Boss

Rap Worlds Cash: 344371.50
Omen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap Worlds

Quote:
I'm above-you-Shane...and not just geographically, plus trust this fucka'z-Gay
Cuz I'm not talkin bout that New Style when I say you switched to the Other-Way*
ok
Quote:
Just~look~Embarrased, only in the Hall-of-Fame because I~put~you~there~bitch
Ya~shouldn't~dare~kid, the only time Piss'll See Me is when he Looks~for~Parents
ok
Quote:
Got a rook's~appearance, ya fearin-abuse-from-Orc thrown to the ceilin-then-thru-the-floor
Now ya-useless-whore, AP's Vince Neil since Pissed don't run-the-Crue-no-more**
not bad
Quote:
Removed-ya-jaw, left~furious~&~impressed~when~Jake's~battle~might~ claims~3-0
Shane's~dethroned so when I get~Sirius~and~XM~it~ain't~Satellite~Radio***
coo
Quote:
Ya~fate's~below, & a-vile-one-sir...can't face me ya shoulda-tried-to-run-first
Vet~Skills? Nah, an Aussie just ASKIN ta get~killed like the-Crocodile-Hunt
decent
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Goin Against-Him’s-Absurd, So Far Above Him I Gotta Lower Myself To Even Mention-This-Herb.. So Send-In-The-Hearse! Cause I Might As Well Be Spittin ‘Suffixes’ Since My Verse’ll Be “Ending-ThaWord”
ok
Quote:
Only Makes Sense – ‘Word Is Micro, Soft’ .. I’ll Have His Lights Go Off And Stop-His-Plight-Soon.. Only Takes A Couple Bars, I’ve Already Topped-Ya-Writes-Duke.. So Watch Pissed Crush Ya Will To Fight - And Leave Ya “Spirit On The Rocks” Like ‘Scotch With Ice Cubes’
decent
Quote:
In Battle? Pissed’s Known To Break-Back-Bones.. You Was Decent At One Point, But.. Now You Straight-Whack-Though.. Cause You ‘Kept Gettin Lighter, Plus Sleepin With Kids’… Hmm… Nahh Forget It, Cuz I Know You “Aint Jack, O”
LOL
Quote:
Got No Hope Against Me, I Dunno Why You Even Bother Droppin-A-Verse.. Remember Ya Name When Ya Gone? Hah.. I Doubt A Lot’ll-Concur, Cause I Could Compare RW With ‘Singers At Hockey Games’ --- “After The Slip, We’d Forgotten ThaWords.”*
LMAO
Quote:
Since Day One I’ve Owned-Ya-Text, Aint Turnin The Tables Witcha DJ Spot, Ya Spits Are A Joke-At-Best, So Effort To “Double Or? Nothing” Like Phrases In ‘Poker Bets’
nice

Vote = Dom. more consistent and creative.

Last edited by Omen.; 04-30-2005 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:25 AM   #7
Xkwisite
Tenbatsu No Akuma

Rap Worlds Cash: 29021.06
Xkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad gameXkwisite has mad game

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Send a message via Yahoo to Xkwisite

.....This battle was aight........Orc some of ya multis were off.....and the use of too many cross-over multis is semi bad....it hurts the flow.....and then if one of the multi sounds are off....it messes the whole thing up......the punches were aight......the see me line was bland.....the Vince Niel was pretty tight......but the others i felt didnt come across that hard.......the Satellite radio line could've been relayed harder cuz the last portion of it is what threw it off.....cuz i see that u were trying to use a nameplay.....but while using the nameplay to word the punch made the whole thing akward.....if u had worded the concept differently....i think you could've pulled it off for it to come accross hard.....

Dom....smh...another who likes HF style....to me....HF style is gabbage.....lol.......you add in a shitload of filler and its only good if u wanna try something outlandishly creative that would take a few bars to get to the point of.......but i wont get into details......Pissy....ya used the nameplay of Orc's old name a bit too much and i felt that took away from ya verse.........i was expecting a bit more out of the verse..........the punch about the singer was funny....but to be technical....she forgot the words.....then she had the slip.......all in all.......the Double Or Nothign line could've been relayed harder also imo....damn im critical...lol..........the Jack O line was tight......and the beginning line was tight also.......

im disappointed in this battle....cuz i was expecting more out of both.....Especially Pissy....

Pissy ya barely skated out of this one....usually ya verses are a lot better and have a lot more wittier punchlines that connect and make sense than the one displayed in this battle........Orc ya elevating but the use of a lot of multis can make or break a verse.....make sure u look at the pronounciation of the words b4 u turn them into a multi.......not only that....but work on connecting and deliverying the more creative and complex punches.......

Vote-Pissy by a few nose hairs....

Civ~ILLians

Watashi Wa Subete Wo Koeshimono

~DOUBLE X'D SWORD~
Old 05-01-2005, 06:53 AM   #8
Strat!
Loves Clusion Forever

Rap Worlds Cash: 4339.00
Strat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illest

Gots to vets to vote?

....yes you have to be a vet to participate in this portion of the forum......

Last edited by Xkwisite; 05-01-2005 at 06:56 AM.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:01 AM   #9
Dominate
Rhymes with Nominate

i know... i was actually gunna use the old style in this but i didnt wanna fuck up orc's personal... thanks for votes...
Old 05-01-2005, 10:12 AM   #10
NYC SPITZ
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 825.00
NYC SPITZ is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Favorite line Pissed - Got No Hope Against Me, I Dunno Why You Even Bother Droppin-A-Verse.. Remember Ya Name When Ya Gone? Hah.. I Doubt A Lot’ll-Concur, Cause I Could Compare RW With ‘Singers At Hockey Games’ --- “After The Slip, We’d Forgotten ThaWords.”*

Favorite line Orcusante- Didn't really like any...

Flow: Pissed by alot, Orc forced like crazy
multies: Pissed, some of Orcs shit barely rhymed
punches: Pissed
Personals: Pissed, may not have been too orginal with one or 2 but he flipped them nicely and they were funny, the hockey one was hilarious

Very one-sided in my opinion

vote - Pissed
Closed Thread